The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 1

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been li... More

Pilot (Edited)
The Night of the Comet (Edited)
Friday Night Bites (Edited)
Family Ties (Edited)
You're undead to me / Lost Girls (Edited)
Haunted (Edited)
162 Candles (Edited)
History Repeating (Edited)
The Turning Point (Edited)
Bloodlines (Edited)
Unpleasantville (Edited)
Children of the Damned/ Fool Me Once (Edited)
A Few Good Men (Edited)
There Goes the Neighborhood (Edited)
The Right One In (Edited)
Miss Mystic Falls (Edited)
Blood Brother's (Edited)
Isobel (Edited)
Founders Day (Edited)
Book 2
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

Under Control (Edited)

6.7K 158 57
By ClaireTmt

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

As I my eyes start to flutter open, I feel a huge headache forming and I sit up slowly to find that I'm not in my room, but that I'm in Damon's i think. All the memories from last night start coming back to me, and how Frederick had drained most of the blood from my body.

I start to climb out of the bed and try to stand up straight but my legs cave in, before I fall to the floor I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me holding me up. I look up to see who it is, and I see Damon.

"What happened to Frederick?" I ask him as he helps me sit back onto the bed.

"He's gone now, nothing you need to worry about." He assures me as he sits down next to me.

"Alright, what time is it?" I ask him whilst I place a hand on my head, stupid headache.

"It's 10:00, but I wouldn't recommend you going to school, your still really weak from yesterday." He tells me as I try to stand up again but he stops me.

"Fine, I won't go to school, but you can text Jenna to tell her I'm alright?" I tell him.

"Sure, no problem. Stay here and rest." He tells me as he disappears in a blink of an eye.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

A few hours later, Damon was driving me home and he had told me that my uncle John had came home and that he has been working with the founders council against vampires. We finally get to my house and walk in, I see Jeremy eating in the kitchen so I point up stairs.

"No Bella, I will not go to your bedroom with you." Damon says loudly, probably trying to gain Jeremy's attention. I catch his arm as he starts laughing and I pull him upstairs to my room with Elena inside.

"Ah, just like I remember." Damon says as me and Elena glare at him.

"Stop messing around." I tell him, but he ignores me and goes over to my bed, takes the teddy bear off the pillow, lays on my bed and holds the teddy bear on his chest. That's my Mrs. Cuddles, Bonnie lost Mr. Cuddles when we were little.

"Did you know that your uncle has been kicking it with the Founders' Council?" Damon asks Elena as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"What?" Elena asks confused to why he would do that.

"Yep." I tell her popping the P.

"Perfect, we'll just add it to the growing list of how everything is falling apart." Elena sighs as she paces back and forth in my room.

"What happened right there?" Damon asks pointing at a broken lamp with Mrs. Cuddles arm.

"That isn't even mine, it's Elena's, what happened?" I ask her confused.

"Uh... Nothing." Elena says and I look at her, she seems uncomfortable talking about it so I ignore it, for now.

"Look Damon, I'm worried about Stefan. He says that everything's okay but he's clearly struggling. How long is it gonna take before he goes back to normal?" Elena also him with worried eyes.

"A few days, give or take." He tells her.

"What if he's not fine by then, what will we then?" I ask him, and maybe he can just go killing bunnies again and stop the riff raff before someone gets hurt.

"Give then, I don't know. What's the big deal." He asks us as he gets up and gives me Mrs. Cuddles back.

"He's not himself, Damon." Elena tell him as he goes towards my dresser, opens the drawer and looks in it.

"Well, maybe his problem is that he has spent too long not being himself." Damon tells us with a smirk as he pulls one of my bras out of the dresser, so I get up and take it off of him and put it back.

"Please don't make me sorry for asking you." Elena tells him but he still looks through my stuff as he takes a picture from the mirror; I try to take it back, but I'm too slow.

"It is what it is Elena, Bella. The Stefan you know was "good behavior Stefan", reign it in Stefan", "fight against his nature into an annoying excessive level Stefan" but if you think there isn't another part to this then you have not been paying attention." Damon tells us bluntly, I then give Elena a look and I tap him on the shoulder so he is looking at me, Elena then gets the chance to take the picture away from him then hand's it to me so I can put it back.

"He's not you, not even close." She tells him harshly.

"Well, he doesn't want to be me. That doesn't mean that deep down though he's not." Damon tells her as he looks at me, then leaves.

"Hey Lena, how about we go tell Jeremy the truth about us, then we can worry about Stefan later, he needs time." I tell her and she nods. We make our way to Jeremy's room and tell him we need to speak to him privately, so we head to the lake.

(Skip to The Lake)

Me, Elena and Jeremy are walking along the lake near a forest and we've just told him about me and Elena being adopted, and he is taking it surprisingly well.

"I just can't believe mom and dad never told you guys that you were adopted." He tells us.

"I'm sure they would have eventually." I assure him.

"Why were you worried about what I thought?" He asks us curiously.

"Because... I don't know. It's weird. Going you're whole life thinking you're related by blood to someone." Elena trails off, as I nod my head agreeing with her.

"Does it bug you that we're not?" He asks us, but even at first it did annoy me a little that I didn't know.

"No, Jer... You're our brother, that's all that matters." I say to him as I see Elena now nodding her head and agreeing with me, and he smiles at us as we continue our walk.

(Skip to the Founders Hall)

After having a talk with Jeremy, me and Elena went home to get ready to go to the Founders Hall. I put on a navy blue lace dress stopping around my thighs with matching heals and make-up as I let my hair down in natural curls, and Elena wore a plain black dress that stopped at above knee also with matching heals and make-up, but she had her hair straight, as usual.

{Bella's Dress]-->

After we dressed up Stefan picked us up and drove us there, once we got there I saw Matt and Tyler so I went over to them.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask them as they seem to be disagreeing about something.

"Hey Bell, how would you like to have a drink with me?" He asks me but Matt quickly takes the bottle.

"I didn't exactly say no to having a drink." Matt says as he takes a mouth full of whatever is the bottle.

"Well then, let's go enjoy." I tell them as I push them into a quieter room so no one can see us.

After a while of drinking almost the full bottle, me and Matt leave Tyler to drink the rest as we needed to sober up a little, especially me due to uncle John being here. I make my way back into the house after getting some air and sobering up, I then see Stefan drinking alone so I decide to go and join him.

"Drinking alone?" I ask him as I sit on a stool next to him.

"Yeah, still having a little trouble controlling 'it' if you know what I mean." He tells me, and I rub his back for comfort. I then see Damon making his way over to us.

"You wanna hear the bad news or the really bad news?" Damon asks us in a hush tone.

"Actually, I don't think he wants any news right now, Damon." I tell him, but of course he ignores me and continues.

"Alright, let me rephrase. Do you want to hear how the council is back in vampire mode or how I just killed Uncle John Gilbert?" Damon says to us, and I immediately give him all of my attention.

"What?" Stefan asks him as I'm still too speechless to say anything.

"Great party by the way, huh?" Damon says as he smiles and walks away, but me and Stefan go after him.

"Damon." Stefan shouts/says so he doesn't gather everyone's attention, but we suddenly both stop as we see Kelly crying and bleeding, so we approach her.

"Is everything alright?" I ask her gently.

"No. I ruined it, I always ruin it. What is wrong with me?" She says crying, Stefan slowly kneels down to her eye level and stares at the blood coming out of Kelly's forehead, he then touches the blood on her forehead as veins start to appear under his eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asks him , and I pull Stefan up and turn him around so she can't see his vampire face.

"Uh, I'm sorry." Stefan says as we leave and go outside, I then see him look down at his hand with the blood on it, we the walk to a fence and lean on it.

"That was a close on-" I try to say but Stefan puts the finger with Kelly's blood on towards his lips so I smack his hand away "What are you doing Stefan, that's Matt's mother your tasting." I tell him.

"I-I'm sorry, I uh... Have to go." He tells me, but before I can object, he is already gone, stupid vampire speed.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

After Stefan leaving me, I walked back into the building and find Elena so we could go home. And once we got home I decided it was time for me to have a good night sleep since I did drink a little more than I was supposed to. But thankfully, I was sober enough to stop Stefan from killing my best friends mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.6K 70
I'm clara Salvatore. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. After that I ran. I met many people on the way witch...
1.6M 53.3K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
28.1K 645 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
320K 9.7K 33
Everyone knows the story of Stefan and Damon Salvatore, the two brothers who return to Mystic Falls and fall for none other than Elena Gilbert, doppe...