Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Від KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Більше

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)

790 33 3
Від KSmittySmith

"Damn, she's beautiful" I say staring at these pictures on my laptop.

"You're beautiful" Tana says and I ignore her to stare at more pictures of Andrea.

"Okay, you're done" Nessa said closing my laptop.

"Madison Beer, Andrea Russet, who's next Kylie Jenner? Guys, I can't compete with these girls"

"You don't have to Mel. You are the one who is dating Cameron, not them" Lyndsey says.

"Anyways Kylie Jenner doesn't date white guys" Tana said. Nessa and Lyndsey started laughing and I shake my head.

"I'm going to bed" I say getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done, I changed into my pj's, then came out and got in bed. It sounded like Lyndsey was the only one in the living room talking on her phone. I grab my phone and saw Cameron texted.

C: I'm coming by tomorrow morning to take u out for breakfast. Let's say 10? Night Mel, sweet dreams beautiful.

I smile at the message.

M: Sounds like a plan, see you tomorrow, night Cam!

I plug my phone in and called it a night. The following morning I woke up and got ready. I did my hair and make-up then by the time I was done, 10am rolled around. Cameron texted me he was here and I left and went downstairs. When I get outside I see him in his car waving me down.

I smile and jog over to him and got in on the passenger's side.

"Morning" he said leaning over and kissing me.

"Morning" I say putting my seat belt on. "Where we going?"

"I was thinking like Denny's? Is that okay?"

"Yes, let's go" I say texting the girls I'll be back home in a little. They wanted to do some Halloween shopping for this weekend. Cameron plays Drake and I stare at him as he drives. Boy oh boy, do we have some shit to talk about. When we go to Denny's, Cameron grabs my hand and we head inside. We ended up getting a booth and he sat across from me and we ordered our drinks. Cameron was on his phone texting away.

"Sorry, Rachel is so pissed, she's blowing me up" Cameron says.

"About me?" he flashes his eyes at me then looks back at his phone.

"Not you, me" he says continuing to text. I bend over and took a sip of my soda and Cameron points his phone at me and takes a picture.

"Eww gross" I say laughing. He laughs and stares at the picture.

"No not gross, you are so damn beautiful"

"Let me see"

"I'll post it, then you can see it" he said. Post it? Is it happening? Are we going public? He's ready to tell everyone about us? It's happening this fast? I wasn't prepare for it to happen this fast. I haven't even told my parents yet! The waitress comes back over and we ordered our food. After she left, I stare at Cameron who still examines the menu.

"Cameron do you smoke?" I asked. He looks up at me and stares at me. He takes a minute to answer.

"Is it bad if I did?"

"I just wanted to know" I said playing with the straw in my drink. He leans back and runs his hands through his hair.

"I don't do it a lot" he says.

"What do you smoke?" I asked knowing the answer.

"It's not cigarettes if that's what you are thinking" he says. Weed.

"Oh"

"Do you want me to stop?" He would stop for me?

"Do whatever you want. I just wanted to know" I say. He takes a breath and drinks his soda.

"I'm stress like all the time, smoking gives me an escape, you know?" No I don't know because I don't smoke. I stare at him then looked over at the table diagonal from us to see them whispering and staring at us. "Does it bother you? That I do?" I look back at Cameron and he has a look of worry on his face.

"I just wanted to know, that's all. Anyways..." I say wanting to get off this topic. "So I should tell you that Gilinsky and Johnson are going to Universal with us on Friday".

"What?" he says.

"Tana, sort of invited them" I say and he shakes his head. "Its not a big deal, we are all just friends hanging out. I just wanted you to know" I look at Cameron and I can tell he's now aggravated because he continues to tap his index finger on the table staring out the window. The waiter comes back with our food and we started eating. "When were you going to tell me that Andrea Russet is your ex-girlfriend?" I asked staring at Cameron. He looks over at me.

"I thought you would of known" he says.

"Obviously I didn't" I say and he doesn't say anything. "Was it before or after Madison?" I asked. He takes a deep breath and stares at me.

"Before" he says stuffing his eggs in his mouth. "If you don't want to go to her stupid party, then don't go" he said.

"I never said that, I just never knew that you guys dated" I say and Cameron's no longer looking at me. "How long?" I asked.

"Melanie, can I just enjoy my breakfast with my current girlfriend, please? I don't want to talk about anything or anyone other than us, okay?" he says. I could tell he was kind of angry. I bite the inside of my mouth and continued to eat. While we were driving back to my apartment I looked on Instagram to see Cameron had posted the picture of me.

It was such a nice picture. I looked over at Cameron and he was moving his head along with the music. I lean my head back and enjoyed the ride back to my apartment.

"I have to go a fitting today in Beverly Hills, then I'm going to the studio" Cameron said

"Alrighty" I say staring out the window. I'm not sure if you have ever thought about what your life would look like if you were dating Cameron Dallas but I know I didn't expect it to be like this. The rest of the week, I've probably saw Cameron two times. He was constantly busy and had so much going on in his life which kind of sucks. I didn't have much going on with me just making sure I continued to upload videos to YouTube. I ended up telling my parents about Cameron and I. They weren't that happy that I started dating a guy they they didn't even know I knew but they told me to remember to stay focus on myself. Having Cameron Dallas as my boyfriend..., scratch that. Having Cameron Dallas as my FIRST boyfriend is really tough. I've watched many movies and tv shows over couples and their relationships were nothing like Cameron and mine. Cameron and I didn't do all the corny things I thought couples should do. Like cooking together, or going to the fair or going laser tagging. And if I was being honest, I felt like I didn't know Cameron all that well.

When Friday rolled around, we all were excited about the Haunted Horror Nights, we all got our tickets and were ready to go. I was kind of bummed that Cameron couldn't come but I was excited to spend the weekend with my girls. I look at my phone to see he texted me.

C: Hey babe, hope u hve fun tonight! I'm super bummed that I cnt go but I'll see you later

M: It's pretty crappy that you can't be here with me, but yes I'll see you tonight

Since Cameron and Aaron can't come with us today, we all decided to stay at Cameron's place for the weekend.

"I'm not sure if I have everything" Lyndsey says as she runs around the room. The girl already packed two bags.

"Lynd, we're staying there for two days, not forever" I say and she ignores me and continues to run around.

"Yo!" Tana shouts from the living room. I get up and head in the living room and Nessa and Tana were sitting on my couch and there bags sat by their feet.

"It's nice that Cameron's letting us stay at his place" Nessa said.

"Right?" I say going through my twitter. I haven't been on social media all like that because ever since Cameron posted that picture of me on his Instagram, a lot of his fans have been coming at my neck. I tried not to read the articles about me either because it amazes how much shit the media can make up about you.

"Where's Lyndsey?" Tana asked.

"Packing up my whole room" I say and we laugh. When 7:30pm rolled around and it started to get dark, we decided it was time to go. Nessa decided to drive and I had called shotgun. We put all of our bags in the trunk and got into the car when my phone started ringing I look down and didn't recognize the number. "Hello?"

"Hey it's Carter, are you guys on your way?" he asked and Nessa starts the car.

"Yea, we're leaving now" I say.

"Alright, meet us at the front" he said.

"Alright, see you in a little" I say and we get off the phone. We all jammed to whatever Nessa had on her playlist while we drove to Universal. The traffic was ridiculous as usual and took us a minute to get there.

"So Cam is cool with Jack and Jack going right?" Lyndsey asked.

"I don't think he's cool with it, I just don't think he has a choice" I say. We pull into parking and paid and went to go find a spot. We get out and I grabbed my purse and we headed inside towards the boardwalk when we saw Carter, Matthew and Christian.

"Ladies" Carter smirked and I rolled my eyes at him and laugh.

"We ready?" Christian said putting his arm over Nessa.

"Hey" I heard Tana say and I turn around to see Gilinsky, Johnson and Madison Beer? I didn't know she was coming.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
7.7K 102 8
Magical unicorns, dragons and little elves. The wonders of a magical land, yet physically known to man, but each day new secrets are unfolded through...
63.8K 4.4K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
889K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...