Hate ME or Love ME (Re-Editi...

By Nicole9714

Breena and Jaysean are two old high school lovers. Disappointments and a broken heart is what causes these tw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Aurhors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Side Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Final Chapter
Author thoughts

Chapter 10

5.3K 220 21
By Nicole9714

The following week ...

Bree pov ....

" good afternoon ladies I'm so glad you all could come " I said to my new employees it was about three of them.

One of them was missing.

" today we are going to be going over some of the rules here at Bree's Pastry " I said

" rule number 1 please clock in and out I would hate for you guys to look at your pay checks and wonder why it's the amount it is "

" what so we gone be getting ID's , ooo this some official type shit " this girl Toni said

" yes Toni and please do not use vulgar language in this shop , that brings me to rule number 2 we want all our costumers come in here with a welcoming atmosphere "

" oh my bad "

" it's ok just remember that next time "

" um excuse I have a question "

" yes Stephanie "

" do we get to like wear shirts you know so that people can know who we are "

" yes absolutely I have shirts coming in might of fact but for now just wear black or Pink shirts "

" ooo I can't wait to see them, I bet they are going to be so glamorous " Stephanie said

I can tell she is going to be hand full Paisley said under her breath.

" now back to the rules, rule number 3 please do not bring any of your foolishness to the shop we don't need no extra baggage "

" and number 4 lets all get along. That is very important to me , working together we can get things done more efficiently "

" also any volunteers for the morning shift " I asked

None of the girls raised their hands.

" well I guess I can all my classes are in the afternoon "

" Thank you Typhanie "

" ooo me too I don't have anything else to do " Toni said

" hi ladies sorry I'm late did I miss anything " London said coming in.

" yes Miss London , you miss the rules but miss Typhanie here can help you" I said volunteering her

" uh sure I don't mind " she said getting up from her seat.

" Aye Paisley could you meet me in the office. "

She nodded

" so what do think about the girls "

" to be honest I think Typhanie is the only sane one "

I burst out laughing

" really "

" yes girl I mean Stephanie is the bougie of all of them , London is the late bird , and Toni is the comedian  , I think we just put on a show girl "

" oh god , that's the last thing I need  for my costumers to see " I said shaking my head.

Someone was knocking at the door

" yes " I said

it was Toni

" girl it's too fine caramel brotha's asking for you at the front "

" what ? "

" look I don't know who they are but they asking for you "

Me and Paisley looked at each other confused

We quickly walked to the front.

I was relief once I saw who it was. It was Jay and one of his buddies from the team.

" Jay what are you doing here? " I said crossing my arms

" look I have tried calling you but you wasn't pick up your phone , so I stopped by your parents and your dad who was about to kick my ass, but your mom gave me the address here "

" Jay right now is not the time "

" what do you mean Bree the social work lady is coming by the house and Miss Lina called my phone about the kids "

I hate when he does this always put me in a situations like this.

" ugh ok well just stop by my house tonight " I said pinching my nose irritated with him.

" and where is that "

Oh I forgot he doesn't know

I grabbed a pen and a sheet of paper writing down the address.

" it's room 578 "

" thanks I'll be there tonight at 8 " he said leaving out

" ooo Bree girl who was that yo baby daddy " Toni ask

" no more like ex from hell " I mumble

" you mind if I have him " she asked

I just shrugged my shoulders.

I was definitely not ready for this meet up.

Jaysean pov ......

bruh who was sexy chocolate back their standing with yo girl " Rj said

" Mann I don't know probably her friend "

" oh if that's the case you think she can put me on "

" bruh Rj shut the hell up with that bull "

" man you just a hater you know I look better than you "

" now you know that's a lie " I smirked

I parked in front of my mom and dad's house.

Me and Rj walked up to the door I ringed the door bell.

" hey my baby boy " my mama said kissing my cheek 

" heyyy Miss Johnson how you doing with your fine self "

" hello Rj I'm doing great how about you sweetie "

" I'm fine now that I have seen you "

" stop it " my mom said laughing at him.

We all walked inside, I made sure my mom was a distance behind so that I could punch Rj in the chest

" bruhhhh " Rj whisper loudly

" nigga you gone stop hitting on my mama "

" man why not she fine as hell "

I punched him again

" lets see what my pops think about that " I said smirking

My father is a very build guy , he could give you that one look and you would just drop dead.

" aight man " he said

We continue to walk in the kitchen where my mom was cooking some gumbo.

" you got it smelling good in here ma "

" you know I had to cook your favorite since you was coming over here "

" but you said you wanted to talk about something as well "

I looked at Rj letting him know this was personal , it's some stuff I still haven't told him about.

Once he left outside I started talking.

" what is it sweetie "

" it's about Breena and I "

" oh wow I haven't seen her in a while since that incident " my mom said giving me that look letting me know she was still pissed about that abortion I made Bree get years ago.

When I told her and dad about the situation. She beat me blue black. I couldn't walk for a whole week. Dad was really upset about the situation he really wanted a grandchild and still does.

" um well she was really good friends with Victors's wife Jada and Her mom Miss Lina contacted me and her about Jason and June. She wanted them to be in our guidance. "

" really "

" yea and another sad thing about this situation is that she has breast cancer now so she will be going to her chemo therapy and the kids definitely wouldn't have know where to go "

" and honestly I don't know a thing about kids and I'm afraid that I would fail them I'm pretty sure Breena knows what she is doing it's just me "

" well son maybe this is god way for preparing you for when you do have a child and I know one thing you better take care of them kids like me and your father did "

" I'll try mama but I'm scared "

" boy you will be alright you acting just like yo pops when he found I was pregnant with you , he ran to his mama crying to her talking about he can't do it but I had faith in him and might I say we did a good job with you and jaz " she said pinching my cheek.

" thanks but did dad really do that " I said laughing

" yes hun but don't tell him I told you that "

" my mouth is close " I said

" but how does Breena feel about this whole thing and have y'all made living arrangements"

" yea we did but she is more ready to take care of those kids than I and we both decided that the kids would live with me "

" really she didn't cuss you out "

" oh yea she definitely did but I know she still hates me "

" I bet she do , I remember you and her would always come in from school doing y'all work but I should have know y'all had something going just by the way you would look at that girl , but you always tell me no we "just friends "

" sorry sweetie I hate to tell you this but you was stupid for lying to me " mom said shaking her head

" I know I regret it everyday "

" you definitely got some making up to do with her. "

" let Rj know dinner is ready "

I nodded my head

We sat inside the kitchen eating dinner going down memory lane.

I thought about all memories me and Breena had.

I really miss the old days with her.

________________________________

Update

What do you guys think about the girls?

Jaysean ?

Breena?

Vote ... Vote ... Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.6K 17
Tiyanna is happily in love with Shawn. But Shawn keeps on breaking her heart over and over. She gives him another chance and now he's playing with he...
1.1M 25.1K 34
Harper has waited five years to meet the man of her dreams and when she finally does, it doesn't go according to plan. The more she tries to get him...
136 0 21
As years go on some of our memories go away, but our love for someone just grows stronger. Eve and Jax have been best friends for as long as they ca...
65 2 19
It's been 12 years since Payton broke Noelle's heart in high school. They meet again in another country but will love bloom once more? Payton isn't t...