Shameless Preferences (U.S)

By JKDowney01

Shameless Preferences *Ian Gallagher *Lip Gallagher *Mickey Milkovich More

-2
-3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8

-1

9.2K 109 30
By JKDowney01

How you met

----

Ian Gallagher-
With a bat in hand and an angry expression plastered on my face I ran across the road towards Kash and Grab.

I swung the door open with force making sure it made a bang as it came in contact with a shelf.

"Ian Gallagher" I sung out.

"Yeah just a minute" he called from the other side of the convenient store.

As he stepped out, he must not have recognized who I was because he gave me a shy smile that almost, almost made me fallback.

I stepped forward and placed the bat on top of my shoulders.

"Uh what are you doing with that?" He questioned whilst slightly backing away.

"I know what you did to my cousin mandy, you perv!"

He inhaled sharply.

"Nobody fucks around with the milkovich's and gets away with it" I said as I swung my bat.

"Shit" he cursed while he ducked out of the way of the bat.

"Wait please, there's been a miss understanding"

Ian ran and hid behind the cash register to catch his breath.

"Stop running Ian. You know there's no way out" I crouched down to his level.

"I didn't touch mandy. She lied" he pleaded with me.

"I know who you are but you don't seem to know me" I countered. "That hardly seems fair"

He sat up. "I know who you are, Y/N Y/L/N.

"Well don't forget that name cause it's not the last you'll hear of it" I said as I got up from my crouched postion.

"Wait. Do you believe me?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, Gallagher. But I'll just leave you for mikey"

When I left the store I turned around only to see ian with his head in his hands.

"Hm, poor kid. He'll learn" I placed the bat back on top of my shoulders and walked away as if nothing happened.

--------

Lip Gallagher-
My sister Karen asked if I could drop some off her old books off at sheila's by this afternoon.

So that's what I'm currently doing, walking in the freezing cold lugging around books for my ungrateful older sister.

The sky was grey and still, only a few rays of sunshine making it through the dense clouds, shadowing the path ahead of me.

"Ouch" I said under my breath as I stumbled over a rock.

I heaved the bag of books into a more comfortable carrying position.

"Only one more block" I sighed.

Looking around at my surroundings I noticed things I never usually have. Like how the children run around laughing as if they don't have a care in the world. The tree branches are becoming hollow and brittle showcasing their old age, or the way leaves from the old tree at the corner of the street cascades down to the grimy path.

I hadn't noticed that I was only a few houses away from sheila's. The air around me seemingly got colder so I decided to pick up the pace.

I walked up to the front porch of sheila's and was about to knock on the door when it suddenly came flying open throwing me off balance. I land in a heap on the ground, the books scattered around me. 

"Oh shit, sorry" A voice called out.

I get up from the ground and brush the dirt from my clothes before I retrieve the books.

"Its fine" I look up and come face to face with a boy I didn't recognize.

"Uh sorry again, I was in sort of a rush to get out of there" he said in the midst of putting on a pair of shoes.

"Sheila stills makes people take off their shoes?" I asked while laughing.

"Yeah she does, it's really weird" he replied.

I walked up the steps that lead to the front door and placed the  books down on the ground.

"So you're friends with my sister karen?" I walked back down the steps.

"I wouldn't say friends"

Before I could say anything the door flung open for the second time but now it revealed my half sister karen.

"Lip where are you going" she shrieked.

"Lip" I questioned.

"Its Philip Gallagher, but everyone calls me lip" he took a few steps away from the front porch.

"Lip where are you going?" Karen asked a second time obviously getting impatient.

"Uhh, I'm going to get coffee with-" he lied.

"Y/N" I finished off his sentence.

"Fine then!" karen stormed inside with a sour look.

I started to make my way up the sidewalk but lip called out.

"Wanna get that coffee?"

I look at him puzzled.

"I thought you were joking'

"I was but now I'm not" he falls into step beside me.

--------

Mickey Milkovich-
I was outside kash and Grab taking a drag of my cigarette waiting for Ian to finish work, when I spotted a boy that I recognized to be mikey Milkovich and behind him were his two brothers. They were indeed walking towards the store.

I panicked and ran inside and tried to warn ian but the brothers must have sensed hostility because not 2 minutes after I entered they came bursting into the store.

Being Ian's twin my protective side kicked into gear and I stepped in the path of the three boys blocking them from chasing Ian out the back. I did what I do best and that was stalling.

"What is your problem?" A hint of anger evidently in my voice.

"Ian Gallagher is my problem" he stated whilst stepping forward.

"you don't scare me"

"Tough one isn't she" he chuckled.

I glanced towards the door Ian ran through, which led to the storage room. There was no back door, nor was there any windows and that meant if the brothers got into that room there would be no hope for ian.

"He's not here" I shuffled away from the door.

"Oh I beg to differ" he looked around. "Iannn.. ian Gallagher.."

"Piss off you psycho prick! He's not here" I yelled.

Everything went silent.

A few seconds passed and no one said anything.

Shocked by my sudden outburst mikey took a small step back.

Just as he was about to say something the storage room door opened and I hear Ian's voice call out.

"Y-Y/N are they gone?"

"IAN!" The brothers ran towards the storage room but mikey turned to face me again.

"Y/N huh?"

Before I could answer I saw Ian slam the door closed before the brothers could enter. Ian must of knocked over something in the storage room because there was a loud bang.

"Hey idiots, there's a back door to the alley way" I shouted over the commotion.

The brothers ran past me, mickey shooting me a short glance.

Once they left I locked the front door.

"Ian they're gone" 

Ian walked out with a grim look on his face.

"They're going to kill me aren't they Y/N?"

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
150K 4.2K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
88.3K 1.7K 34
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ...