My Creepy Stalker

By bridge16

Holly May Anderson is a senior at John F Kennedy High School in a town called Dimentia, New York. She's not... More

My Creepy Stalker -chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

15.3K 391 126
By bridge16

It's been 4 years since we've moved into our dream house in Miami, Florida. Felicity is growing up wonderfully. We take her to the beach every weekend and she goes in the pool every chance she gets. Blade hasn't shown up and I'm so glad for that. I haven't worried about Blade in a while and I'm no longer paranoid about him. I recently graduated from a nearby college and got my teaching degree in English. Greg got me a job at the same school he teaches in. He's the math teacher there and one of the English teachers retired. It works out perfectly because now we can drop Felicity off at school before we go to work. Oh! felicity is starting kindergarten today! She's growing up so fast. I have a free period when she gets out of school, so I'll be able to pick her up and then bring her back to work with me.

We parked in front of Felicity's school and got her out of her car seat. She was jumpy today. She's been looking forward to school for so long.

"Have a good first day of school, baby." I hugged my angel tightly.

"Mommy" she whined. "Imma big girl!"

I smiled and laughed. "Yes you are. Have fun, my big girl. Daddy's gonna take you inside, alright?"

"Ok Mommy. Byeeee!" she waved to me as Greg held her hand and led her into the building. I single tear ran down my face as she walked in though the doors. My baby is growing up so fast.

"She has my eyes." an all too familiar, creepy, scary voice said from behind me.

I didn't dare turn around, hoping that he'd just go away and think I was someone else. I've changed a lot in the past 4 years. I put light brown highlights in my hair, I got taller, I grew my hair longer, and I started wearing less darker clothes. In fact, right now, I was wearing a white floral spaghetti strap dress with a white cardigan over it.

I felt a set of hands on my shoulders that felt big and masculine, and I felt someone's breathe on the back of my neck.

"You've changed so much, Holly. I like it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not Holly." I lied.

"What did I tell you about lying to me, Holly? I don't like it."

"What do you want, Blade?"

"Mmmm...it feels so good to hear you say my name again. I want you, Holly. And I want our daughter. I want us to be a family. Whats her name?"

"That's none of your concern. She isn't your daughter."

"Maybe not according to her birth certificate, but I am her father and you know it."

"Please go away."

"I'll go away if you and our daughter come with me."

"Blade, I'm married and I'm happy. I don't want you in my life ever again."

"Dont say what you don't mean, Holly. You'll be mine again. You can count on that."

Then i saw Greg coming out from the building and look at us. His eyes filled with anger and rage and he ran towards us. I was frozen in place, shocked and scared that Blade had found us.

"GET AWAY FROM HER, BLADE!". Greg yelled.

Blade took his hands off my shoulders. "I'll do what I want, Teacher boy. And you can't keep running form me Holly. I'll always find you."

Then Blade walked away from me and got onto his motorcycle and sped away.

"Holly, are you alright?" Greg asked me, breathlessly and concerned.

I nodded my head slowly then I shook my head no. Tears started streaming down my face. "H-he knows Felicity is his daughter."

Greg thought for a minute "we need to move."

"No. We can't keep running, Greg. Anywhere we go, he's gonna find us."

"I know. .. We'll talk about this later. Let's get to work."

I nodded my head agreeingly and we drove to work together. My first day teaching was a rush. It felt fullfilling to help others learn. All my students seemed to love me, especially the guys. The guys were all flirting with me, making the girls angry. At the beginning of each of my classes, they all thought I was a new student, but the the bell rang and I introduced myself as Mrs. Smith, and they all seemed taken back. I wish it was like this back when I was in high school. But now, I wish guys werent all over me. Anyways, to start of my classes, I told them a little abut myself. Like how Mr. Smith, the math teacher, was my husband, we have a 5 year old girl, etc. Then I gave them a syllabus of the course and gave them homework. Of course they all groaned, but it was an easy assignment. I handed out an 'About Me' worksheet. They basically just had to fill in the blanks. It was just so I could get to know them better. Greg gives them to his classes too. He only teaches the junior and senior classes, but I teach all grades.

During one of the lunch periods, Greg stopped by. I had to teach a class his lunch period, but he didn't want to be alone all that time.

"Hi sweetheart. " he greeted me with a kiss, making the class 'awwww' and making me blush. "How's your day been so far."

"Wonderful. Hey, after this class I have lunch, so ill go pick up Felicity from school, alright."

Greg looked doubtful.

"What?" I asked, cautiously.

"Why don't I go pick her up? You can teach my math class. I'm not teaching them anything today anyway. Just introducing myself, the course, giving them homework, and some free time. I think that's what you've been doing with your class, right?"

"Mhm."

"Great, so just tell my class a little about me and you, the syllabus' are on my desk along with the homework. "

"Greg, I can go pick her up." I assured him.

He gave me a knowing look. "I think I should."

Oh right...I almost forgot that Blade was in town.

"Right. You pick her up, I'll take your class" I agreed.

"Good. Is it alright if I hang out here until then?"

" Sure, babe. Just dont distract my students."

"I might" he joked, making the class laugh. I rolled my eyes and went back to talking about the English course. I felt Greg staring and smirking at me, which distracted me more than you can imagine. I kept glancing over at him and losing my train of thought.

"Ugh Greg, get out of my classroom." I commanded, making my student giggle as they were amused by Greg distracting me.

"What?" he asked innocently. "I didn't do anything"

"Go get out daughter from school."

He got up from my desk and walked up and kissed me in front of everyone again, "Fine, I'm leaving. By only because I have to go get our daughter." then he turned to my class. "I'll see everyone tomorrow" and waved as he walked out the door.

"No! You're not coming back here."

"That's what you think" Greg called back.

A little while later...

I was in the middle of teaching Greg's class, when Greg came in carrying Felicity in his arms. All the girls awed at the sight of Greg holding our daughter. I can't blame them. It was a cute sight. I went up to him and took Felicity into my arms.

"Hey baby girl! How was kindergarten?". I asked using my baby voice. Yes, I still use my baby voice around Felicity. I'll stop once she's in 2nd grade.

"Goooood!" she sang.

"Did you make any friends?"

"Yeah!" she squealed.

"Is that so? Whatare their names?"

"Cindyyy, Marrrryy, ummmmm Joeyyy, and uhhhhhh...mmmmm....Blade." she counted them off on her fingers. My happy face fell when she said Blade. I looked at Greg who had the same look as me.

"Sweetpea,who's Blade?" Greg asked, hoping it wasn't the Blade we were thinking of.

"He's,...he's a poweece man. He pwayed wit me at recess.". Felicity still can't speak fluently...but what five year old can? It's cute though.

"Greg" I said, terrified.

"Umm...I'll take over my class from here. Just sit with Felicity at my desk. You have a free period next, right?"

"Yeah"

Greg gave me another look, meaning that we'd deal with this after his class was gone. I nodded and sat in Greg's twirly office chair at his desk. Felicity played in his computer the entire time. She was adorable. It's surprising how much she knows. Heck, I'm even surprised she knows how to work the computer...I'm even more amazed that she knows how to use my iPhone. Kids these days are so into technology. But anyways, I watched Felicity play a game on pbskids.org. She was playing the Berenstein Bears dress up game.

The bell rang soon after, and the students flooded out of the classroom. Greg dragged a chair over to me and Felicity and buried his head and his hands, looking stressed out.

"Greg, he's in her school."

"I know.". He clasped his hands together and stared blankly at the floor.

"how could they hire him? Don't they have background checks?"

"Yeah they do. Blade must've got around them somehow."

"I don't want him near my daughter"

"i know." he sighed. "I don't know what to do, Holly. We can't keep Felicity From going to school."

"We could homeschool her. After all, we're teachers." I suggested.

Greg nodded his head. "I'll have her put into the homeschooling program today. We'll have to take her to work with us, but I don't think she'll be a distraction. We can take turns with her. You get her every other day, and I take her every other day opposite of your days."

"Ok. Greg, don't ever leave me or Felicity. Not even for a minute." I warned.

Greg held my hand and squeezed it. "I won't. Nothing's gonna happen."

"I hope not.". I replied, looking at my baby girl. I love her so much. I can't and I won't let anything happen to her. "Oh an Greg?"

"Yeah?"

"I was gonna tell you this morning, but then you-know-who showed up,"

"Tell me what?"

I took a deep breath and looked lovingly into his eyes. "I'm pregnant."

"What does dat mean mommy?" Felicity asked curiously.

"You're gonna be a big sister."

Felicity threw her hands over her mouth and widened her eyes. Then she squealed and smiled.

Greg laughed at her reaction and took her from me and into his arms. "Are you excited?". He asked.

"Yeah!" she screamed happily.

He chuckled. "Good. Cuz I am too."

He leaned over and placed a hand on my stomach. "we're having a baby." he stated happily, in a daze.

"Baby baby baby baby baby baby!" Felicity chanted while bouncing up and down on Greg's knee.

"What should we name it?" I asked them.

"How about, Juliette if its a girl..Juliette Marie."

"I like it" I answered agreeingly. "And what about Jason Alexander if it's a boy?"

"I love it. What do you think about those names, Felicity?"

"I wuv dem!"

We both laughed. "Good. So we're either having a Juliette Marie or a Jason Alexander." I happily stated.

"Yay!!" Felcity exclaimed.

"Yay!" me and Greg mimicked her and clapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 221 16
The Fireside Girls are prepared for any situation, or so they think. When a new member of Troop 46321 moves to Danville, they pick up on a few signal...
8M 164K 47
Victoria Smith had always been a shy girl, as no one really cared about her. She felt like she had no one in the world (well, except for her cat). O...
74.3K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
117K 3.2K 9
"My sweet Alexa, my name is Mark, and as you can see we kidnapped you." "No dip Sherlock, but the question is why? What do you want from me?" I aske...