The love of my life........go...

By BreAna_McPherson

More

Hes gone
After the funeral
He took him
Hope
Cops
Aaron
The end

Help!!!!

119 3 10
By BreAna_McPherson

He stabbed in the stomach and got on top of me and knocked me out next thing I knew I was in a dark room not bleeding anymore. I was in a hospital bed. A nurse comes in and tells me it's been two days. Then she brings in a baby and I ask who's is that. She then says.....it's yours she was prematurely born when you got here. I name him Samuel. He looks just like his dad. The nurse leaves me alone with Sam and someone came in I couldn't see who it was. Then I realize that it's Elvis!!!!!

Elvises pov.
I walk into the hospital and go to find bre. I don't care if the baby isn't mine that bitch will give it to me. I find her room and walk in she doesn't know it's me. I walk over to her and say hey sweetie thanks for having my son what did you name him?  He isn't yours you fucking perv, he is Nathan's and will never be yours. Bre said

Bre's pov.
He tells me he wants Sam I tell him to fuck off and then I call security. By the time they got there he was gone and he took Sam!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
187K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...