Change Of Feelings [Completed...

Od ZuZu_028

This is SwaSan Short story based on Track when Ragini's truth was out in front of both families.. when Laksh... Více

COF - part 01
COF - part : 02
COF - part : 03
COF - part : 04
COF - part : 05
COF - part : 06
COF - Part : 07
COF - part : 08
COF - part : 09
COF - part : 10
COF - Part : 11
COF - Part : 12
Very Important Announcement!!
Voting

COF - Epilogue

5.4K 123 8
Od ZuZu_028

#Change_Of_Feelings

#Epilogue

Hot content Ahead !!

Specially dedicated to #Nimra_Khateeb love u.. My bestee.. A loyal reader and encourager

Swara was wrapped safe under his husband's arm.. They were slowly moving with rhythm..

As soon as dance got completed.. It was really a cold winter.. She stepped out of Sanskaar's embrace .. She was shivering.. Sanskaar saw her and pulled her in a side hug..

Swara his her face in his chest smilingly.. Thanking god for giving her such loving husband who understand everything without her Saying..

She looks up at him and smiled.. He smiled back and pecks her forehead.. She sighed with contentment !!

Sanskaar -"Shall we leave to room now ? "

Swara -"okay :) "

Sanskaar marched to der room with his swara in his embrace.. Swara went more deeper to seek warmth of his husband.. Sanskaar smiled at her..

-"I think today u will need my warmth definitely " in A teasing tone..

Swara was too in a teasing mood -"Hmm.. I need it.. You see weather is to cold and u are too hot so..(looks at him) I need it warmth (she trails a finger from his forehead to down his chin)

Sanskaar gets stunned by her reply.. He never thought she will say something like that.. That to in this way...

He was staring her with shock gaze!! While she smiled naughtily..

Sanskaar -"U are now waking up the beast in me (huskily) "

Swara further lean close to his cheeks -"I want my beast.. I know my hubby is cute innocent.. But I want my beast to love me.. " she moved so close that her lips brushed his cheeks while speaking..

He smiled very naughtily and replied -"So u want the beast OK then "

He tried to close her lips with hers but the tilted her head back..

Sanskaar saw her in confused state !!

Swara laughed -"I was joking sanskaar.. "

Saying this she stepped out of his embrace..

Sanskaar -"What !! U talk like that and turns me on then simply move away from me saying u were joking.. Its too bad swara to tease ur husband like that.. " he makes a sad face..

Swara gets awwee on him.. She kisses a quick peck on his cheeks and takes his and to wrap round her shoulder pushing herself in his embrace again..

Sanskaar says nothing but smiles at her wife's gesture !!

They reach thier Room.. Sanskaar's phone start ringing..

Sanskaar -"Swara u change ur jewellery I'll come in no time answering the call "

Swara smiled and went in.. While he stay out of room and received the call..

Sanskaar -"Haan Laksh bol sab thik h na wahan ?? "

Laksh on call - "Ha Bhai sab thik h.. V se mene tum dono ko disturb Toh nai kia na ?? "

Sanskaar -"Nai yaar hum bus party se aaye h Abi "

Laksh -"Fir se Swara ne tuje tang kia KYA j se uss din mall me kia tha ?? "

Sanskaar remembers swara's teasing !!

Flash back !!

In mall SwaSan n raglak both went for shopping .. A guy der was trying to talk to Swara..

But Sanskaar being Sanskaar always been beside her.. But swara smiled mischievously and talked with that guy making Sanskaar jealous.. While Swara continued torches on him by allowing the guy to touch her hands..

Sanskaar was burning in pure jealousy while Swara enjoyed it.. Raglak were smiling seeing both..
When it got it Sanskaar pushed the guy away and went away from der..
Swara felt bad for making him so jealous.. She went back of him.. Raglak followed them..

Swara anyhow made him alright while Sanskaar said u will pay for this Swara.. Swara replied am ready for punishment..

They all began to shop again !!

Flashback Ends !!

Sanskaar was back to present by laksh's voice !!

Laksh -"Hello Bhai ?? "

Sanskaar -"Ha ha bol lucky !! "

Laksh laughed -"KYA hua Bhai vahi soch rahe the "

Sanskaar -"Kuch nai me tuje baad me call krta hu Swara room me akeli h "

Laksh -"OK OK bye "

They disconnect the call and Sanskaar smiled mischievously..with a smirk and thinks -"Swara today u turned me on and then pushed away.. Its so bad jaan and that day u made me so jealous.. Ur punishment is still pending.. But don't worry today I'll give that all with full interest rate.. U wanted Ur beast na.. Now u will see how Ur beast tames u .. Be ready Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari!! Tonight I'll make our loves beautiful memorable night !! "

He walked in room closing the room door behind..

Swara was in washroom taking shower he smiled and went to closet.. He takes a packet.. By tym Swara comes out in Bathrobe.. Unaware of his presence in room..

She began to hum songs while drying her hairs with towel on one shoulder..

Sanskaar came in front of her.. Swara looked at him.. He without any hint went close and Began to kiss her wet neck sensuously.. Giving her open mouth kisses der..

Towel dropped from her hands and found its own way to his back and hairs.. She began to moan in pleasure !!

But he withdrew from her standing apart making her moan in protest.. He smirked as his plan worked..!!

Swara glanced at him..
He gave her his most sexiest smiley and her Feelings and need for her husband Aroused !!

Sanskaar getting close to her -"I wanna Make love to my jaan.. (handling him the packet) Get ready " said he in a deep Sexy voice of his.

She was blushing hard by his hold words.. Which were yet simple than what that was going to come ahead !! Poor swara :p

Sanskaar -"Go take your time to get ready.. This night is really gonna be a big one.. (He said looking in her eyes she felt shy and looked down..)"

Swara ran to changing room beside closet !!

Sanskaar to himself -"Sharmalo jitna sharmana ho.. Because aaj saari shyness chli jaaygi.. I'll make u beg for me.. Its my time jaan.. Today u will not be shy.. By the end of night "

He however knew Swara will take time more than necessary to get ready.. So to make atmo in his favour to tame her Jaan.. He lit up the room with sea smell candles.. Soft yet arousing music in Background.. Room was lit only with the candles light..

After making all arrangements he went to bathroom.. For taking a refreshing yet energetic bath..

While Swara was still in changing room.. Feeling shy..

She came out almost after 45 minutes.. She saw Sanskaar isn't present here and shower sound is coming from bathroom.. She sighed in Happiness.. And looked her reflection in mirror.. She smiled at her reflection and bow down her head in extreme shyness.. Making her red !!

Sanskaar came out in his black and grey sweatpants.. While his upper body had water droplets .. He was topless his Physique was very well built his manly muscles.. Masculine yet Harder chest.. His abs were naked.. In short he wss looking the most sexist man... Water drops making him more hot.. His hairs were wet.. He was gazing her while drying his hairs..

Swara was taking her own time to explore her husband's well built torso by eyes.. Her eyes were fixated on his body.. He smirked !!

Swara looked at him and her eyes widened as he was staring her.. She felt embarrassed for what she was doing.. And looked down..

-"Its not a crime to look Ur husband body like that.. Specially when Ur man is Sinful deliciously Sexy.. Isn't it ?? " he said with a naughty smile..
He thrown down the towel.. And walked to her !! While she kept looking down..

BG -"Tumhe Apna Banane ka junun sar pe Hai *from* Hate Story 3 " (Of course I'll chose hot song by my Armaan Malik )

In all that she forgot about her own appearance.. Her beautiful body was barely cover by her inner wear materials cz her short gown which came till Her mid thigh was made of transparent material..

Sanskaar stares her while she feels nervous.. With each step he takes closer to her.. Her heartbeat was increasing..

He finally sat on couch.. It was next where she was standing.. When she saw him sitting der.. She got a confused for a second but next second she was sitting in lap at side ways..

She made her hold tighter on his bare shoulders.. While his one hand moved her hairs from shoulder to other making his way to love every inch of her.. She closed eyes as he bend over her neck... She clutched his shoulders more firmly digging her nails der.. When his tongue made contact with her skin a shivered ran through her body.. Her heart throbbing hard in her ribcage..

His tongue trailed from her higher part of side neck to collar bone.. And finally stopped on her shoulder.. Her mouth let a small moan...

She bit on her earlobe.. -"Abi Toh mene Kuch kia hi nai h Jaan and see Ur self.. U are loosing Ur self.. " his voice a huskier whisper

Swara kept her eyes closed.. While his one hand had firm hold in her waist and other was caressing her bare tight..

He began to kiss her neck wildly.. And bit her neck.. She was out of her control.. He was caressing her tight sensuously slightly moving it up under her gown.. While his lips were swapping between open mouth kisses to wet kisses..

He nibbled her skin der sucking it.. Leaving a red mark.. She began to Caresse his back.. While he again trailed his tongue from her shoulder to her upper neck.. She moaned.. Her moans filled the room reflecting how passionately her husband was loving her.. Just few kisses and she was turned on !!

He then kissed her forehead.. Followed by cheeks.. Nose.. Chin and he pecked her lips in such a way that it was like a one second kiss.. He then withdrew his hands from her. 

She moaned in protest at the lost of his touch.. She wanted more.. And more.. But today he was going to make her beg for his touch.. As her punishment..

He then smirked and took her bottom lip in between his teeth and pulled it.. And bit it.. He sucked her lower lip for more than half minute.. So passionately that it became red and swollen.. When she began to kiss him back.. He withdrew.. Swara got angry..

-"Jaan remember in that mall u made me so jealous.. " he said..

-"Ha but then I asked sorry too na " she replied

-"Yes but punishment is necessary na or else u will do that again.. " he said huskily..

She thought he is going to make a rough love to her -"So what are u waiting for give me the punishment.. "

Sanskaar slid his hand in her gown and began to caress her bare waist.. While his other hand trailed from her shoulder to her cleavage.. And then her bosoms from above her nightie.. A unshamed moan passed by her.. She arched back.. Asking him to touch more.. He kissed her cleavages from above the nightie.. While his hand caressed her one soft curve.. She wanted more.. But he withdrew again..

She opened her eyes..

-"Sleep jaan its quite late.. U must be tired.. " he said like nothing he did..

-"What ?? No am not tired.. I want u.. " she said..

-"Haa I'll sleep beside u.. Let's go.. " he said laughing in mind..

-"No u can't do like this.. U said u will make love to me.. U can't leave me incomplete like this.. " she said angrily not moving and inch away from his lap..

-"But I can't u made me so jealous.. By remembering that I can't.. " he said innocently

-"You don't love me na Sanskaar " she was near to cry..

-"Oh no.. But I can't melt at her now.. " he thought..

-"Am not stopping u na.. U can do what ever u wanna do with me.. May be I feel ok then I can make love to u.. " he said

She got his point.. Now there was no point to back out..her desires for him were already at the peek..

Swara bend down and kissed his lips passionately.. She licked his lips demanding the access..he gave her the kiss.. Thier tongues did the mate dance.. While she enclosed her lips round his tongue and moved in and out.. They parted when they were out of breath.. Thier pants filled the room.. Sanskaar still looked innocently to her while she stared her with pleading eyes.. !!

-"Not so easily u are getting me today love.. " he said..

Swara still stared him.. Letting him to continue..

-"Seduce me... Seduce me to love u.. " he said in a slow voice in her ears..

Her eyes widened.. Her puppy eyes.. -"Pleaseee Jaaan " stretching the words.. she said with a puppy eyes and pouty lips.. Making her look so cute and innocent.. But for What thing she was pleading wasn't a innocent thing at all...

For a second he forgot what is he asking and melted at her pouty lips and puppy eyes.. He got urged to kiss her pouty lips senseless...

He cubbed her face she thought that he is melting but when the was to near to close her lips with his.. But he stopped an inch away and thought About his plan.. He moved back.. Leaving her all empty again..
-"This isn't gonna work baby seduce me.. Or else go to sleep.. And someone her devil not sweet husband so.. To make a Dengle romance she have to wake up the devil na.. " he said with a smirk.. Swara angrily beat him on shoulders..

-"You are so bad Sanskaar " she said..

-"So I am Jaan " replied he..

Sanskaar began to wear shirt.. While she got up from his lap...

And turned the music on.. Her back was facing his face..

BG -" Tu Isaq Mera *from* Hate Story 3 "

She began to move her hips slowly and seducingly.. Bending on her side she drawn a finger from her ankel to knees to thigh... To her high thigh.. To her waist in a slow way.. That her gown came to her high waist and then dropped..

Sanskaar was staring at her in shock movement.. With her one. Move she was turning him on..

She turned suddenly.. Her hairs flowing in Air making her more Sexy..

She walked to him.. Staring directly in his eyes.. She kept her one foot on his knee while his caressed his cheek seducing him..

"Aaj dikhade muje love kr k..
Baby bahon me bhar k
Jo b soche sapno me
Vo aaj dikha de MUJE sab kr k.. "

She sat on his lap making his hands wrap round her waist.. He kissed on her collar hone she got up..

She began to move her body sensuously.. Making him difficult to control.. He got up and went to her while she was dancing like a wild cat.. He wrapped his arm round her stomach from her back and moved with her sensuously.. Desires were getting to thier peeks in both of them.. Swara turned in his arm and pushed him away.. He lost Balance fall on floor.. She came on top of him and slowly started undoing his shir buttons..

While he tried to pull her and kiss her.. But she sensuously caressed his hard chest.. Adding more to his desires for her..!! And gave him few open mouth kisses on his chest..

She smiled while he tried to hold her and take her underneath him and love her all night senseless !!

She got up.. Halting his action.. His all buttons were undone now.. While he went to bed..

"Kaali Raaton me crazy aankho se chua
Kuch muj ko Kuch meri sanso ko hua "

She sat in middle of bed and began to roam her hands sensuously on her body.. In hairs closing her eyes.. She back arched.. Biting her bottom lip..

Sanskaar could not control anymore he got up and thrown his shirt down and went near her on bed and stood der..

"Sardi me Garmi h puri besharmi h
Janam jaiz Jo humne vo galti ki h "

She called him near by her finger.. It was it.. Swara jumped in bed.. While he pushed him on bed and came on top of her.. And kissed his neck.. Biting it.. Then licking the bitten area to soothe the pain .. She kept her knees on either side of his waist standing on her knees..and stared at him while he just stared at her.. She kept caressing his upper body still keeping the eye contact..

She bent down and took his lips in hers.. And kissed hungrily.. He to returned her kiss with same favour.. It was a hungry one.. Both wanted the authority to dictate it.. And kissing wildly for dominance.. His hands were massaging her back... While kissing her senseless.. Both had equal intensity and passion..

Sanskaar rolled on her and took her beneath him.. While kissing.. Kiss was like they were starving for each others lips and claiming them as each others possessively.. !!

Swara broke .. Sanskaar smiled at her..

-"Am tired.. Let's go to sleep.. " she said.. Trying to turn..

But was that possible now ?, was he going to leave her... Naah..

-"Never .. I will take my revenge now for making me jealous.. " he said.. Taking her lips again in a kiss..

They kissed senseless.. He groaned in her mouth she gasped.. Taking the opportunity he slid his hot tongue in her mouth and began to explore every corner of it...

She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.. While his both hands went down in space btwn der bodies.. To find the end of her nightie.. When he got them.. His one hand went to her back and made her lil up from bed.. He departed his lips from her for just a second and slid his nightie above her arm and throwed it down on floor.. Claiming her lips again.. He pressed his body against hers.. Not letting the air pass through them..

They kissed hungrily least 15 minutes sucking each others sweet juices..

When the broke they were out of breath.. Panting heavily.. He rested his forehead on his and said -"I like Ur lips like this.. Red and swollen from my kisses.. "

Swara brought a hand up and touched her lips.. Sanskaar smiled.. -"U are such a shameless " she taunted. 

-"But I've to just kiss them often.. To keep them like that.. " he said huskily becoming more naughty..

she wrapped her arms around his neck.. -"Aren't u sleepy Jaan ?? "

Sanskaar -"Not so soon.. We have tomorrow whole day to sleep.. Not tonight.. Neither I'll sleep nor I'll let u to sleep.. "

Swara -"Who wanna sleep..this night " (Naughtily)

-"That's like my girl " saying this he kissed her again..

Breaking the kiss he kissed her jawline.. All way down to her neck.. She scummbed To him for better access..

He took his hand and kissed on the third finger on thier engagement ring.. Staring at her.. She smiled..-"I Love u " he whispered against her lips before pecking them tightly !!

Suddenly he bit them..
-"Aah Sanskaar "

-"But today u have to pay darling " Saying this he went down to.. And kissed his cleavage licking them.. Swara moaned and pushed him more into her.. He kneaded her one of bosom she whimpered... Finding its peek on above from her Inner wear.. He caressed it with his thumb..stroking hardly.. Making her beg for more..

While he bit her other bosom.. -"Will u again do that Swara ?! " he asked biting hard this time !!

Swara moaned in pain -"Noo "

He pinched her peek of other curve.. -"U are mine no one else have the right to touch u.. " said he biting its peek ..

A tear drop escaped her eyes -"Yes.. Jaan am only urs.. Like u are mine.."

-"Good " he whispered against her lips.. And came down again..

His hands went back and unlatched her inner wear hooks.. Before removing it -"Did I say u last time how perfect Ur curves are " he asked..

Swara nodded in no.. Without replying he removed the last barrier from her top body.. And pounced like a hungry tiger.. Kissing them.. Sucking it's hard peeks.. Biting.. Licking them he made Swara senseless.. He gave equal attention to both of them.  Taking his own time..

When he began to draw circles over der with his tongue.. She arched throwing herself in his mouth.. -"umm Sanskaar more.. More harder.. "

Listening her.. His tongue speed increased..

He kissed her belly and gave Couple of lingering kisses in belly bottom.. Giving her butterflies..

It was a high time now she was totally turned on in a wild tigress who wants to get haunted by her own tiger..

Her hands moved down to his sweat pants and undid the strings over der.. He grinned..

-"Pls Sanskaar I can't wait more plss.. I want u now.. "

He smiled and made his own position.. After removing the final barrier from her silky soft smooth skin.. She Screamed his name -"Sannssskaaaarrr " as quick pain went through her..

Sanskaar came to her face and wiped her tears away -"Shh it's OK "

She screamed again.. He kissed her lips so that she couldn't think about pain anymore.. He kissed her until she was calm..

Soon the moans n cries of pain turned to indescribable pleasure.. And feeling of completeness... He gave her more pleasure.. And she loved her husband even more..

The night went like.. Two pure souls loving each other and making them complete.. It was cool winter but both were bathing in Sweat..Sweat of each other :p

The sun finally raised in morning.. Swara laid herself on back of Sanskaar making circles on his back..

-"so now u will not make me jealous any time Hai na ? " he asked..

-"Hmm will make u more so that u keep loving me so passionately like last night.. " she smiled..

-"There is no need to.. U can just say what u want I'll definitely give u.. " he smiled..

Soon sleep took over thier body cz of complete tiredness !!

SwaSan spent der honeymoon like wise.. Enjoying thier privacy !!

#Two_Month_Later

Sanskaar was kissing her in thier own room at MM..
But Swara suddenly pushed him and ran to washroom..

He ran beside her -"What happeed Swara " he panicked..

SWARA -"Nothing vomiting "

Sanskaar -"I'll call doctor " he called..

All MM ppl gathered in swasan room.. While doc checked her up..

Doc -"Mr Maheshwari its a good news Ur wife is pregnant.. "

Swara looked at him .. She was smiling sheepishly.. He knew it was going to come.. Swara was happy.. While all members of MM were happy !!

There were not leaving SwaSan alone while they were craving crazily to talk each other.. Hug each other.. They were talking through eyes..

Finally uttra understand and took all away.. Sanskaar closed the door behind and came to Sit beside her.. She hugged him immediately.. He hugged back..

-"Thank u so much Jaan for giving me world's best gift.. " he said..

"Thank u for coming in my life Sanskaar and making it so beautiful " she said..

Both laughed together and said -"Dosti Aur Pyaar me No sorry no Thank u "

Tears of happiness were making der way down thier cheeks !!

#Eight_Months_Later

Sanskaar was pacing outside of OT

In these pregnancy period Sanskaar perfectly took care of her.. Her mood swings.. And everything !!

When nurse came and said -"Congrats Mr Maheshwari its a girl !! "

Sanskaar took the baby in his hands.. His happiness had no bonds.. Uttra raglak .. Ap dp sujata ram Pradarsh all were happy and taking the baby..

She went on her mom and dad both big eyes like her n brown color like him.. Long eyelashes !!

When Swara gained conscious.. All met her.. Finally only she he and thier baby were alone..

-"See She has Ur eyes " said he smilingly

-"Ya and color is of urs " she laughed..

-"She is our daughter.. " they said together..

Sanskaar -"I love u Swara " he said

Swara -"I love u more Sanskaar "

He leaned and kissed her.. She replied.. While baby closed eyes not seeing what her parents are doing :p

They named baby as -"Avantika "

They lived happily ever after !!

***The End***

Finally I wrote it's end after 11 long months :p haha.. Well I am not good in romance but I tried to write hot n bold.. Cz Romance is Not my department.. Haha.. I think I wrote hot stuff last time cz one of my frnd wants APHG writer ZuZu back :p if its over forgive me..well give Ur opinion.. Next update junooniyat soon !!

See I wrote this much big can't u guys Commets least 5 lines plss .. I would have cut shot but for u guys I wrote long.. If no response I'll not post junooniyat :p be in cliffhanger :p

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

88.8K 3.5K 23
Hi friends my first ff on swasan, plz read it.... This is the story of serial swaragini track where Laksh's truth came out that he is the kidnapper o...
13.3K 790 17
#93 in Ragsan It is love traingle btwn ragini ,sanskar and laksh... she want eternal love... By whom she got that? To know more about it just get in...
19.8K 707 7
This story is a swaragini fanfiction from sr track. How Ragini and sanskaar find love in eachother and their Journey to find the true love.
18.3K 1.3K 31
Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marriage..... they did what all things they ca...