Nathaniel

By k00lios

Book 2 in Kidnapped Series Nathaniel Jaymes Harden (Nate), rich, good looks, and kind at heart. But when the... More

Nathaniel
Preview
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Two

7.1K 241 19
By k00lios

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy! Please vote and comment! =)

Lillie's reaction was of surprised and angered when the unnamed, gorgeously handsome stranger who might very well be a crazy psychopath, pushed her against the elevator wall. But when he had enclosed any escape route she may have and press himself just mere inches away from her, all psychopathic thoughts were out the door and replaced by thoughts that even holy water couldn't cleanse.

A tension too unbearable erupted with the closeness of their body. A dangerous, sexual tension that both of their most private body parts promptly reacted to. Nate inhale the sweet, floral scent of lily emitting from her skin stirring his animalistic senses even more. He curses himself for reacting this way when the woman that he loves may very well be in the same building.

They stared at each other, neither one willing to look away in defeat or move their body, or wanted to move their body.

It wasn't until the voice of a middle age man came through the speakers disrupting their silent battle of hormones. "Please calm down if anyone is in there, help is one its way. We tried to manually move the elevator on our end but the master keys didn't work. It seems something may be broken within the elevator that is preventing us from hacking the system. Please be patient."

Lillie took this chance to push Nate away from her and silently thanked for the distraction because any longer and she would have lost that staring contest. Nate stumble a little and let her past him.

"You broke the dang elevator!" Lillie accused him. She walks the short few steps to the buttons and try every button but none caused any reaction. She also tries the panic button and nothing happens.

"Great, just fucken great! I have a shit ton of work to do and now I'm stuck with a crazy psychopath in an elevator." She throws one hand at her hip and another to her forehead huffing out her annoyance, all pleasantry gone. Then a thought hit her and she slowly make eye contact with him, "You're not really a psychopath, are you?" Her voice was weaker than she wanted.

Nate eyes her, assessing the situation before a sly, evil smirk forms on his face. Slowly, he reaches for the front buttons of his shirt and starting from the top, he unbuttons them one by one. He scans her whole body, devouring each asset she holds with his dark gaze.

"Wh..wha..wha...what are you doing?" she backs herself to the cold steel wall behind her, the cold sending a shiver down her spine.

Half way down, Nate stops and gradually pace towards her. Lillie didn't miss his hard chest and slightly exposed abs almost making her forget her current situation.

"You're right. I am a psychopath." He said, with a voice that can scare even the bravest hearts.

"Stay back! I'm a black belt!" she shouted through lying teeth. She throws her two small fist in front of her, both shaking.

She wildly throws her fists at him when he came too close, but he easily catches her wrists and pin them against the wall with her body.

"You know what I like to do to young pretty girls like you?" Nate said scanning her face, allowing his eyes to linger a little longer on her full lips.

She bit her lips nervously and he had to control himself to not bend down the few inches and push his against hers.

"I like to fuck them senseless, and then slowly take their life, and after they're dead, I fuck them again." Nate thought about the words he just said. If there were any truth to them, it would be that, he would want to take her to bed and pound her senseless and probably wanted to do it over and over again. He shakes the thought away.

Lillie's mouth drop and she intake a sharp breath. All the colors from her face drained. Nate smile to himself. He knew he had her then.

"Please...I'll do anything! Don't kill me." She said shaking.

"Promise?" he said

She nods her head vigorously.

"Okay, take back your words earlier." he demanded leaning in even closer to her.

"Done. I take back everything!" she yells frighten, closing her eyes.

Nate takes one more good look at her face and burst out laughing. Lillie's eyes flip open looking at him confused. He lets her go and hugs his own stomach as he cowers over laughing.

"Oh my god....I can't....you're face!" he sang between laughter.

Dark blush stain her face as she realize that she's been tricked. "You! You....!" She pointed a finger at him. She was on the verge of tears. That's how scare she was. She didn't even know what to say. She turns around before he can see any more emotion on her face.

Finally when his laugh dies down, he starts to button his shirt, with chuckles escaping in-between.

"I'm sorry but you set yourself up for that one. I just saw the opportunity and took it."

Lillie took a few deep breaths to control her anger and wipe all emotions off her face. When she was ready, she turned around to face him. She studies his face carefully. All signs of crazy psycho gone, what stood there almost made her façade break again. A dark blonde haired man with bright eyes as blue as the sky and a perfect sexy boyish smile stare back at her.

"I'm so sorry if I scared you," he stared at her upset face, "I'm Nathaniel, you can call me Nate." He stretch out a hand towards her. "Can we start over? Please."

Lillie bit the inside of her cheek debating whether or not she wanted to. Weighing her options, she thought if she's going to be stuck in the elevator with him for who knows how long, she better play it safe and get on his good side just in case he really is a psycho.

Reluctantly stretching out her hand, her soft cold hand grasp his large and also surprisingly soft warm hand. "I'm Lillianna. Call me Lillie for short. I'm the director here."

Surprising the both of them, Nate takes her other hand and put both between his. He rubs them gently, "I really did scare you huh? You're hands are ice cold. I'm sorry." He genuinely apologized.

Her heart skipped a beat at the sudden warm touch.

"I..It's okay. I'm okay," she said and tries to tug her hands from his but he held sturdy. When he felt they were warmer than before, he lets go. The absence of the touch lingers on both of them.

"Who were you looking for anyways?" she asked, "your girlfriend you said?"

"Yeah...kinda," he clicks his tongue before continuing, "Her name is Mindy, Mindy Young. But your front desk said she doesn't work here. I'm sure she does though."

Lillie squints her eyes lightly as if trying to remember something. The name. It sounded very familiar to her. Then it hit her. Jonah.

Before she can answer him, the elevator door pushes open with two man standing behind it.

"Sorry about the long wait. Are you guys okay?" One of them ask.

*****

Present...

An evil smirk crossed his face, "You're mine now Lillie. Until I get over her, over what your brother did, over what you did, until I'm satisfy, you're mine."

Lillie stared up to the pair of eyes laced with evil. Although the weather here was nice, the morning water was still freezing cold. And because of the nice weather, she can only conclude that they are no longer in Seattle since it was the middle of winter there.

Her body starts to shake, unknown if it's from her body being drenched or from fear of the man she used to know, or both.

"P..Please Nate. Think about what you are doing. Does it even make sense?" she tried to reason with him.

He stare down at her trembling state almost feeling sorry for her. But the need for revenge was too strong. The hatred for her brother burn deeply.

He stoop down to her level harshly cupping her chin into his hand. She grimace from the pain. "I thought about this, long and hard. Doesn't matter if it makes sense, what your brother did didn't make sense."

"You're crazy..." she was barely audible.

"I only learn from the best, sweet heart," he shoves her face away from him, "Get up." He got up himself.

"No." As if it didn't seem impossible already, Nate's eyes darken a shade. His eyes were no longer the color of the sky, but the color of the dark sea. "You don't own me and I owe you nothing. Whatever this fight you have going on with Jonah, that's between you two. As a matter of fact, it's over! They're married for crying out loud!"

"ARRRHHHHH!" an angry growl burned through his throat, "Don't you ever mention that bastard's name! Doesn't matter if they're married. There's more ways to hurt him than one."

He pulled her arm harshly getting her to her feet. He start to drag her away from the shore. She does her best to fight against him to no avail, and her scream were pointless when there seem to be no other life around but them. When she tripped over her own footing, he didn't care to help her up, but instead he dragged her through the sand. The beautiful dress that she had on was dirty and ruined by the time they stopped and he let her go.

Tears stung at her eyes as she looked up at him. For a second his face softens, he's never seen her cry before since he's met her, but he quickly hid it under the hard exterior that he's built.

She bites at her lips to keep her voice at bay. She didn't want to cry now.

"You gonna get up and go in? Or should I drag you some more?" he offered her the option.

It wasn't until then that Lillie notice they were at the gates of a nice decent size beach house. How did she missed this she thought. The place was nice, with old and new structures giving it the traditional feel of a house on a beach but still the elegance to let one know that the place speak class.

As Lillie admires the home before her, Nate admires the beauty before him. Her outfit although dirty with sand, was still dangerously hugging her skin, he can almost make out the dark areolas surrounding her pointed nipples. Blood quickly pumps its way down his pants, his erection was growing. And fast. The position that she was in, he was sure she wasn't aware of, had her dress lift just mere inches from her sweet gem. He wanted no more than to lift it up and go digging for it.

His eyes zeroed in on her long legs. Nate had enough. He bends over and scooped her right into his arms.

"Whao...Nate." She shrieked at the sudden movement. Her arms wrapped around him in fear of falling. "What are you...." Her voice was caught in her throat when he looks at him. She didn't need him to answer for her to know what was going on. His eyes spoke of only one language.

Lust.

A/N

How is it so far? I hope you guys are enjoying! As always please don't forget to vote and comment. I'll try to update next week. Love ya! =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 73.1K 38
"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the wall behind him. I couldn't look at him...
568K 19.6K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
3.2K 347 11
This story is the 2nd book in The Singhania Series but is also a standalone. You can read it without reading the first book in series. ...