The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 1

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been li... More

Pilot (Edited)
The Night of the Comet (Edited)
Friday Night Bites (Edited)
Family Ties (Edited)
You're undead to me / Lost Girls (Edited)
Haunted (Edited)
162 Candles (Edited)
History Repeating (Edited)
The Turning Point (Edited)
Bloodlines (Edited)
Unpleasantville (Edited)
Children of the Damned/ Fool Me Once (Edited)
A Few Good Men (Edited)
There Goes the Neighborhood (Edited)
The Right One In (Edited)
Under Control (Edited)
Blood Brother's (Edited)
Isobel (Edited)
Founders Day (Edited)
Book 2
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Miss Mystic Falls (Edited)

7.5K 162 49
By ClaireTmt

(Mystic Falls High School)

Bella's POV.

We are all in Mr Saltzman's classroom learning whatever, but I'm not paying attention as I'm texting Lincoln, I can't wait until he comes back.

"Okay, this week we're gonna set outside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founders' Day. Apparently the community leaders feels it's more important than World War 2 but hey what do I know?" Ric says to us, Bonnie then interrupts him and enters the classroom. I can't believe it she's back.

"Sorry I'm late." Bonnie says to him, and takes a seat next to Caroline, which is in front of my desk.

"Well, it looks like we will be at full occupancy today. Welcome home, Bonnie." Ric tells her, I then poke her with a pencil and she turns around.

I smile at her and she smiles back, she then smiles at Elena but when she looks at Stefan her smile fades and Stefan smiles at her but she tries not to look at him, and turns her head to the front of the class.

After class, me and Elena catch up with her outside since she left the classroom as soon as the bell went.

"Bonnie!" Elena shouts as we catch up with her.

"Hey." Bonnie says looking up from the pieces of paper in her hands.

"Hey, we tried to grab you after class but you already taken off. How are you? How's your family?" I ask her with a sad smile.

"We're dealing, it's been hard." Bonnie tells us looking at me, but she is avoiding eye contact with Elena.

"Everyone here really missed you." Elena tells her, and I nod agreeing with her.

"Yeah, I just had so much to deal with after Grams' funeral and, honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really want to come back." Bonnie tells her.

"I hope that you understand why I called... I wanted you to know before you came home." Elena tells her. Elena has repeatedly been trying to call her when she's been away, but Bonnie never answered. Although when I texted her she said she just needed some space, so I let her have it.

"I understand why. I just... Shouldn't know." Bonnie says to us, then there's pause between us all as we just look at each other.

"Awkward..." I hum, and gain a punch to the arm from Elena as Bonnie gives a small chuckle, Caroline then makes her way over to us.

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank god you're home!" Caroline says to her, as she embraces Bonnie into a hug "I know we talked everyday but I missed you." She tells her, I then look over to Elena who seems upset, probably because she's talked me and Caroline more then her since she's been away.

"How are you doing?" Caroline asks softly.

"Better. Better. You know, glad to be back and trying to keep myself busy." Bonnie tells her, that was the same thing I did when mine and Elena's parents died, kept my self busy with my friends and family, so we're going to help her.

"Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. You need to help me pick up the perfect dress for the Founders' court." Caroline tells her, crap I totally forgot.

"The Founders' court? Did I miss something?" Elena asks clueless.

"The Founders' court! You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and Bella and I are both on it" Caroline tells us.

"Oh my god! Mom signed you up for that so long ago... I completely forgot, I remember calling up the next day and quitting." Elena tells me, but it was more like she didn't want to do it and mom wouldn't let me quit.

"So Bella, are you dropping out then?" Caroline asks me with a sad look.

"I can't." I tell her while I look at Bonnie.

"No?" Caroline asks confused.

"Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter and stay entered as Elena quit. She wanted to show off one of her little girls." Bonnie told her as I nod agreeing with her. I miss her so much.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

After school, I made my way home since I needed to think about who was going to escort me to the Founders' court since Lincoln couldn't make it. I made my way straight into the kitchen finding Elena talking to someone on the phone.

"Hey Lena, who are you talking to?" I ask her as I get a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Stefan." She tells me, which gives me a great idea. I walk over to her and take her phone.

"Hey Steffie, you mind being my escort to the Founders' court?" I ask as Elena tries to take her phone back, but I run around the dinner table avoiding her.

"Uh, sure." He says and I stop running.

"Thanks." I say to him, and give Elena back her phone "Thanks for letting me borrow your boyfriend Elena." I tell her as I give her a wink, and make my way upstairs to my room.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

Me and Stefan are at school in the drama classroom with some of the other girls and their partner's for the Founders pageant with Carol Lockwood teaching us the dance, and Elena is sitting on a chair in the corner of room with Bonnie as they watch us practice.

"Honor your partner. Stay focus, right hand around. Flirt with your eyes." Carol tells us, and I look at Stefan as we try to control our laughter "Left hand around" She tells us, I'm so bored.

"This is ridiculous." I whisper to him as I put my fingers to my head and pretend to shoot myself while Carol isn't looking, and Stefan laughs at my gesture.

"Both hands." Carol commands again.

"You're only saying that because you don't know how to do it." He tells me with a small smile.

"Sorry, only one of us was around when the dance was invented, grandpa." I tell him as I stick my tongue out at him.

"Ouch!" He says to me, pretending to be offended. He then spins me around and catches me in his arms.

"Whoa!, Watch it, you could brake a hip old man." I tell him with a sarcastic/serious face.

"No! No! There's no touching during this part. It's about the simple intimacy of the near touch. Very nice, Amber!" Carol says to us then Amber.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lockwood!" Amber says to her smugly.

"She's such goody-two-shoes." I tell him, and I accidentally step on his toe "Crap sorry, I'm never going to get this." I tell him sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll help you get it right." He assures me, and I smile as we continue dancing.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

After grabbing my dress, I head down stairs to wait for Alaric since he is supposed to be driving me. I then hear the doorbell ring so I go and answer it, I open the door to see Alaric standing there in a suit.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hi." He replies to me back.

"I heard you're driving." I say to him, I really didn't need him to drive me, I could've just drove my self, but Jenna insisted that Alaric should drive me.

"Yeah I am. Let me get that for you." He says to me, and he takes the dress from my hands.

"Thanks." I say to him, and he enters the house and closes the door Behind him. I then look behind me to see John coming towards us from the kitchen, also in a suit.

"Alaric. Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" John greets him. When did they become buddy's?

"I'm the chauffeur." Alaric tells him, but John looks confused.

"I thought I was driving?" John asks us as Jenna comes down stairs.

"No need, we're going with Rick." Jenna tells him.

"Are we ready?" I ask them, trying to break the tension.

"Jeremy can ride with you." Jenna tells John bluntly. Wow, he got told.

(Skip to the Founders Hall)

After Jenna was finished curling my hair into bigger curls and doing my make-up, I make my way into a room to put my dress on and I see amber looking really nervous.

"Are you okay, Amber?" I ask her as I place my dress down on a stool.

"I hate being the centre of attention. I get panic attacks." She tells me, well she shouldn't be a goodie-two-shoes and join every extra-curricular.

"Do you need some privacy so you can change?" I ask her whilst trying to calm her down.

"Actually I'm just-I'm gonna go get some air." She tells me and leaves and closing the door behind her. I then take my top off ready to put my dress on, but I see Damon in the mirror. I turn around and he is just standing there so I grab my top and place it over my chest.

"Hey, you can't be back here." I tell him worried in case someone sees him.

"We need to talk." He tells me, and he has a worried look on his face.

"Fine, hurry, what's this about?" I ask him, trying to hurry him.

"Normally I would have a completely different outlook of what I'm about to tell you but since it could really inconvenience me, I'll squeal." He says to me as I take a seat.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him as he sits next to me.

"Stefan's still drinking human blood." He tells me, I actually think my eyes are popping it of my head.

"What?!" I ask confused and angry.

"Yeah, a month ago I would have rejoiced but with the council back on the alert, it is not a good time for Stefan to fly off the handle." He says to me and I nod.

"That explains why he's been a little edgy around Elena, but he said that was normal." I tell him.

"He has a fridge full of stolen blood bank contraband in the house." He says to me, I then look at my phone and I see I'm on in about ten minutes.

"Look, we'll talk about this after me and Stefan dance, just go down stairs and make sure he's ready." I tell him standing up, and pushing him out the door.

"Alright, good luck." He says to me and closes the door behind him.

"Thanks, I think I'll need it." I mutter to myself as I walk back over to my dress and put it on.

[Bella's Outfit]-->

Me and Caroline are waiting at the top of the balcony waiting for our names to be called out. Caroline starts to look over the balcony to see everyone downstairs.

"Do you see Stefan down there?" I ask her nervously, as she looks over the balcony again.

"Nope, just my boring fill in escort." She tells me as she sighs.

"What happened to Matt?" I ask her confused.

"They wouldn't let him out of work. Wait, what happened to Stefan?" She ask me curiously.

"I don't know, he should be down there." I tell her worried "I don't think I can do this." I say to her as I put my hands over my face, but she pulls them away.

"No, no, no way, no. You had your chance to drop out, and believe me I was all for it because there is no way that I could beat you. Bella, you're doing this because it was important to your mom." She tells me, and I give her a small smile and nod.

"Miss Caroline Forbes and her escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton." Mrs. Lockwood says as Caroline fix's he hair a little, and goes down the stairs "Bella, you're next." She tells me as I prepare myself.

"Miss Bella Gilbert, escorted by Mister Stefan Salvatore." Mrs. Lockwood says and I make my way down the stairs, but Stefan isn't there, crap. I then see Damon step up and stand where Stefan is supposed to be, thank the lord.

"Where is Stefan?" I whisper to him as I take his hand.

"I don't know." He whispers back to me, and we join the others girls and their escorts outside. We all take our positions for the dance, we first bow and curtsey.

"What are we gonna do?" I whisper to him with a worried look.

"Right now, we just have to get through this." He whispers back to me. We then all start dancing, and he whole time I can't seem to take my eyes away from Damon's icy-blue ones. Once the dance ends I smile at my self proud.

"I can't believe I did it." I say to myself quietly.

"I never doubted you for a second, your mother would be very proud of you." Damon whispers in my ear, and I turn to face him and smile at him.

After Damon leaving me to find Elena and Stefan, I join the rest of the girls on stage as the mayor arrives.

"Where is Amber?" Caroline asks through her gritted teeth as she smiles at everyone.

"I don't know," I tell her worried, what if Stefan has gotten to her.

"Before I crown the winner, I'd like to offer a personal thank you to all of these young ladies for their efforts to better our community." Mayor Lockwood says to everyone and they all applause "So, without further a due it is my honor to announce our very own Miss Mystic Falls, Miss Caroline Forbes!" He announces, I look at Caroline who is surprised.

"Congratulations!" I tell her smiling.

"I actually won!" She says to me as we embrace each other with a hug, Mayor Lockwood then puts the banner around her shoulder.

After climbing from the stage, I find Damon and Elena talking.

"Hey, did you tell her?" I ask Damon and he nods.

"Yeah, we think Stefan may of taken Amber, we need to find him." He tells me as I nod agreeing, and we run outside to go find him.

When finally find him, and he is sinking his teeth into amber's neck in the forest.

"Stefan!" Elena shouts at him and he releases her as he sees us standing there watching him.

"Stefan, come on get control. It's okay, come on. Breath through it man." Damon says trying to calm his blood lust down, but Stefan catches Damon and throws him against a tree, although Damon gets up soon after.

"Stefan stop it!" I shout at him as I stand protectively in front of my little sis as I don't know what he's capable of in this state. But all the sudden Stefan holds his head, and I turn around to see Bonnie is casting a spell that is hurting him. After a few seconds she stops.

"It's okay. Stefan." Damon says to him, but its too late as he runs away using vamp speed.

The police finally arrive and me, Elena, Damon and Bonnie are still here as Sheriff Forbes asks us some questions.

"She doesn't remember what happened." Sheriff Forbes tells us, probably because Damon compelled her.

"It's a good thing the girls got here when they did, she lost a lot of blood." Damon tells her as he said to let him do the explaining. Sheriff Forbes then looks to me, Elena and Bonnie.

"You didn't see anything?" She asks us, and there's a long pause as me, Elena and Damon look at Bonnie.

"No, we just found her and then called Damon." I tell her simply.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Bonnie asks looking worried and scared.

"It looks like it yeah. Why don't you girls get back to the party or go home? Damon and I can take it from here" Sheriff Forbes says to us and we all nod and walk away.

"I'm going to go home, Elena, you coming?" I ask her, but she shakes her head.

"No, but I'll be home soon, don't wait up." Elena tells me, and I look at Bonnie and sigh.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Bonnie tells me and walks off, so I head to my car and go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 7.1K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
18K 426 5
in which the youngest mikaelson vampire gets undaggered and catches the attention of the salvatore brothers.
110K 2.6K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacrafition and losing some of the most import...
320K 9.7K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...