Suites&ties | Raylijah

By LotusRainbo

"That damn office is chaos." My grandmother told me. "The golden rule is , all is fair in the world of suite... More

1.Fag
2.Dassit
3.Swirly
4.UP
5.Grip
7.Qui
8.Choke

6.Proud

201 20 11
By LotusRainbo

::Elijah Johnson::

"Ran Off on the Plug Twice, he steady callin' but I aint call 'em back….." Mike's music blasted as we pulled up to Velcon. Mike's pulled his glasses down, his eyes above the brim of his glasses looking up at Ray who was staring at me shaking his head. Mike threw a blunt roach out of the window and Ray stared at it then looked back at the tinted windows.

"Your boss is a fuckin' creep bro." Mike parked and lit another blunt.

"He is. But…"

Mike quirked up an eye brow and snorted.

"What, kid?"

I pursed my lips together like a hood rat and sighed, "He aint kinda cute?"

Mike did a once over at him again.

"Hell no. And he's uh evil one. You got yo' work cut." Mike cackled taking a long drag of his blunt. He passed it over to me but I shooed it away.

"We're going for maybe 3 sales Elijah! Qui is coming." He shouted happily going into the building, the most mischievous smile ever.

<>

"Hand over the fucking blunt."

[]

[]

[]

[]

Qui Holly was sitting in a rollie chair in front of about 50 employees, Ray next to her texting.

"We are having a business trip next week. Everyone must go. It is a requirement."

I raised my hand.

Qui rolled her eyes.

"Yes Mr.Johnson?"

Ray looked up and smirked.

"Will it be paid for by the company?"

"No. "

I raised my hand.

Qui sucked her teeth.

"How will we pay? We get paid good but I can't afford that." I said with a little seasoning.

A little hood rat.

"Well Elijah we-"

"I mean, I got a sick grandmother I care for. I got bills, I'm struggling barely making it. A business trip is a luxury and should never be a requirement. Yall dont pay us enough." I boldly said as murmurs filled the room.

"Now calm down!" She raised her hand in protest.

"I can't afford that either! I got 7 damn kids!" A random black woman rolled her neck.

Damn she fuck like a Lion.

"I can't afford it. I can barely afford my rent!" A white man in the back chimed in loudly.

"I can't afford it! I'm fuckin' Peter to pay Paul."

Wayment hun.

[Its I'm borrowing from Peter to pay Paul]
.

"Hold up!" Ray jerked his head back at that prostituting complaint as more complaints were thrown out there.

I'm still stuck on how this hoe fucking Peter.

Damn it's hard out here.

[]

()

Who the fuck is Peter? Probably some ugly ass nigga too.

[]

()

Ray flipped over the whole damn table.

"Calm your asses the fuck down!"

Qui face palmed at the disaster. Why don't Qui just fire Ray extra ass?

()

**

[]

Damn he fine as hell when he mad though.

Wait.

Nah.

<>

"Yall gon' have to go or you'll go from this job! I don't wanna hear it! This is a vital convention for this damn company. It's motivation for the damn sales. I'm all about the sales 'Cause I love excellence. This trip has made people into excellence. Now put on your big boy and big girl panties and let's get a fucking roll on. Nobody cares about ya grandma , or you hoing to make ends meet. You make ends meet for the trip or the end of your job. Simple. Shut up!" Ray popped a gum into his mouth and leaned back on the front table and shrugged.

"Johnson meet me in my office after this by the way. We must talk." Ray ordered as I huffed and murmured whispers was heard thru out the huge room. I lowered my head in shame.

[].

My high blown as fuck, shawty.

[]

()

"Looky Looky here! Elijah is in trouble with da Big man." Jacob laughed with a nodding Chres next to him.

"Chres do you piss alone? Do you sleep alone? Do you do anything alone?"

He just looked confused.

"Dont be hating on me and my Broski you faggot." Jacob was offended.

"I have a friend. But he doesn't need to follow me around and you're so obsessed with me Jacob." I pursed my lips in a flirty way as he stopped mid laugh. "Y-you showered today?" I asked him and leaned in closer to him.

"I- I ….Ray made me or he said I'm fired." He explained huffing.

"Hmm hmm." I gripped his tie pulling him in as he panicked, our faces an inch apart. "You wanna fuck me dont you Jacob?"

He shoved me away and ran .

Leaving with Chres looking around then he followed him.

___

I texted Mike.

To MikeNIke: I got lit on that ass.

From MikeNIke: Oweeeee 😈😈😈 . That's my fuckin' bae!

<>

"Mike's your friend, right?" Ray asked hovering over my texts.

"Yes."

"Dude from the parking lot?"

"Maybe. Why you concerned?"

[Was he staring at my lips?]

"Cause….I just didn't want nobody to get jealous cause….just come to my office now Johnson." Ray ordered.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I aint mean to get buck at the meeting."

"Just come into my office."

Why am I nervous like he invited my extra ass to his bed room?

()

()

"You're right. As much as I insult you, you come from the bottom of nothing. And that's why I'm paying your way to the trip."

"Que?"

"Say Thank you or I'll take the shit back you fucking ingrate!"

"Okay damn Daddy. I appreciate it." I gave him a forced smile.

"You aint gotta fake happy around me." Ray noticed out loud.

"Thank God." My face went deadpan and he looked at me and shook his head, swinging his rollie chair back an forth slowly.

...

...

.....!!!!

"Anything else?"

"I just wanted to look in ya face for a little bit more."

I had to blush at that one and got up before I walked off I turned around.

"I made the sales Daddy." I told him chuckling and he grinned  so hard at me.

"You made Daddy proud, baby girl." He winked and I ran off 'Cause it was TEW MUCH!

I made my pimp proud.

Wait.

No.

I hate him. I tried to convince myself fake frowning.

"Thats over, that's cancelled." I said in my Joanne the Scammer voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...