Chocolate Cake.

By DarkGreenGraveyard

Axl is sick and the only thing he doesn't refuse eating is chocolate cake from his favorite bakery which is a... More

1

1.2K 57 29
By DarkGreenGraveyard

Written for a very close friend who was sick the last days. Love you. ♥

I also wanna thank everyone for reading and commenting. It means really much to me. :*

-----------------------------

It was dark outside. Dark and unusually cold as Slash almost ran down the small alley, checking his watch, while he looked for the small entry of the bakery he was searching. It was 7:51 pm. Barely nine minutes until they would close and damn he really needed to get there in time.

When he finall found it, he came to a halt just in front of the door, hands on his knees, breathing heavily, coughing. "Goddamn cigarettes!", he cursed quietly, but then quickly got himself together as he entered.

There were chairs on the tables, a young,  brunette woman already cleaning, but they weren't fully closed yet. She looked up, surprised, stopping in her movements.

"Uh...hey...can I still get something?"

He gave her his most charming grin. She just nodded, her lips slightly parted, staring. Then she shook her head, blushing heavily.

"I'm sorry...I'm just surprised. Sure you can. I haven't closed yet."

"Awesome!"

"So, what do you want?"

"A piece of chocolate cake."

"Uh, just that?"

"Yeah, just that."

"You want me to wrap it?"

"Yep. It should survive a car ride."

"Weren't you by feet?"

"Nah, just parked down the street there."

She looked there briefly, while wrapping some chocolate cake into paper. "That black one?"

He couldn't surpress a proud grin. "Yep. That Corvette."

"Awesome car."

"Oh, I know."

She smiled shyly, the cake already in hand, but somehow wasn't giving it to him. "That cake...uh...is...is it...for your...girlfriend or your...wife?"

Now Slash was blushing, as he stood there, both hands in his pockets. "Uh...kinda..."

She looked up."Kinda?"

And her hopeful gaze finally told him why exactly she was asking. "Uh, yes. Yes. It's for...my wife.", he was thanking god that Axl wasn't able to hear him calling him his wife, "she loves that stuff and she desperately needs it today."

She looked disappointed for a second, but then quickly got her composure back. "Oh...ok...is she pregnant?"

Slash stared at her for a second, desperately trying to not burst into laughing, but he couldn't surpress a weird sounding giggle, confusing her. "No...no...not pregnant...just sick with the flu or something."

"Oh, ok. My well wishings."

"Thanks. I'll tell her."

She finally handed him the cake then, searching in a list for the price, but Slash just gave her a twenty dollar bill. "Here, rest is for you. Thanks!", and he barely saw her staring unbelievably at the money, as he was already hurrying outside and over to his car. He still had to drive back to Malibu and all he wanted was to join Axl on the couch.

---

When he finally arrived he found Axl sleeping on the couch in sweatpants, wrapped in at least three blankets, the TV flickering without sound. Slash got out of his jacket and his shoes, sitting on the edge of the wide, white couch. There was a complete full glass of water, a full cup of tea and some absolutely untouched food on a plate on the table together with an half empty package of tylenol.

Slash watched Axls peaceful face for a moment, before laying a hand to his forehead to check his temperature. His face was flushed, sweaty and judged by the warmth increasing from him he was still feverish. Slash softly brushed some damp strands from his face, letting his fingers glide through his hair and Axl stirred, slowly opening his eyes with a half yawn.

He looked confused for a second, then the looked up, a small smile apprearing on his lips. " Hey...", he breathed, sitting up with a low groan and wrapping both arms around Slash, his head pressed to his belly, "...you're still here, baby..."

Slash chuckled, starting to massage his neck one handed.

"Are you on something? Yeah I'm here. You look better."

"I'm high..."

"You smoked?"

"Nooo..."

"But?"

"I'm on Tramadol."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Opioid painkiller."

"Ah...", he grinned, "all nice and warm, yeah?"

"All nice and warm..."

Axl wrapped his arms around Slashs neck now, giving tiny kisses to his throat and his cheek as he climbed into his lap. Slash held him close, starting to rub his back. " You're high and cuddly, are you?"

"Yeah...", more kisses, Axl nuzzling his neck and squeezing him tightly, "and I love you..."

"Don't you love everyone right now?"

"Yes, but I love you very much. Very, very much..."

Slash smiled, slightly surprised by that unusual behavior, shaking his head.

"Jesus, Axl. How many did you take?"

"Uh...dunno...maybe about three..."

"Uh oh...sounds much..."

"Hmm..." It was just a low pleased hum as Slash kissed his temple.

"I brought you something..."

"Oh, What?"

Slash tried to get up, softly shoving Axl away, but he refused with a small, deep sound of discomfort, so Slash complicatedly reached for the cake with one hand, Axls weight hindering him from moving, but he managed it, placing it at Axls lap. "Here..."

Axl eventually let go of him to have a look at it, his face lighten up with a grin as he recognized the paper. "Cake!"

"Yep, cake. Chocolate. Your favourite."

Axl carefully shoved the paper away, with a grin and got a spoon from the table to immediately eat a piece of it, but then stopped in his movements. "Wait...weren't you here tonight? Is it wednesday? It's evening right?"

"It's friday", Slash answered, adding a whispered " Shit, gonna try that stuff", to himself which Axl completely ignored.

"How did you get it?"

"From that bakery. Where else?"

"It's a one hour drive from Malibu!"

"Yep."

"You drove two hours to get me chocolate cake?"

"Yeah, cause' I know you. You will refuse anything else when you're sick..."

"I do..." and he happily started the eating again.

"The girl in the store tried to flirt with me", Axl looked up warily, "then she asked if you're pregnant."

Axl laughed with a mouthful of chocolate. "I'm not..."

"Of course you're not, dickface! What the fuck?"

But he laughed as well, "
I just told her it's for my wife and that you desperately need that cake..."

"I'm not your fuckin' wife!"

"Uh...somehow you are..."

"Fuck you."

He stuffed the last piece into his mouth , having eaten the whole piece immensly fast. "Thank you..." and he felt against Slashs chest again, with an exhausted sigh.

"Should I bring you to bed?"

"No...can you kiss me?"

"I'm going to get infected..."

"I don't care! I want a kiss..."

"Yeah, you're right, come 'ere", and he lifted Axls chin up to give him a long, soft kiss, Axls lips feeling rough and warm against his own. Their tongues touched and Axl immediately moaned into the kiss, low and sensual, pressing himself against Slashs body. When he started to softly grind against him Slash stopped the kiss.

"That's not really a good idea, Axl. You're feverish."

Axl moaned, pouting softly. "Don't deny me...I'm horny..."

"You're sick. I'm not going to fuck you in that condition"

Axl was still pouting, but then shrugged his shoulders and cuddeled against Slash again. Slash could feel Axls damn hard dick pressing against his thigh and couldn't surpress a soft moan by himself.

"Changed your mind?"

"No...", but he started kissing Axls neck, licking at his earlobe and biting down softly, making Axl squirm and moan loudly, his dick twitching against Slash leg. "Shit....yes...please..."

"That stuff's turning you into a needy mess, is it?"

More bites, sucking at his jaw.
" Yeah...shit...". Axls breath was going fast, raspy, the words groaned. Slash let his right hand wander down his chest and belly, then sqzeezing his erection with just a hint of pressure, but Axl freaked, whining loudly. "Oh god. Don't stop now..." Slash shoved him away softly, making him sit beside him and lean back against the couch, before he got on his knees.

Axl was panting, trembling, involuntarily grinding his hips up and Slash just looked at him for a few seconds, his chin placed on his thigh.

"You're gorgeous...", he said quietly, blushing and looking away from Axl for a moment. "Touch me...", Axl just asked in return, running fingers through Slashs locks.

Slash started by kissing his neck again, down to his exposed collarbones, his hands roaming Axls warm chest under his shirt, tugging at his nipple ring, then placed open mouthed kissed to his hipbone just above his waistband.

"Are you going to suck me off?"

But instead of an answer Slash just let a warm hand slip inside of Axls underwear, pulling him out and rubbing two fingers against the underside of his dick, smearing precum at his glans with a fingertip. Axl groaned again, all breathless, babbling sexy stuff without any signs of embarrasment. "God yes...suck me, baby...please...wanna' feel your hot tongue...fuck I wanna come all over your pretty face..."

"Shit, Axl...stop the talking...going to spoil my fuckin' pants..."
Axl just moaned, his fingers at Slashs face, a thumb at his bottom lip, following the curve of his mouth. Slash gave a little lick, then sucked at the finger, before leaning in and placing a wet kiss to Axls glans, followed by a short lick. Axl shuddered, his back arching, so Slash wasted no time and deep throated him fully, starting a quick pace immediately. Axls hand were at his hair, pulling, as he forced himself even deeper into his mouth, carefully fucking his face with high pitched, long moans that sounded too fuckin' sexy.

Just a few minutes of sloppy sucking and Axls thighs were already trembling, the muscles on his stomach clenching before he came with a suddenly damn deep growl, making Slash swallow it all before he let go of his head.

Slash calmed his breath for a moment then dressed Axl properly, sitting up. Axl was almost sleeping again, his eyes closed as he had collapsed weakly into the couch. When Slash leaned in to kiss him he just hummed, not even opening his eyes, but wrapping an arm around Slashs neck. "I'm going to bring you to bed now, ok?"

"Hmm...", Axl just hummed, so Slash lifted him up carefully, then carried him over to the bedroom with Axl clinging to him, fully relaxing against his chest. "Love you, Slasher...", he murmured again, all sleepy. Slash smiled, kissing his head before he laid him down to the bed and wrapping a blanket about them both.

"I love you too, ok? Just sleep now..." and he turned off the lights, listening to Axls now calm breath, feeling a warmth in his belly that got him smiling, cause' damn, he really meant it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1K 105
Kaum wurde ein junges Mädchen zu einer Kunoichi, genauer gesagt, zu einer Chunin, welche erst gerade etwa sechs Jahre alt war, kam es schon dazu, das...
9.3K 457 34
"Amo, so geht das nicht weiter!" Er schaute mich nur an. "Junge, dein ganzer Song Arielle besteht aus Sachen, die ich dir irgendwann mal gesagt habe...
5.5K 1.1K 17
Jimin, 23 Jahre, blonde Haare, liebevoll und höflich. Vorzeige Sohn der Familie Park. Doch hinter dieser Perfektion der Familie - mehr Schein als sei...
153K 7.8K 65
Bonten x Y/N Y/N's Leben war bis jetzt nur Traumatisch und schrecklich. Die meiste Zeit ihres Lebens funktioniert sie nur, aber Leben konnte man es n...