Lycan King

By BloodyArrow_358

*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while... More

A/n
Chapter 1 The Blood Moon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 The Meeting
Chapter 4 He's real
Chapter 5 I found it
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
A/n
A/n Lycan Blood

Chapter 13

8.8K 361 4
By BloodyArrow_358

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

BJ POV

I frown as I drive, thinking about what my father told me. He said that he watched my mother die. But how could he have watched her die if she's not dead? Growing up our mother always told Lisa and me how important it was for people to never find out what we were, because of who our father is. We were never really told much of what exactly happened that day our father was thought to have been killed. Just that he never returned after a fight. I'm confused and I need to find out what they are talking about.

"I need to go check on Donna and the others to let them know I'm okay," Alia says bring me out of my thoughts. I look over and give her a nod, seeing that her eye is nearly healed.

Once we get back to Alia's family lake house, I get out of the car with Alia and watch as Joe and Adrian pull up next to us. We will make our way into the lake house, going into the room where Alia friends are. I lean up against the wall, folding my arms across my chest, seeing the way they all are looking at me.

"Thank the moon goddess you're okay, I was so worried." Donna quickly makes her way over to Alia, wrapping her arms around her while tears run down her face.

"Don't cry Donna, I'm okay." Alia let out a low chuckle and wipe Donna's tears away with her hand.

"I'm just happy you're here and okay." Donna says smiling.

I can feel Alia's guards and Donna's mate staring at me, but every time I look at them they all look away, avoiding eye contact with me. I shake my head a little smelling the fear pouring off of them. They have no reason to fear me. If I wanted to kill them they would already be dead.

I watch as Alia gives Donna another hug before walking over to the two wounded males.

"How are you guys feeling?" she ask them.

"We're okay, our body's are slowly trying to heal." One of them tells her.

"Lester I'm sorry about forcing you to tell me. I shouldn't have done that to you." The male on the couch slowly sits up groaning a little holding his stomach.

"It's okay, I'm just happy that you're fine." He looks over at me but looks away once he sees me watching.

"So what did the lycan King say?" The other male asks.

"I didn't get to talk to him, when I got there I was attacked and knoc-" Alia stop talking and looked over at me with a frown on her face, before looking back at them with the same look.

"What's going on, ever since we got here you guys have been looking over at BJ like he got three heads. I can smell the fear in the air." They keep their heads down not looking up to answer her question. She looks over at me and I just shrug my shoulders like I don't know what's going on.

"Donna, what's going on here?" She looks over at Donna putting her hands on her hips.

Donna looks over at me. "Umm I-I dont think BJ is a human." She says.

"What did you do BJ?" Alia asks glaring over at me.

"Nothing, I came here looking for you and they saw I wasn't human." I look over at Lester on the couch, knowing all of that could've been avoided if He would have just told me where she was.

She let out a sigh. "Yeah, I know he's not a human." Max and Lester's head quickly snapped towards her.

"You do?" Donna asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah," Alia tells her.

"What is he?" Donna asks Alia as if I'm not standing here. The fear pouring off of them is starting to irritate me, but my beast seems to like that they fear us, knowing that we're the dominant male in the room.

"Donna I'm still the same guy you met a year ago. There's no reason for you to fear me." She looks up at me and after a few seconds passed her fear started to slowly fade, but not completely.

"A-are you a werewolf?" She ask.

"I'm a lycan." I tell her as everyone in the room listens.

"How? Other than the Lycan king all the other Lycans has been extinct for over a thousand years now." She looks at me with a frown.

"I think you two have had the pleasure of meeting my father first hand." I look over at the two males that father attacked, watching as Both of their eyes grew wide.

"The L-Lycan king Is your father?" I give Max a nod answering his question. "This is fucking crazy." He continues to look at me with wide eyes.

Feeling my phone vibrant, I take it out of my pocket to see that I have a text from Lisa asking where am I. I send her a text back, telling her I'll be there soon to explain everything to them.

"Do you guys realize that this guy is a vampire?" Adrian looks at Vampire standing next to Donna before looking around at everyone with a raised eyebrow.

"What did I tell you about asking stupid questions? Please excuse my stupid little brother." Joe leans forward smacking Adrian across the head.

"It's okay, he's my mate." Donna leans into his side. He put his arm around her shoulder and places a kiss on the top of her head.

"Oh....sorry." Adrian scratches the back of his neck looking embarrassed.

"Alia we need to get going." I need to go explain everything to the others and find out what my father was talking about.

"We can't leave them, they won't be safe here for too long." she looks over at her friends.

I look at them all for a moment. "They can come back to my place with us. Help him to the car," I tell Adrian and Joe and watch as they walk over to Lester putting his arms over their shoulders slowly helping him to his feet.

Once we finally get to my place, I see uncle Fred, Freddy, and Frank's cars parked in the driveway. We all get out and make our way into the house.

"Take him upstairs into one of the rooms," I tell Joe and Adrian. Lester will need to rest. It may take days for him to completely heal.

"What happened to you?" Aunt Sarah makes her way over looking at my black eye that father gave me.

"I got into a fight with my father," I tell her frown a little.

"You got your ass handed to you?" Frank says grinning, holding in a laugh that he so badly wants to let out. I let out a low growl warning him.

"Hey, you getting your ass kicked is a very rare moment that may never happen again, so I'm going to enjoy this." He says laughing, causing me to let out another growl.

"What happened?" Uncle Fred asks, walking over and grab Frank by the back of his neck, instantly making his laughter stop.

"Long story short, uncle Tim attacked Alia. I lost it and attacked uncle Tim. Father broke it up, things were said and I got mad so I attacked him and he did this." I tell them.

"Are you okay?" Aunt Sarah makes her way over to Alia, looking at her making sure she's okay, before giving her a hug.

"I'm fine, just dirty, and need a shower." Alia let out a little chuckle hugging aunt Sarah back.

"Go get cleaned up." Aunt Sarah tells her.

"Donna you can go shower if you like. There are plenty of rooms just pick one." She gives me a nod then makes her way up the stairs with Alia and her mate.

"What did he say, do he wants to meet me?" Lisa grabbed my arm pulling me over to the couch with a big smile on her face. The stories our mother told us about the nice loving man she knew don't seem to match the person I met today. The person I met is a dick.

"I didn't get to tell him about you, but I'm sure he's going to want to meet you." I give her a small smile, not wanting to kill her image of him. I may think he's a dick, but her meeting him may not go the same way as it did for me.

I turn my attention back to uncle Fred and aunt Sarah. "He made it very clear that he doesn't want anything to do with our mother. He blames her for what happened to him. From what he told me she supposed to be dead. What was he talking about?" I frown over at uncle Fred and aunt Sarah waiting for them to answer the question.

Uncle Fred let out a sigh. "Your mother never wanted you guys to know about that. I think you should talk to her and let her explain everything to you." I give uncle Fred a nod, knowing that I need to pay our mother a visit anyways. I thought I would be giving her the best news ever, but it turns out that our Father doesn't want anything to do with her.

"Where is he?" Uncle Fred asks grabbing his car keys off the table.

"He's at the castle," I tell Uncle Fred and watch as him and aunt Sarah leaves the room heading to the front door leaving.

"So you fought him, how was it?" Freddy walks over to me with a smirk on his face.

"He's strong." I frown, thinking about how easy it was for him to beat me. He's strong, much too strong for me to take on and win. He showed me that his power is much greater than mine.

"Our uncle is the Lycan king!!" Frank yells out tackling Fin to the floor. We watch and laugh as they roll around, trying to pin each other to the floor. I see Adrian, Joe, and Max staring at Fin and Frank with wide eyes, baring their necks in submission. I realize that Frank and Fin's dominance is pouring off of them filling the room. I'm sure they never felt power like this, especially from beta wolves.

"Stop," I say stopping Fin and Frank. They both stopped and look up at me before following my gaze over to Adrian, Joe, and Max to see them submitting under the power filling the room.

"Sorry bout that," Frank tells them standing to his feet smirking.

"That's Adrian, Joe, and Max. Adrian and Joe are now apart of our pack." I tell them.

"Cool." Frank walks over with a smirk, giving them all a fist bump.

"What was that? I never felt power like that come from a beta wolf before." Adrian says to Frank with a frown of confusion.

"Now that you're apart of the pack, after years of training you guys will be much stronger than you are now." Frank gives Adrian shoulder a light squeeze, Adrian just smiles and nods his head.

Joe and Adrian are common wolves. They will get much stronger, but not as strong as Freddy, Frank, and Fin since they are from a beta bloodline.

I leave out the room going up the stairs. I walk into my room and see Alia sitting on the bed in her black bra and panties rubbing lotion on her legs. I walk over taking a seat on the bed next to her. She put her legs on my lap and hand me the lotion.

"Do you think he really meant those things he said about your mother?" she asks

"I don't know," I frown as I rub the lotion onto her legs. I don't really want to talk about it. I think she could tell became she don't say anything else about it. She turns around so I can get her back. I rub my hand across her shoulder stopping at her neck. She reaches up grabbing my hand before turning around to face me.

"I want you to mark me." She tells me.

My eyes go to her neck, looking at the spot I will place my mark. I have been wanting to mark her for a long time now, but I couldn't because everyone would have known I wasn't a human.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Yes." She smiles as she leans forward placing a kiss on my lips.

She tilts her head to the side giving me better access to her neck.

I lean forward place soft kisses into the crook of her neck, before sinking elongated teeth deep into her flesh, causing her to groan out gripping my shirt. I pull my teeth out and cause low moans to escape her lips as licking the mark sealing it.

I start to feel her emotions as she opens herself up to me, letting me feel the love she and her wolf holds for me.

I place another kiss on her lips, feeling the bond being sealed.

"Your turn." I lean my head over baring my neck to her. She leans down placing a kiss on my neck before sinking her teeth into my flesh. The pain quickly faded as She pulls her teeth out licking the mark sealing it. I start to feel her push into my mind forming our link.

She looks at me smiling with tears in her eyes, happy to finally carry my mark.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.3K 35
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, deeper into the woods away from my pack that was chasing me and into the neighboring pack, the Black Moon Pa...
1.8M 89.7K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...