Stiletto Sisterhood

By FallonDeMornay

Stiletto Sisterhood is now published by W by Wattpad Books, available in paperback and E-book! As a Wattpad r... More

Exciting News!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION
Original Edition: Author's Note *Disclaimer*
Original Edition: Synopsis
Original Edition: Meet The Sisterhood
Original Edition: The Code
Original Edition: Six| Friends by chance, Sisters by choice
Original Edition: PRIYA | Panty-less in Manhattan
Original Edition: Isobel| *pop* that's the sound of your bubble bursting
Original Edition: Six| Redefining the roots of a family tree
Original Edition: Cait| Though she be little, she be fierce
Original Edition: PRIYA| A hot mess straight out of dysfunction station
Original Edition: SHAYNE| Round One - Fight!
Original Edition: Six| Love is not an act of completion
Original Edition: ISOBEL| Something borrowed, something blue, something...viral?
Original Edition: PRIYA| Hello, Whoremones. We meet again.
Original Edition: ISOBEL| Lost as a Kardashian without a camera crew
Original Edition: Six| *BONUS* Who's the Douchiest Douchebro of them all?
Original Edition: Eshe| Never apologize for who you are
Original Edition: Shay| Blow a kiss, fire a gun
Original Edition: SHAYNE| Suckerpunch
Original Edition: Priya| Jump him or raid his closet?
Original Edition: Priya | 99 Red Balloons
Original Edition: Shay| Apologizing is like swallowing a pack of razor blades
Original Edition: Six| The Perks of being a Wallflower
Original Edition: Eshe | Breakfast in Paris
Original Edition: Isobel | When a door closes, a window opens
Original Edition: Priya| Friends now, enemies later
Original Edition: Cait| Whatever, SpongeBob
Original Edition: Six| The right kind of wrong
Original Edition: Shay| Sweaty pickle balls
Original Edition: Priya| The case of catwoman
Original Edition: Six | Your Power
Original Edition: Cait/Eshe| Show me
Original Edition: Isobel| Start spreadin' the news...
Original Edition: Shay| Get your head in the game
Original Edition: Six | The Act of Self Creation
Original Edition: *BONUS* Isobel| If by chance [WattpadBlockParty]
Original Edition: Priya| Am I making myself clear?
Original Edition: *BONUS* Isobel | Let me...
Original Edition: Cait| The face to launch a thousand covers
Original Edition: Eshe| What the what?
Original Edition: Priya | A smoking, fully loaded AK-47
Original Edition: Priya| One night only
Original Edition: Eshe | I can't
Original Edition: Shay| Fault lines
Original Edition: Priya | Be the Arrow
Original Edition: Isobel | The sweet sting of nostalgia
Original Edition: Six | Weathering the Storm
Original Edition: Shay| All you do is cause pain
Original Edition: Isobel | I am whole
Original Edition: Priya/ Shayne | Fractured Edges
Original Edition: Shayne | Up in flames
Original Edition: Isobel/Eshe | Now & Always
Original Edition: BONUS* Priya & Hadrian - Xmas
Original Edition: BONUS - Isobel - Love is Love (H&M #Ladylike campaign)
Original Edition: STILETTO SISTERHOOD: The next chapter ...

Original Edition: *BONUS* Hadrian | Space is just a word

5K 324 11
By FallonDeMornay

**AN** top of scene

OK, I'm posting this note here to highlight a couple things - first, as you can see in the chapter header, this scene will be written in Hadrian's POV.

Second, more importantly, this is a love scene between him and Priya, and it's going to be a lot hotter than the one I wrote for Isobel and Hideo. Maybe it's because I'm writing in his voice this time instead of Priya's, but it's coming out a lot more smouldery than I'd thought it would have (and I love it). So, if you're not comfortable with hot, wild and steamy sex - scroll to the very bottom of this scene to the small segment at the bottom.

Hadrian was a patient man.

Years of sweating on the pitch taught him focus, discipline, how to apply himself through the sweat of effort in order to obtain a core goal or desire. The kind of learning he'd never let go of and applied to all other facets of his life and thus far had served him well. But hellish weeks of wanting and waiting had eroded that patience down to a raw, aching nub.

The limits of which were now stretched so thin it was translucent.

If he didn't get his hands on Priya, and soon, he was bound to lose his mind. Stepping into the elevator car of his condo building, Hadrian punched the button for his floor. Almost there...

"No. There. Stay right there," he said, a little more firmly than he'd intended when, as the doors slid shut, sealing them inside four walls of polished steel and pristine mirrors. God, what he could do to her right here in this narrow, little box, dangling in a hollow shaft somewhere between heaven and hell. Between absolution and damnation.

Could there be a more perfect metaphor for the war raging beneath his very skin? The war of restraint and all-consuming desire.

"What's the problem?" Priya assessed him quizzically, but otherwise moved into the far corner of the elevator as instructed. Arms at her side, her hands slid behind the small of her back and she crossed her legs at the ankle, the thin wisp of her silk shirt did f*ck all to hide her hard nipples and the heavy rise of her breasts.

He imagined twisting a hand in her curtain of dark hair, windblown and teased from the humid breeze, the other dragging that pitiful strap off her shoulder and freeing a breast to his hot, hungry mouth. He imagined the taste of her skin and the sweet sound of her moan as he licked, sucked and teased her to the point of ruin.

F*ck, he was so hard the pain had him almost cross-eyed.

"We've done this dance in an elevator before," he said, a wry smile tugging his lips as the fire in his throat scored all the way down to his belly. "This time we're making it inside before I get mhy hands on you."

She laughed as knowing and understanding registered, a playful light gleaming in her large, dark eyes. Deep, molten pools that sucked him in so deep he drowned. Made him almost forget himself and abandon his common sense. Muttering a curse, Hadrian broke eye contact and spun to face the panel of buttons as the elevator whisked higher in a silent, never-ending climb to the penthouse.

Hands shaking, he worked the fingers, knuckles and palms while recalling soccer scores and game stats. Anything to get his mind off the woman behind him that called to every inch of his body like a siren. Luring him to claim and devour.

Finally.

As the doors opened, Hadrian reached for Priya and led her behind him down to the door off to the far right. There were three units on this floor and of them, his was the largest. Pushing a key into the lock, Hadrian battled with the locks before the damn thing cooperated.

"Wow," she said when they were inside and he shut the door, twisting the locks behind him. "This is a hell of a place."

"Was my dad's," Hadrian answered, working off his shoes and left them where they were rather then returning them to the carefully stacked boxes and bags in the closet. Priya hummed a knowing sound and set her clutch atop the glass topped side table, her eyes lifting to his face and judging the flicker of heat he saw rise in them was in answer to the scorching fire that blazed in him.

Rooted, Hadrian sucked in a deep breath, nostrils flaring. "Last chance, Priya."

The echo of his challenge hung between them in the dark and stillness as she angled her head, hair sliding across her shoulder. She gave her answer not with words, but through actions, as her hands skimmed across her waist to gather and peel the wispy layer of silk over her head.

She lunged, he seized and Priya was in his arms before the silk touched the polish marble tiles. Hands tangled in his hair, legs locked around her waist and her mouth—Jesus, her mouth. Wild, desperate and perfect.

Hadrian had never moved so fast in his life, on or off the field, but somehow together they staggered into his bedroom with her body still wrapped around him. Tossed down on the king sized bed, his hands claimed, controlled, conquered. Stripping and peeling, wrestling with the layers between them until hot skin met hotter need.

For all his intensity, she met him with equal fervor. The sharp bite of her teeth the score of her nails down his back pushed the red of his vision to blistering white. If he didn't get inside her soon he was bound to go insane.

"Hold up." He snapped his fingers in front of her face. Startled, she blinked up at him through the fog of arousal. "How many fingers do you see?"

Laughter rippled through her chest. "Two broken ones if you don't shut up."

"Easy, Tiger. I'm only making sure you don't pass out on me again. But that's okay, be a smartass—let's see if you're still laughing when I'm finished with you."

The rest of her laughter bled out into a gasping moan as his mouth latched on with hot, wet pulls. Trailed with nips of teeth and a glide of tongue.

Lower and lower, parting her thighs, Hadrian settled between them and claimed. Priya's body seized and bowed, the arch of her back, the rock of her hips, all urging him to take and take more. And as her hand stroked over his head, fingers curling in his hair as she sobbed his name, he felt like a f*cking king. A God.

Almost there. Fingers stretching, filling, gliding into the slick, warmth and wet, he pushed her harder—ruthlessly, to that blinding peak. To that glorious edge—up and over into a hard, rocketing climb and fall. She came with a violence that punched through his soul, left him equally dazed and breathless to the point of incoherence.

While he had a measure of sanity left, Hadrian reached for the top drawer of the side table. Found a square packet and ripped through the plastic with his teeth.

"Wait," she panted, her hand stopping him short from rolling on the latex.

Thinking she meant to stop, his expression morphed into strained agony. But he would stop if she needed him to, and he'd do so without casting guilt or blame or anger even if his blood was pumping with a ferocity of desire.

"Priya..." her name was a strangled whisper as he battled the urge and need, reigning himself back in like a beast that had to be caged. Braced on his knees, her gorgeous body spread across his bed like a banquet, control was a thin, elusive strand but he grasped onto it with both hands of a drowning man.

Thankfully, she had other intentions.

Priya reached between them, circled her fingers around his hardened length and scored her teeth hungrily over her bottom lip. "My turn."

Thinking wasn't especially easy with all the blood rushing away from his brain, but by the time he was on his back and her nails skimmed across his thighs, understanding dawned as her mouth sank over him. He watched, breathless and awestruck, a moment longer before losing himself in the wet, sensual pulls of her lips and the hard stroke of her hands.

Sounds poured out of him—unlike anything he'd ever heard. Cocking a leg, his hips rose with shallow pulses—pushing a little deeper into her savage mouth. And God help him she took him all.

Hadrian's fist shot to his mouth and he bit down hard on the knuckle as sensations washed over his body in delicious waves, the nerves in his belly and balls sparked like live wires.

Jesus—he couldn't take much more without humiliating himself. So, with a groan, Hadrian popped her mouth off him and devoured her in a kiss that was all brutal, passionate need—possession—and scored a path down from throat to breasts.

"Now," he commanded as he dragged her onto his lap as his hand slid between them, rolling the condom in place. "No more teasing. I need you now."

"Now," she agreed, deepening the kiss as their bodies merged in a single, deep thrust. Head falling back, Priya gasped. Eyes shut and lips parted. That first shock dazzled him, and the sight of her, lost and blind to anything else but this moment, this feeling, sliced deep into the cavern of his chest where there was so much light he couldn't contain it all.

Her hands locked around his neck, her mouth fastened to his and her soft moans spilled into him, filled him as her hips rocked and circled in a slow, deep, yearning pace. Take me, he thought, rising to meet her, arching to claim her. Their bodies moving in unison, attuned to the other in ways that overrode logic, transcended the physical.

Take all of me. I'm yours...

She unravelled in his arms. He saw the haze and blur in her eyes, heard the startled whisper of it in her voice as she panted his name. Hadrian's arms tightened around her, drawing her closer so that they were joined in every way possible.

"Again," he whispered, dragging her down, pinning her beneath him and the bed. Higher. He took her higher. Hadrian drove her hard and fast with commanding thrusts and helpless to do anything else, she opened to him, lost. It built in the rise of her chest and the cry of her voice. He pushed her higher still.

And this time, as the world shattered beneath them both, he fell with her.

#

Loose and warm, Priya sighed as the heavy beat of her heart shook her back into focus. Into awareness. Arms stole around her, and Hadrian's face nuzzled against her throat as tender emotions swept through him and into her. Heavy, lapping waves over the glistening sands of the shore, but each wave sucked bits of sand, drawing it deep into the black, depths.

Lost. Stolen. Gone. She was the beach and he was the tide, stripping her bare. Leaving her raw and exposed with feelings too big for her to process or handle.

Chilled, Priya jerked upright and pushed matted hair from her face.

Hadrian rolled onto his back and draped the arm that had been holding her over his head. "What's the matter?"

"I have to go." Don't look at him. Just go. Get out quickly. Leave. Those were the only thoughts circling through her head as she rose from the bed. He stayed silent but otherwise she could feel his gaze tracking her movements in the dark as she whirled from the bedroom to the foyer like a tornado, plucking up her clothes and dressing in a hurry.

At the sound of his feet padding behind her, Priya yanked her shirt on without a backwards glance. Grateful for the lack of lighting to at least hide the guilt and shame on her face, she made it to the front door.

Her hand on the knob and twisted the locks when his hand shot out from behind her, bracing it shut. Held it there. But otherwise didn't move.

"I know why you're running away." His breath whispered hot across her neck, his words soft in tone but firm with meaning. Heavy with weight.

"I'm not—"

"Yes, you are. This wasn't the casual f*ck you'd expected. Something happened between us. Something I don't have an answer for just yet, but when you decide you're brave enough to want to figure it out—you know where to find me."

When his hand lifted from the door, Priya shot out into the hall and didn't stop running until she was home.

 **AN**

Wow--how was that for intense?

The first time I heard this song by Nick Jonas this scene came to me immediately and I thought YUP. That's the perfect summary for Priya and Hadrian. This constant push and pull going on between them.

I'm curious to know - have any of you been drawn to someone so powerfully before? Where the lust, desire, ache overwhelms you with such ferocity it actually leads to physical pain when denied/resisted/ignored?

I have. Twice. God, it's the most amazing kind of agony. LOL. And when explored?

One word: Damn.

It doesn't happen every day and I can't honestly explain why or where it comes from, why certain people have this connection to you where others don't and never will. There's no sense or logic to it, only the feeling. A primal and instinctual kind of knowing.

The absolute worst is when you want someone you can't have. Delicious to write about, brutal Hell to live through LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 131K 52
When Liz Charleston's ex-best friend suddenly returns with a plan to take revenge on her, drama seems inevitable - but who knew revenge could be so h...
4.6M 107K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
80.5K 4.1K 19
They hear small small foot steps coming from hall. They immediately knew whose footsteps those are. She slowly drags her feet into dinning room whil...
1.4M 39K 45
[ Complete. Highest Ranking #3 in Chick-lit!] "Do I have permission to grab your ass, sexy?" Hayden teased. My face wrinkled in disgust. "Gross," I m...