Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)

717 27 2
By KSmittySmith

"Hey Tana" Johnson says.

"Glad ya'll can make it" Christian said in a smart tone as he still hung on Nessa and she actually didn't mind. We all laugh knowing he didn't really mean it and started to walk down the boardwalk over to the opening of Universal. Lyndsey and I started walking behind Christian and Nessa.

"Hey Melanie" someone shouts and I turn around to see Gilinsky calling me over. I turn all the way around and stop and let them catch up.

"Hey" I say moving my hair out of my face.

"Hey, this is my girlfriend Madison and Madison this is Melanie" Gilinsky said.

"The video girlfriend, right?" Madison said pointing to me and I smile.

"Basically" I laugh starting to walk beside them trying to make small talk. When we reached Universal, they took our tickets and we went in. It was already dark and we heard screaming from afar. The park was packed and there were tons of people there. I love scary movies do not get me wrong, but I get scared so easily. I just had a feeling that I might get touched or something is going to pop out on me. It's the worst feeling ever. Tana was talking to Johnson and they were laughing about something. Matthew was talking to Lyndsey and Christian was talking to Nessa and she really seemed like she was enjoying his company. We all continued to follow Carter who lead us all.

"You okay Melanie?" Gilinsky asked and I look over at him.

"Yea, I'm fine" I said fake smiling.

"Are you scared already?" Madison asked looking at me confused.

"No" I say looking at her the same way. I mean I was but I had the right to be... bitch. Carter took us all inside the American Horror Maze. We all waited in line to go in and I can't explain how scared I am. I've seen two seasons of American Horror story and the only thing I like about it was Evan Peters. I then hear Tana scream and looked over and a clown had just popped up behind her. Johnson and her started laughing and I keep my eyes on the clown making sure it's not coming up to me next.

"Melanie, we're next" Gilinsky said and I turn around to see we're going in. Oh boy! Carter was already inside the maze and Lyndsey and Nessa hugged on Matthew and Christian as they entered the maze. What the hell was this? A double date? Nessa, isn't even scared, she loves this type of shit! Me on the other hand... One of them were supposed to be with me. I would of ran up to Nessa or Lyndsey but we already made a huge gap between each other, I didn't want to walk alone so I stood by Gilinsky. All I can hear is the creepy American Horror music and people screaming. It was dark with only a few lights so we could see where we were going.

"Tickle tickle" something said and I look over to see someone in a black leather suit standing beside me. I screamed and jumped over to Gilinsky. I closed my eyes and started to squeezed whatever I was holding super tight. I continue to walk with my eyes close and finally open them when I felt safe. I look down to see I was squeezing Gilinsky's hand. Oh boy. I hurry to let go and he looks at me.

"Sorry" I say and he smiles and laughs.

"You're fine" he said putting out his hand again. He's letting me hold his right hand while Madison holds on to his left? At this moment, I wasn't thinking about hand holding, I was thinking about how I want to get out of this stupid maze. I grab his hand and we continued to move through. It was probably the longest maze I've ever been into and it was not ending. When we finally made it out, I let go of Gilinsky's hand and Carter was waiting for us with his phone in his hand. He doesn't look too impressed.

"About time" he said and we rolled out eyes.

"What's next?" Nessa asked excited. I don't think I can do another maze. Why did I agree to come?

"I'm going to get something to drink" Gilinsky said walking away from us leaving Madison behind.

"Yea, I'm going to go with him" Matthew said and Lyndsey followed him. Why are we splitting up? That's like the worst thing to do right now. Then someone covers my eyes and mouth and I scream breaking free of them. I turn around to see Cameron surprised that I moved away from him so fast. Everyone started to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Good to see you too" Cameron said and I go up to him and buried my face into his chest. He's still laughing but he's rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said. I look up at him and he smiles at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came to be with you, of course" he said kissing my forehead. I smile and stood up and looked at him.

"Thank you"

"Cameron?" someone says and we look over to see Madison Beer. She smiles as she looks at us.

"Hey... Madison" Cameron says staring at her.

"I didn't know you were coming" she said.

"Yea, I decided to show on last minute" he says and someone jumps on my back. I hurry and turn around to see Nessa laughing.

"You are so uptight, you need to chill" she says.

"I know, I'm trying. I'm just super scared" I said and she continues to laugh. I roll my eyes and start to laugh with her.

"Yo, we're going to Freddy vs. Jason's maze next" Carter called out. Nessa jogs back up to Christian and I turn around to see Cameron and Madison carrying on a conversation. From someone who told me he didn't like her, he's doing a lot of smiling.

"Cameron" I kind of shout. He looks over at me and I motion him to come on. He looks back at Madison says something then jogs back over towards me. I stare at Madison as he comes to meet me. She stares at us then looks away. Cameron grabs my face and made me look at him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yea" I said and he smiles and bends down to kiss me. Cameron wraps his arm around me and we continued to walk around the park. If I wasn't talking to Cameron, he some how found his way talking to Madison and if I was honest, it was annoying. Gilinsky didn't pay much to it because I think he was having too much with everything and everyone. Which I realize I should too. If Gilinsky doesn't care that they both are talking then I shouldn't either, right? It's not like Cameron was in love with Madison. Oh wait... he was. Everyone kind of went to go do their own thing. Tana and Johnson were playing the hooping game and I watched them.

"I will play you in this" someone said and I look over and Gilinsky was pointing to the water gun game. "You up for the challenge?" he looks back at me.

"Bring it" I say walking over to the game and sitting down. Gilinsky paid the guy and then came to sit next to me.

"Don't cry when you lose now" he says and I laugh. I focus on the target we had to shoot at and waited for the game to say 'go'. When it did, we raced and I was winning for a minute until..."Hey there's a clown sitting beside you" Gilinsky said.

"Yea right" I say and I heard laughing. I look over to see a clown really sitting next to me and I scream and got up.

"WINNER" the game said and I look over to see Gilinsky had won. Gilinsky started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"You cheated" I said.

"Not uh... all I said was there was a clown beside you, which there was" he says pointing to a teddy bear and the guy gave it to him.

"Whatever"

"Here" he says handing me the teddy bear. "Please take it"

"It's a pity teddy bear" I say and he laughs.

"It is and it's yours" Gilinsky said handing me the teddy bear. I laugh and take it.

"Thank you" I said.

"Hey" someone says grabbing onto my waist, I am tired of people sneaking up on me. I look over and see Cameron staring at me and I smile.

"Hey" I said smiling and putting the teddy bear up. "Gilinsky won this and gave it to me" I said and Cameron looks over at Gilinsky.

"Did he now?" Cameron said taking the teddy bear. "Well, he can have it back" Cameron said handing Gilinsky back the bear.

"Cameron" I say.

"No, it's hers" Jack says.

"It's fine, take it, I'll win her one" Cameron says.

"Cameron!" I said. Gilinsky and Cameron both stare at each other and Gilinsky laughs and starts to walk away when Cameron shoves the teddy bear into Jack's chest. Jack pushes Cameron back.

"Chill out" Gilinsky said and I look at the teddy bear on the ground.

"Babe, stop" Madison said going up to Jack.

"Cameron, chill man" Christian said coming by Cameron's side. A teddy bear is causing a fight?

"Is there a problem here?" A security guard said coming up to us.

"No sir" Carter says stepping in. The security guard looks at Gilinsky and Cameron.

"They have to go" he says.

"Come on, they were playing around" Carter says.

"I said they have to go, don't make me throw all of you out" he said. We're getting kicked out of Universal? We've only been here for like 2 hours? "GO" the security guy yelled and Christian pulls Cameron along and Johnson grabs Gilinsky. Madison stares at me, like it's all my fault then shakes her head and follows them out.

"So I guess we're leaving?" Carter said looking at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 4.4K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
7.7K 102 8
Magical unicorns, dragons and little elves. The wonders of a magical land, yet physically known to man, but each day new secrets are unfolded through...
2.9K 61 9
this story starts out with Billy Hargrove transferring from California to Hawkins, the first time he laid his blue eyes on Eddie was when he saw him...
3K 140 2
( half-blind gender neutral na'vi! reader x various! avatar characters ) ♱ [ Name ] was always dubbed as the ' Wild Child ' of the Omaticaya Cla...