Dating Niall Horan (One Direc...

De aaaalena

When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the s... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty

Chapter Thirty-Two

2.1K 29 34
De aaaalena

I rest my head on my arm while the professor speaks hours on end about who knows what. I look up at the big clock in the front of the class and sigh when only five minutes has passed. I sit back up in my seat and type down the notes on the screen infront of me.

Text From: Ethan

You still up for tonight?

Text To: Ethan

Does it look like I want out?

Text From: Ethan

Just making sure, rookie.

Text To: Ethan

Just be there with the stuff.

I roll my eyes and lock my phone. I look up and find Kim staring at me. She tilts her head to the side in a curious manner. I shake my head and she nods. She can't know what I'm planning to do. Especially the part where Ethan comes in. I sit in my seat and type down the notes, praying that we would be dismissed.

"You seem off today. You alright?" Kim asks as we walk towards my car after our lecture. I don't acknowledge her existence until she pulls my arm to stop me. "What the hell, Jas! For the past couple of days, you haven't been yourself. You're always on edge and up tight. Whatever is going on with you needs to be fixed because I'm sick of your attitude."

"Maybe if you don't like my attitude, you should find another person with a personality that you like and make them, your best friend." I reply. I feel hot and angry.

"Actually, I will do that. Good bye, Jasmine." Kim says before she walks away in the opposite direction.

"Well then ..." I whisper to myself before I hop into my car and drive away. I pull into my driveway and park my car beside my dad's.

"Afternoon, honey. How was class?" My dad asks as I untie my shoe laces. I look up and smile at him.

"Uh, same old, same old, I guess. Two more years until I'm fully graduated and out of that hell hole." I sigh and place my shoes in the miniture closet.

"I'm proud of you, honey." My dad says before he dissappears back into his study. I sigh and walk past his study and into my room. I throw my bag into the corner beside my desk and sprawl myself across my bed. My eyes shut and before I'm fully asleep, I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey, you got a minute?" I hear Jackson ask from the other side of my door; the sound of him trying to open my locked door.

"What do you want, Jackson?"

"Jasmine. I just want to talk." My door rattles as Jackson tries to open my door.

"Not right now, Jackson." I sigh, but my room keeps rattling. "JACKSON!"

"OPEN THIS DOOR, JASMINE!" Jackson screams. I throw a pillow at my door as tears stain my cheeks.

"NO!" I scream and walk towards the door, slamming my hands against it. "GO AWAY!" I scream again and this time my door stop rattling. I fall to the floor and cry into my hands.

What have I become?

****

"Knockedy knock knock!" I hear Ethan call from the other side of the main door. I hop off the couch and walk over to the door and let Ethan in. "Hey." He says while he leans on the door frame.

"What is he doing here?" Jackson says as he makes his way down the stairs. "You two going out again?"

"Ha. It's nice to see you too, Jackson." Ethan replies with a smile. Jackson crosses his arms and glares at Ethan and I.

"I don't believe it." Jackson shakes his head.

"We're not dating okay? Can't two friends just go out for dinner? I mean, you and Victoria did several times before. Am I right, Jack?" I stare at my brother with a smirk on my face. I feel Ethan place his hand around my waist.

"Uh- you two have fun." Jackson says before he leaves and walks into the kitchen. I turn around and push Ethan's hand off my waist. I look up and him and glare at him

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snap at Ethan and he smirks.

"You haven't changed at all, have you?" He laughs and I roll my eyes. I shake my head.

"I'm not here to play games, Ethan." I snap, but he doesn't react.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Ethan questions and I roll my eyes.

"Why are you being so hesitant about this?" I pause and examine him. "You've been doing this for who knows how long, so why are you so resistant to stuff like this all of a sudden?"

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Jasmine. I mean, this is some serious and dangerous stuff."

"Look, Ethan. I need to do this and it's either you come along with me, or watch me tackle this on my own."

There's a long silent pause with just Ethan and I looking at each other. He sighs and puts his coat back on. I smile as he walks past me towards the door.

"After you." He says as he opens the door for me. Once we're on my porch, a beautiful red Lamborghini catches my eye. My mouth drops ajar and I'm speechless.

"That's your car? H-how did you afford that?"

Ethan chuckles and places his arm over my shoulders as we walk side by side towards his red Lambo.

"Oh, Jasmine. Have you forgotten who I am?" He laughs again and lets go of me. "Just get in."

I hop into Ethan's fancy Lamborghini and buckle myself in. I admire the interior of the beautiful convertible. Black leather seats and cushions. Classy. I watch as Ethan slides into the driver's seat and does the same.

"Ready?" He asks.

I turn and smile at him.

"Floor it."

Ethan races down my street and after a few right turns here and left turns there, we park in front of a medium sized convinience store. I can't help but start to process what I'll be doing.

"You look nervous." Ethan says as he rests his hand on my knee. "Just relax and follow my lead."

I turn to face him and he smiles at me. What am I getting myself into?

"They're here." Ethan whispers and I look out the window. I watch as a black corvette pulls up on the other side of the street

"What? Who's here? I thought you were going to help me!" I practically yell, but he slaps his hand over my mouth. I push his hand away and frown at him

"Look, Jasmine. You need to listen to me. You cannot, I repeat, cannot, mess up on this. If you do, you'll have all of us locked up. Got it?" Ethan asks as he focuses on the four figures making their way towards Ethan's lamborghini. "Put your hood on."

I do as I'm told and pull my hood over my head. I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I watch as the figures make their way closer to the automobile, but stop a few yards away.

"If any of them talk to you, just nod. Woman aren't suppose to be part of this. Got it?" Ethan asks and I gulp while nodding my head. "Alright. Time to shine, Jasmine."

Ethan unlocks the doors and steps out of the driver's seat. I do the same, but keep my head low. My breathing speeds up and my palms start to get damp. What the hell am I doing?

"Where is she, Grayson?" Ethan asks and I hear the sound of heels walking towards us.

"Chillax, lil brother. She's right here." A voice, who I recall to be Grayson, replies.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here! It's been awhile. You finally crawling back to us now, baby brother?" A familiar voice calls out while the rest of them laugh. I try to make out who just spoke, but I can't.

Suspense and curiosity overtakes me and I tilt my head up just a little to see who it was. My eyes widen when I see my best-friend standing with the other figures.

Wait a minute.... Is that Kim? I shoot my head back down and my breathing quickens.

"It's nice to see you again, Kimberly. How have you been?" Ethan says and Kim replies with a laugh. I wrap my jacket tighter around my body as I listen to their converstation.

"Let's not get soft here, baby brother. We both know you need something, and well, we're here, so what do you need? Don't be shy now." Kim speaks again and the others laugh. I keep my head down.

"I need some extra money and, well, I can't do it alone." Ethan says. "That's why I called you."

"You've got to be kidding me. I thought I-" Kim speaks, but is interrupted.

"Ahem?" Another voice coughs.

"Sorry." Kim apologizes." I thought WE trained you enough to do such amateur jobs like this on your own. You're kidding, right, Ethan?" Kim stops mid-sentence and pauses. "Hey, who's that over there?"

"Sh- uh, he's with me. He's here to help." I hear Ethan defend me and my heart beat speeds up.

"Is he trained?" A deep male's voice speaks.

"Yeah." Ethan replies. My knees become weak and I can feel myself shaking.

"Well, what are we standing around for then? Let's get down to business." I hear Kim say. The sound of footsteps fade away from me before I'm pushed towards the entrance.

"You alright?" Ethan whispers into my ear and I shake my head."Don't worry. It'll be over sooner than you know it." He pats my back and I cough. "On three. One, two, NOW!" Ethan screams before he busts the door open. Surprisingly, no alarm goes off.

I follow Ethan inside the convenience store towards the front desk. I watch as he jumps over the counter at ease, popping the cash register open with a simple old bobby pin. I watch in amazement as he expertly works. He turns to face me and catches me starting at him.

I freeze.

"Well? What are you looking at me for? Stuff the bags!" He screams at me and I jump. Ethan and I quickly dump the contents of the cash register into my purple jansport backpack. After stuffing my bag with cash, we make a run for it.

"HEY! WHO GOES THERE?" I hear a voice call from the back door.

"Crap." Ethan says under his breath before he grabs my hand and pulls me the other way. As we run down a dark hall, I stop in my tracks and tears roll down my eyes.

"E-Ethan I can't do this." I stutter as I look down. "This is wrong. I-I can't do this!" I scream and Ethan drops the bags and cups my face in his hands.

"Yes you can. There's no turning back now! Get yourself together, Jasmine!" Ethan yells and slightly shakes me.

"Hey you! Stop!" A voice screams, and just before I'm fully turned around, something hard and heavy comes in contact with my neck and shoulder."JASMINE!" I hear Ethan screams.

"E-ethan?" I barely get out before my eyes shut and everything goes black.

****

I wake up a few hours later in my bedroom with a throbbing pain in my shoulder and neck. What happened last night? I sigh and try to sit up, but someone stops me.

"Ow- what the-"

"I don't think that's a good idea." A voice calls out and I feel a force pushing me back until I'm lying down again.

I open my eyes and find Kim with an ice pack in her hand.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me." I say and she shakes her head.

"I could never be mad at you. Not after what you pulled off last night." She looks at me and I glare at her. "I never knew you were that type of girl."

"H-how do you- what are you talking about?"

"Shut up, Jasmine. Don't play stupid with me. The neon pink converse and Tna sweater gave it away." Kim rolls her eyes and I laugh. "Ethan isn't that great of a liar."

"I never knew you were that type of girl either." I laugh and so does Kim.

"Here." Kim says as she picks up my purple backpack and chucks it beside me on my bed. "Ethan left these and told me to give them to you. I hope it's enough for whatever you need it for."

"It's for my mother. She's in the hospital fighting stage 4 cancer."

"Oh, crap. Jas, I'm sorry." Kim says as she rests her hand on my shoulder. I shake my head and shake her off.

"There's nothing you need to be sorry about." I look up and smile at Kim. "Thanks for helping me, Kimmy."

Kim laughs and shakes her head.

"I've got to go. I'll see you around, Jas." Kim waves and leaves me alone in my room. I sigh and sit up despite the pain in my shoulder. I grab my backpack from beside me and unzip it. I stare at the money piled on top of one another. I smile and zip it up again.

****

I wake up a few hours later and hear my stomach grumble. I turn over and check my clock for the time: 4:52am. I crawl out of bed and walk past Jackson's room and stop in front of my dad's study.

"Well, I mean, maybe we could work something out." I hear my dad speak into the phone while I pass by his study. "Oh, yes, I see. I'll find a way to come up with the money. Yes, thank you, have a good day, sir."

I stand with my ear against the door and listen to my dad banging stuff. As clueless and unaware I am of how life works, my heart cries just seeing my parents struggle.

I hear footsteps walk towards the door and I run down the stair into the kitchen, hopping onto a stool and pulling my phone out.

8 new messages

Huh. I unlock my phone and open Niall's 8 messages.

Text To: Nialler <3

I'm alright. Don't worry too much about me. Have fun on tour! I love youuuu! :*

"Hey baby girl." I hear my dad say as he walks into the kitchen. I watch as he grabs a cup and fills it up with coffee.

"Couldn't sleep either, huh?" I say as I run my fingers through my messy hair.

"Uh, yes. Just a little stressed about something, but I've got it under control." My dad takes a sip of his coffee. "I'm going to go visit your mom later in the afternoon today. Do you want to tag along with me?"

I smile at my dad. "I'd love to, but I have something planned today. I'll visit her sometime this afternoon after my plans. Probably with Ethan or something."

My dad shakes his head and takes another sip of his coffee.

"What?" I question.

"I don't approve of that kid, Jasmine. He's a bad influence on you."

"You've never given him the chance, Dad. He's a good guy. Deep, deep down." I say with a smile, but frown immediately after. What the hell. Am I defending Ethan?

"I still disapprove of him." My dad shakes his head and walks out of the kitchen. "Always have, always will."

"Whatever, dad!" I call out as I rip a banana off it's bundle. My phone buzzes and I lean over to look at my screen.

Text from: Ethan

Anything planned today? Maybe rob another convenience store? ;)

Text to: Ethan

Actually, I have something else planned in mind.

I press send and look back up at my dad who was eyeing me down. I shake my head and stand up from the stool, filling up a cup of coffee.

"And who was that?" My dad questions from behind me.

"Ethan." I reply. "We have a date later this afternoon." I turn around and face my dad. "And you're not stopping me." I say before I walk out of the kitchen.

"Jasmine! Don't you dare walk out of this ro-"

"See ya later dad!" I yell back and make my way towards my room. I bump into Jackson along the way. "Get out of my way." I snap, but he ignores me.

The old me is coming back out. The thing that seems weird to me is that this time, I have no problem with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Author's Note:

Hu-what?! Okay, I know.. you might be confused and all, but it's something I have in mind. LOL! Just trust me with this. Who thinks Ethan's a bad influence on Jasmine? Let me know in the comments!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
1.4K 4 18
Annie Love is your average teenager. Annie and her friends move to London after highschool to puruse their dreams. Origianally from Oklahoma, the cha...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...