Miraculous Holders

By xoxo_tikki

Hey this is Julie. This is a story about the new team that includes Ladybug, Chat Noir, Queen Bee, Paon Bleu... More

Chap 1; The Big Announcement
Chap 2; Humiliation
Chap 4; Enemies
Chap 5; Volpina
Chap 6; Working Together?
chap 7; Master Fu
Author note
chap 8; The new miraculous holder
Author's note
chap 9; New Looks
Chap 10; back to school
authors note
Chap 11; No Time
Chap 12; random pics
Chap 13; Mayor Bourgeois
Chap 14; Fighting Friends
important
Chap 15; Hawk Moth
Chap 16; Two is Greater than One
Chap 17; Back to School
Chap 18; Back to School Part 2
Thank you
Chap 19; A New Miraculous
Chap 20; A new miraculous part 2
Chap 21; Lists
Chap 22; The Stripped Hero
Sorry!!!!!
Chap 23; It's unBEE-lievable
Chap 24; The First Mission
Chap 25; Another One!?!
Chap 26; Extra
Help!

Chap 3; Akumatized heros

492 21 2
By xoxo_tikki

A/U
Sorry this story is so sad but I promise it will get better. This is a short chapter but the next one will be way longer.
**********************
Ladybugs POV

I heard a voice that was distant but still very loud and clear.

The voice said, "Dark Bug I am Hawk Moth, I will allow you to get revenge on those who have crushed you. In return you have to give me yours and Cat Noir's Miraculouses, do we have a deal my precious little bug?

Ladybug was smirking for she had happiness thinking of fighting Chat Noir.

"Yes Hawks Moth, I will show that no good model and that horrible alley cat that I don't need anyone!

And with that she was devoured into a dark purple goo.

Cat Noir's POV

I heard a voice in the distance, I looked around and no one was there.
It sounded familiar but it hurt to think.

"Don't look around Chat Noir for I am not anywhere near you. I can allow you to get revenge on the bug that shattered your heart" said the voice calmly.

"In return you most give me yours and Ladybug's Miraculouses."

"No problem Hawk Moth. I will crush the little bug that crushed my heart!" And with that he too disappeared in to the purple goo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 71 31
It's Ladrien June!!!! You know the drill! Prompts have been pre-determined and (somewhat) original!
922 155 42
UPDATE DATES - NEXT UPDATE DATE March 30th - April 30th READ:NO THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED! This story is from the characters of Miraculous: tales of...
144K 3.3K 20
Darkness has fallen upon Paris. Chat Noir finds himself in uncharted territory when Marinette is akumatized. She has become Midnight, the biggest a...
6.7K 102 13
He loves Kagami. Adrien loves Kagami. Marinette sobs her eyes out, the rejection hurting like soap in a paper cut. A little purple butterfly enters M...