Cherryberry: Why Do I Like Yo...

By GriffinGirlElizabeth

Underfell! Sans(Cherry) and Papyrus(Boss) had gotten in serious trouble for almost shattering a innocent mons... More

Introduction!
Chapter One: Brothers of Evil
Chapter Two: Messages and Butterflies
Chapter Four: Roomies!!!
Chapter Five: Secrets
Chapter Six: The Napstabot Show
Chapter Seven: "What's a B!tch?"
Chapter Eight: Swapfell Vs. Underswap
Chapter Nine: PTA Meetings Suck
Chapter Ten: Halloween Party
Chapter Eleven: How Do You Date?!
Chapter Twelve: Meanwhile (UF! Papyrus X US! Papyrus Chapter!)
Chapter Thirteen: Stakeouts and Donuts!
Chapter Fourteen: Runt Cherry Joins the Family!
Chapter Fifteen: The Thanksgiving Dinner
Chapter Sixteen: Something Wicked
Chapter Seventeen: The Second Date
Chapter Eighteen: "I-I'm... E-Engaged!"
Chapter Nineteen: The Day Before The Wedding
Chapter Twenty: The Truth Comes to Life
Chapter Twenty-One: The End of Error 404
Chapter Twenty-Two: A CherryBerry Christmas(Final Chapter)

Chapter Three: The Trial

1K 30 20
By GriffinGirlElizabeth

Error Sans's home wasn't exactly the most welcoming to Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus. In fact, it wasn't welcoming at all since it was just a big empty universe of white nothingness. Unfortunately, the two brothers had a stay with strings on their souls from Error! Sans himself.

Finally, the day of the trial had arrived. It was only about fifteen minutes about the trial would start, so no one was there expect for Error, Cherry, and Boss. At the time, Boss and Cherry were simply laying on the floor in boredom as Error played with some dolls.

Cherry rose an eye at the doll that he was playing with, instantly getting freaked out. "Is that me?!"

Error blinked before looking down at the doll, who looked just like Cherry himself and chuckled. "WhY, YeS It Is. PrObLeM?"

"Yes there's a problem! Why do you have a doll that looks just like me?!" Cherry yelled, cringing a little.

"Yeah, that's a little freaky." Boss commented in a salty way.

BeCaUsE I HaVe MaNy DoLlS Of MaNy SaNsEs." Error simply replied before whooshing the doll away. He grinned before taking the strings of Underfell! Papyrus and began to make him dance.

Boss only growled as he was forced to dance like a puppet. "Get off of me!"

"No WaY! ThIs Is ToO MuCh FuN!" Error laughed, continuing to work at the strings.

"Now, now, my love. That's enough. They're already fools enough without your strings." Said a soft voice.

The three skeleton's turned their head to see the famous Ink! Sans. Unlike Error, Ink made universes and helped them in any way he could with his large paintbrush. How he managed to get Error into a relationship with him, that was something nobody knew.

"WeLl, HeLlO InKy~." Error purred and let go of Boss's soul, making his way towards his boyfriend before kissing him. Ink gasped in surprise before kissing back the glitch.

The Underfell brothers only cringed a little. "We've got to get ourselves out of here." Whined Boss, punching the ground.

"No duh, but we can't. We'll just have to wait until the trial ends. And whatever happens, happens." Cherry said, not caring what was going to happen to him as long as Boss didn't get hurt.

Boss looked up at Cherry before putting his hand on the other's shoulder. "Sans, no matter what I've said in the past.... You're my brother and I love you."

Cherry gasped before smiling a little bit, but it looked like a smirk. This was the first time he had actually heard something nice from Underfell Papyrus for a long time. "I love you too, bro."

Boss only smiled, or smirked, as more Sanses and Papyruses arrived to the glitch's dimension. All brothers arrived from Underfresh, Aftertale, Horrortale, Dancetale, Dusttale, Yanderetale, and even Underswap. All they were waiting for was for Undertale Sans and Papyrus.

"Stay close to me, okay?" Underswap Papyrus whispered to Underswap Sans as they entered the universe.

Blueberry nodded before spotting Cherry. He gasped and began to blush a light blue. He looked so cool sitting against the wall that he just had to go over there and say hi to him. So, without thinking clearly, he ran over to Cherry.

"Blueberry, wait!" He called out, but it was already too late.

"Hi Cherry! You don't know me, but I'm Blueberry from Underswap!" Blueberry introduced with a happy smile.

Cherry blinked before looking at the other Sans. He could feel his bony cheeks... Blush? "Umm... Yeah, I know you. What do you need, kid?" He asked, keeping his rude but calm manner.

"I just wanted to say that I have a plan to help you so you don't have to stay here with Error!" Blueberry stated, "But that's all I can tell!"

It's not that Blueberry didn't want Error to make some new friends, it's just that Cherry, no matter how crime, didn't deserve to be kept in this void without seeing his family or friends. It made Blueberry feel bad and made him think of when he was trapped here as well.

"HeY BlUeBeRrY!" The two Sanses heard Error call to the hyper Sans.

"Well, I gotta go. But I'll see you later!" Blueberry said as he ran off to hug his glitch friend.

Underfell Papyrus only sighed in disgust. "He's so weak and friendly. Be aware, Sans. That kind of attitude will get you killed in this world." Boss said to his eldest brother.

Cherry only nodded. That was the rule; Hide behind a tough guy mask and don't let anyone see you be nice or anything but rude, vicious, cruel, and mean. That pretty much was the rule in their universe. It was a stupid rule and he desperately wanted to break it, but what could he do that didn't involve getting himself killed and disowned by his own brother?

Finally, Undertale Sans and Papyrus arrived in the dimension as everyone sat down on the ground. Undertale Sans stood up and cleared his throat. "Attention, one and all! Thank you for coming to the first trial of the many AUs of Undertale. Today, we shall be discussing Underfell Sans and Papyrus, who are guilty of-"

"WHO ARE GULUTY OF THE CRIME OF ALMOST KILLING OUR ALPHYUS!!!" Undertale Papyrus shouted, glaring at them with his "Bitch-I-Will-Cut-You" face.

"...... Thank you, Papyrus. Now, this trial won't be a "Guilty" or "Non-Guilty" trial, since those are boring and we all know they did it. But, this trial will be to discuss their punishment and how they can serve it. If we can't all come up with a suitable punishment for them, then they will be forced to live here with Error for one year." Sans continued, motioning to Error.

Error only grinned at the Underfell brothers, already having out two dolls that looked just liked them. Boss and Cherry cringed, gulping. Whatever punishment they would have, it would be better than staying another minute with Error.

"So, does anyone have any suggestions?" Ink asked all the Sanses and Papyruses of the room.

"THEY COULD COME SERVE AS ROYAL GUARD IN TRAINING WITH ME!!!" Undertale Papyrus offered.

"Sorry, Papy. I don't think they'd learn anything from that." Undertale Sans replied, patting his brother's back.

"They have to do something totally radical in Underfresh!" Underfresh Sans suggested with a flip of his hat.

"They can have a space adventure!" Outertale Sans squeaked.

"Dance competition." Was all Dancetale Sans said.

"They'll have to play the Genocide Run of Undertale." Aftertale Sans said, who just probably wanted to be included.

"Let us kill them to teach them a lesson..." Horror Sans grinned, getting out his axe.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea..." Dusttale Sans and Papyrus both said at the same time.

"NO!!! Not killing, no competitions, none of that!" Ink said, calming down the chaos.

"WeLl, ThE KiLlInG PaRt SoUnDs FuN.." Error mumbled with a chuckle, which earned him a slap upside the head from Ink himself.

"Should I tell them my idea now?" Blueberry whispered to Orange curiously.

"Yeah, I think now would be a good idea." Orange whispered back as he breathed out some smoke.

Blueberry smiled widely before raising his hand up to the counsel. "YES! SANS ME!" Undertale Papyrus smiled, pointing to Blueberry.

"Okay! I have an idea! What if you let Cherry come leave with me? It would give him a chance to see that there is more to life than being mean to others. And I also thought that maybe Boss could live with Undertale Papyrus! That way, they both get to see different worlds and see that there is more to life than violence and murder. And it would only be for one year!" Blueberry explained with a smile.

Cherry's eyes widened. Living in Underswap?! That sounded like Hell! Everyone being so nice to each other and violence being "illegal"?! And what was worse, Papyrus would be away from him! But, from the looks that Boss was giving Orange, it seemed he wanted to go to Underswap instead.

It took a few moments of talking between Ink, Error, Sans, and Papyrus until they reached a decision. "Very well. Cherry will go to live with Blueberry and Orange in Underswap and Boss shall live with me and Papyrus in Undertale!" Sans announced to everyone in the room.

'Oh joy.....' The Underfell Brothers both thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy, everybody! So yes! This is chapter three and I'm sorry it's longer than the other chapters!

But anyway, before anyone asks, Underfell Papyrus is shipped with Underswap Papyrus, not Undertale Papyrus. I just thought I should tell you guys that. And yes, Error and Ink are a couple. X3 They're so cute!!!!

Also, I've got bad news: I'm going back to school tomorrow. But I do have a schedule: This book shall be updated every Saturday and Sunday!

Anywho, make sure to vote or comment if you guys wanna see more! And I'll see you guys at the next chapter! Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.4K 18
*Just a normal fgod fanfiction. *...or is it? Error gets cornered in Outertale by the Star Sanses. He missteps and falls into the VOID. Blue tries to...
31.6K 1.6K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...
8.5K 223 5
(COMPLETED!) NSFW !! 18+ ONLY The Anti-Void is empty. There's absolutely nothing there. Well, nothing aside from the few things Error put there like...
431 17 16
Blueberry likes Red. He's funny, and kind, and although he's had a rough past, he's a really great guy. Of course, they're different versions of the...