I'm into you (Naegiri)

By katherine-isabel

Kyouko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi are best friends and they've always just been Best Friends. After Kyouko's l... More

Author's Note
1: A New Chapter
2: Date with Mukuro
3: What Am I Even Doing?
4: Driving To School
5: Health Project
Little Bitty A/N :)
6: The Break Up
7: W-what?
8: Telling?
9: The X-Files Bonding Session
10: School
11: Lunch With The Naegi's
12: Christmas
13: Packing
14: The Announcement
15: Present Day/Final Chapter?

Hey People!!

2K 37 5
By katherine-isabel

Hey people!!

I hope you liked this fan fictions and I'm sorry but I deleted the extra chapter I had written and published because I didn't like the chapter and not a lot of people read it.

I Hope you all understand and will keep reading my fan Fics in the future.

My current Naegiri 'I'm Onto You' is not a continuation of this one but it's good if you liked this one.

Thank you all for reading and I will see you all in the next book, my wonderful AmazeBalls XOXO

P.S. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me for more Naegiri fan fictions and a few other pairings!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.3K 15
Kyoko Kirigiri is a quiet girl by day and by night she's a Detective. Makoto Naegi is your average high school boy. When a new murderer arises will t...
214K 1.8K 16
Makoto Arashiro, is the boyfriend of Kuroka. However, she cheats on the boy daily with the future harem king, Issei Hyoudou. Sadly, Makoto isn't able...
745 17 8
It becomes increasingly clear that Makoto has feelings for Kyoko, but Kyoko is unable to accept it due to a certain incident. Meanwhile, a dark secre...
8.8K 201 20
Kyoko has had a rough life ever since her mother died. She becomes a slave for auction. Makoto buys her and the two become close.