Decagon Love

Par KatojikutaMikimoto

Reverse Harem that Ayano DIDN'T ask for! In which the rivals are guys and all Ayano wants is to be left alone... Plus

Senpai
Osamu Najimi
Anju Odayaka
Oboro Ruto
Akito Rito
Masayoshi Kina
Miusagi Rana
This is very important.

Kazuhiko Sunobu

6.5K 180 118
Par KatojikutaMikimoto

Ayano didn't know or why she got here but for some reason, she found herself in the Drama Club with the pompous snob Kazuhiko Sunobu.

"How did I get here again?" She asked herself and flashback played in her mind.

Flashback...

She remembered female classmates and schoolmates fussing and waiting over the gate, something about a guy who returned from abroad from a musical. Ayano usually ignores these kinds of senselessness but she found herself angry when one of the girls compared her Senpai to the guy they are waiting and fussing over, something about the guy being much handsome than her Senpai.

Oh and Osamu is late due to another injury, except this time its a broken arm from a fist fight and Anju greeted her with a Tupperware of brownies and fixed her hair for her before going back to his club. Ayano was sure her hair was fine.

She stood far behind the crowd, arms crossed, and face stoic. She swung her body slightly as she waits. Then the moment of truth has arrived. A boy with a flash of purple and the girls went crazy. Ayano was unable to see his face. Ayano just stood there, flinching at the screeching of the small crowd of school girls.

Much to her surprise, the girls made way and saw the boy walking up to her. She can see he have royal purple hair, a drill ponytail over his shoulder, wearing the usual uniform except he is also wearing a high collar, royal purple cape with green leaves and red rose embroidery with a rose holding his cape close at the collar, his eyes are purple and his features strong and handsome, he looks perfect for an actor or model.

He stopped right in front of her and both of them stared at each other.

"Move! Peasant! Can't you see I'm walking here?! Unless you want me to have you punished!" He said. Ayano's eyes narrowed at him.

"A simple 'excuse me' would suffice" Ayano scolded, emotionless but strong.

"You dare talk back to me!? The soon to be king of all actors!" Ayano felt her eyebrow twitched at his exclamation. Not wanting to deal with him anymore, she moved aside.

"See! Now that's a good peasant" He sneered.

"I'm not doing this because you told me so" Ayano said.

"Oh I think you are" He said before walking away with the crowd of girls following him.

Then hand was roughly grabbing her shoulder and forcing to turn. It was Osamu with a cast on his arm and eyes blazing with fury.

"Is it what I think it is?" Osamu demanded.

"What?" Ayano asked, not sure what he's referring to.

"There! Just now! He was being rude to you" Osamu exclaimed.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter"  Ayano shrugged but that didn't can Osamu at all.

"No it isn't! I'll beat him up" Osamu declared. Luckily the gym teacher didn't hear him.

"Easy there Osamu-kun, the last thing you need is a wheelchair and beside your arm is still healing" Ayano said.

"Bah! I can still beat him Yan-chan. A-and I'm not doing because I like you or something! Humph! Dummy!" Osamu flustered, Ayano simply rolled her eyes.

"Aya-chan are you okay?" Anju called out as he ran towards her before holding her shoulders and looked at her face with worry. The worry on his face looks more than just brotherly worry but Ayano didn't catch that.

"Nothing is wrong with me" Ayano said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Anju-kun, I'm fine! Now let go" Ayano said, putting effort to make her voice sound alive.

"Oh sorry, its just...a lot girls got their broken hearts from Kazuhiko-kun" Anju said.

"Kahuziko?" Ayano asked.

"You don't know him? He is Drama Club president and the greatest young actor throughout Japan! In fact, he just returned home from a play in America!" Anju explained.

"Oh I remember him. He's a snob" Osamu sneered.

"Oh don't be harsh Osamu-kun" Anju said earning a silent stare from both Osamu and Ayano.

"Okay maybe he is, just a bit but now let's be glad Ayano didn't have her heart broken from him" Anju said.

"But I'm not" Ayano said.

"Of course you aren't! You're a very strong girl Aya-chan" Anju cooed as he pinched her cheek and Osamu swat his hand away. Anju retrieved his hand and rubbed gently and pouted. Ayano gave Osamu a scolding look and all Osamu did was raise his hands as if he's surrendering. And then the bell ringed.

End of flashback...

No wait, that wasn't the reason how she got there that was how she met him! Ayano narrowed her eyes and focused more as she ignores Kazuhiko performing on the stage, something about Romeo and Juliet, and there the only ones in the the auditorium/gym. And then another flashback played on her head.

Flashback...Again...

Once class ended, Ayano walked down the busy corridors. Alone. Not that she wasn't used to it, its just ever since she met Osamu and Anju, they both have keeping her company ever since despite Osamu's death glares to a nervous Anju, they manage to get along. Speaking of which, Osamu is stuck at his classroom and is scolded by the teacher when he forgot to make his assignments and Anju is needed by his kouhais whom he sees as his sisters.

Ayano leans at the door frame, casually acting like she's reading the posters pinned on the bulletin posted at each side of the door. This door is no ordinary door, it is the door leading to the fountain...to where Senpai sits and reads his book silently. She sighs at the sight of him. Then suddenly he looks up and looks at her direction, Ayano let's out a silent yelp and hid behind the wall, out of his sight. With that, Senpai directs his eyes back to his book. Ayano sighed in relief and then leaves, walking down the hallway leading to the stairs. She's lucky no one saw her but she won't risk her luck and decides to play safe before she is finally ready to talk to Senpai.

As she walks along, she daydreams about Senpai. About his dark yet brilliant eyes, shiny black hair, his kind smile, oh! How she wish that smile is directed to her! She smiled mentally and loses herself once more in this little dream until she saw a familiar crowd of girls and a purple cape covering the back of a boy. Ayano stops, as if on cue, the boy, Kazuhiko turn his head around looking confused before his face seemed to relax at her sight along with a smile tugged on his lips. He turns his entire body, completely facing her and begins walking up to her. Not wanting to deal with him right now, Ayano steps aside but he stopped right in front of her, face still relaxed and smiling, his arms folded behind like earlier. Ayano stood there on silence and decides that nothing is happening she turns away.

"No! Wait!" Kazuhiko said and Ayano turns back to face him.

"What is it?"

"Ugh! Don't you want to hear what I have to say for you?"

"Just say it"

He sighed and bows his and sticks his arm out of hi L's back and held something in front of Ayano's face. A red rose.

"For you my dear~" he sang.

"..." Ayano stared wide eyed at this scene before her.

"What are you waiting for? Take it" Kazuhiko said, patience wavering in his voice. Ayano reluctantly takes it but avoids brushing her skin against his.

"Ugh? Thanks" Ayano said, though emotionless, she somehow felt herself confused.

"Ugh! That's all you have to say?! I don't do this to anyone just in case you don't know!" He said dramatically as well as his hand on his chest.

"I'm sorry but I don't normally encounter these" Ayano said. He gasped dramatically.

"Then you don't know anything at all!?" Kazuhiko exclaimed loudly before calming down and say "Don't worry! As an expert of acting, I shall teach you!"

"What?" Ayano said. He didn't reply but he did grab her wrist and dragged her, passing through the crowd of girls and few turns from the corridors and stopped in front of a door.

You have no idea how Ayano desperately tries to pry her wrist from his grip when went against it not wanting Kazuhiko to throw a fit.

"I don't normally invite commoners here, so consider yourself lucky" Kazuhiko winked.

"By commoners you mean non-memebers?" Ayano asked.

"Correct but I like to call them commoners for they don't have the talent or worth to enter my fabulous abode" Kazuhiko said as he opens the door and enters with Ayano following behind him with one thing in her mind:

"Great. Now I'm stuck a pompous, snobbish himedere"

Kazuhiko guided Ayano to stand on the center of the club and he went over the corner grabbing what seems to be a script and making his way back to her then hands out a copy for Ayano which she took, despite the confusion and irritation she have, she decides to play along in hopes he will leave alone eventually.

End of flashback...for real this time...

Ayano came back to reality when she saw snapping fingers in front of her face. Kazuhiko sighed and Ayano raised an eyebrow at him.

"You know you won't be able to join without proper attention miss- Um, I don't know your name-" Kazuhiko is cut off.

"Ayano Aishi" Ayano said, Kazuhiko blinked before smiling.

"You probably heard of me" He said arrogantly.

"No not really" Ayano said.

"What?! Everyone knows me!" He shrieked.

"Everyone but me" Ayano said before thinking "And my family"

"Uh!" Kazuhiko gasped calms himself by deep breathing before looking calm.

"Well it makes sense now! No wonder you looked like you don't anything!" Kazuhiko exclaimed and Ayano felt her eye twitch. This guy had no idea who he's messing with.

"Its okay! I can teach everything you need to know about acting, drama, and of course! Me" He said.

"I don't think that's necessary" Ayano said.

"Nonsense! Now let's get started! And please pay attention this time" He winked before clearing his throat.

"My love please! I must go! For the country needs me to fight for our freedom!" Kazuhiko said, his facial expression matches the bold tone on his voice as well as his gestures, it made his act look real. Ayano blinked, she have to admit it was impressive...but she bets Senpai is better. Kazuhiko waited patiently as Ayano stared at him blankly. He gestures her script and Ayano looked down and saw what appears to be her line. She still doesn't understand what she needs to do though since she's never been in this situation.

"But what about our love
Let others fight while you and I escape" Ayano said in her usual voice. Flat, emotionless, and dead.

Kazuhiko frowned and straighten up his posture.

"What was that?!" He demanded.

"My line" She replied. He shooked his head.

"No! No" He clicked his tongue in irritation before going to Ayano.

"This is how you do it" He cleared throat once more "But what about our love?!" He stated, dread present in his voice, his face sad and dramatic, and his gestures looked like he is really that person on the script "Let others fight while you and I escape!" He said as he walked over Ayano ungulfing her in a hug and hunching over, his eyes, expression sad, and her face slightly buried on his neck. Ayano is ready to push him off roughly until:

Bonk! Followed by a shriek and footsteps running over.

And Kazuhiko fell to the floor with a baseball shaped bump on his head with a book next to his head (She assumed that's the one that made the bump on Kazuhiko's head) and Anju kneeling next to him as he helps the fallen and dizzy actor up. She turns around and saw angry, red faced Osamu.

"WHAT WAS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Osamu demanded.

"Don't yell Osamu-kun please" Anju scolded as Kazuhiko finally stands on his own two feet before he shooks his head and finally snapped out of the dizziness.

"YOU!" Kazuhiko said as he point an accusing finger at Osamu who is stomping over the three.

"Yeah its me so?!" Osamu said as he crossed his arms and glared at Kazuhiko. Anju is nervous and Ayano is indifferent.

"Pests like you should be taken care off! Lucky for you, I don't feel like getting in a duel at my first day of school" Kazuhiko spat.

"Oh I'm sorry princey but in case you don't know you are molesting Yan-chan!" Osamu sneered.

"Molesting?! Uh! I would never do such low act! And for your information, me and Ayano-chan are acting!" Kazuhiko yells.

"Liar!" Osamu yells back.

"Why I ought to-!" Kazuhiko is cut off.

"Both of you please! Don't fight in front of Aya-chan!'' Anju scolded, this time he said it strictly and not in pleading tone he used on Osamu whenever he gets on a fight weeks ago. He took a deep breathe before looking calm.

"Now tell me your side of the story Aya-chan" Anju said.

"We were just acting" Ayano said.

"See!" Kazuhiko exclaimed.

"Humph! This better not be a lie! And I'm not doing this because I like you, dummy!" Osamu said.

"That's no way to treat a lady!" Kazuhiko scolded.

"Oh like the way you treated Yan-chan this morning?!" Osamu said.

"I- That was this morning and I'm making it up!" Kazuhiko said, his face red from embarrassment and anger building within him.

"Wow Kazuhiko-kun! You don't normally apologize!" Anju exclaims as he fixes Ayano's ponytail. She didn't complain.

"I rarely apologize NOT don't" Kazuhiko said.

"Well, the least you could do is apologize to Osamu-kun for yelling at him" Anju said.

"Me? Apologize to that pest!? Never! And besides, he started it" Kazuhiko said. Anju hummed.

"You're right, Osamu-kun please-" Anju is cut off when:

"I would never apologise to that guy! And who said I started itz he started it because he have his grubby hands all over Yan-chan!" Osamu said.

"My hands are not grubby!" Kahihiko said.

"Okay let's go you two let's go! And I'm sorry for the ruckus we've Kazuhiko-kun!" Anju said before grbbing both of them and pushing them, gently, towards the door.

"Oh! And Ayano-chan!" Kazuhiko called out "You would make a great addition to the Drama Club, let know if you want to join".

Ayano blinked.

"Why you-!" Osamu started but was cut off when:

"Let's go" Anju said as he pushed them out. Kazuhiko blinked, eyes wide before he smiles, shaking his head and chuckling to himself.

"She will make a great addition for sure!" Kazuhiko thought before doing whatever he does.

Once Osamu, Anju, and Ayano are at the far end of the plaza, Anju gave Osamu a good scolding and Osamu sat on the bench, looking away, arms crossed, and pouting like a toddler as Ayano just stared at the two and had one thing on her mind...

"What the heck just happened?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.1K 96 32
Edit: This is not getting attention and I'm not really motivated to write this anymore. If people want to read it please comment and I might continue...
185K 3.9K 29
Ayano is after Senpai once more, unfortunately for her however, several rivals block her way. This time however, they're all boys and after her?!? Ho...
13.6K 392 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me 🥺 ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶...
23.9K 678 37
Born with the lack of emotions, Ayano Aishi finally sees colour in a gray world when she meets him. Her senpai. Determined to gain his affection, she...