Agent (CENTURIES series: Book...

By TheBibicalSinner

"Guns and sex... that's what you are." • • • Rya Wilkins is a top trained agent, working under the orders of... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
'Mysterious Rocks' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)
'Bibbity-'Bob'ity's 'Boo' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)

30

458K 15.2K 10.9K
By TheBibicalSinner

7 Months Later . . .

"Fuck," I moaned and braced myself on my hands as Vince thrust into me from behind, the force and depth he was going with almost enough to make my legs give out. "Oh God, Vince..."

His hands were on my hips, smoothing down to my thighs and squeezing them as he pushed deep inside me. He withdrew slowly, then rammed back inside me. I saw stars.

"Oh God, please, Vince," I whimpered as his balls continued to slap against my weeping pussy, his length caressing the deeper parts of me. I felt every ripple and every vein stroke my core, the throb of his cock letting me know he was almost there.

His hand suddenly gripped my hair and wrapped it around his hand like a coil of rope. My head was forced up and my mouth automatically fell open as I struggled for my breath, feeling how he now begun gradually speeding up his thrusts. I was going to burst any second.

"Vince!" I cried and wantonly arched myself even higher up so that his thrusts hit impossibly deeper. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Come on, dolcezza. You know you want to."

I wanted to. I was so close. I could feel my core tightening around his delicious cock, just as all of my limbs begun shaking. I was coming. "Vince!"

I screamed as I came apart and felt how he with a harsh grunt rammed himself inside me, hitting my G-spot with bullet-like precision. I wailed loudly and shouted a string of gibberish as my core locked down around him, spasmed. My arms shook and now also threatened to give out from under me. That couldn't happen.

Almost as if sensing it, Vince slowed his pace, just as my ōrgasm finally subdued. I was panting hard, but at least I could breathe.

Vince chuckled silently above me. Uncurling my hair from his fist, he now instead trailed his hand down my spine to my mid-back, until it took a sideways dive and went around my waist to my stomach.

The one that had been rounding out for nearly seven months.

"Did baby like that?" He hummed and leaned in over me, supporting himself on one hand while the other stayed on my taut belly, rubbing it tentatively. He pressed a kiss to my sweaty neck and then peppered some small ones down my shoulder to my shoulder blade.

As if the baby could hear him, I felt a kick – one that Vince felt, too. He chuckled again and rubbed his hand over my belly once more, soothing it. "I think baby liked that."

Despite my previous statement, I was out of breath. However, I used my well-developed moaning/mewling ability to tell him that I liked it, too. It was for me, after all, I was the one with the crazy, horny pregnancy hormones. Today, Vince had barely been able to step over the threshold of our front door after coming home from his brief trip to the supermarket to fetch me ice cream before I had jumped him and dragged him to our bedroom.

I never heard him complain, though.

"Vince," I finally breathed, wiggling a little underneath him. He was still hard inside me. "Cūm inside me. I want to milk you." Because soon someone else would be milking me.

Vince placed another sweet kiss on my neck. "Anything you want, mammi."

I moaned as he then drew back again and returned to his position behind me. I felt him press one hand against my back, pressing my upper body further into the mattress, as far down as my round belly would allow me to go. He then put both his warm palms on my two equally round globes and squeezed them tightly, causing a purr to slip from my lips. I loved the way he loved my ass.

He moved out of me and thrust back inside. He went slow at first, me still recovering from my ōrgasm, but also partially because I knew he was thinking about our baby. It didn't take long for him to speed up his pace though, when I felt him begin to throb hard inside me, swell up and threaten to erupt.

"Mmn, fuck yes," I mewled against the pillows. I felt his cock strike inside me, over and over again until my pussy was dripping for him. I could feel my own build-up coming again. "Oh God, keep going like that. Don't stop..."

He grunted above me and squeezed my rear even harder. It was bordering on painful, the way his fingers dug into my juicy flesh, but he knew I loved it like that. It was there to be bruised so I knew I had been fucked properly. Repeatedly.

"Uuung," I breathed as I felt his hips take over, his strokes becoming shorter and faster. "Ah, fuck, Vince, fuck!"

He cursed in Italian, but then with a loud grunt let himself release. I felt as his cock jerked inside me, then began shooting thick ropes of his already-buried-within-me semen in me, coating my inner walls in a hot glaze. I shivered and felt myself fall into another small ōrgasm that had me gasping for my breath and left me feeling numb in my fingers.

"Fuck," He groaned as he kept unloading. My pussy kept clenching around him, greedily milking him. "Sweet fuck, dolcezza."

Finally, after another moment of panting on both our sides, I felt Vince pull out of me, empty and drained. He was breathing hotly behind me, his fingers still digging into my ass. As he withdrew his softening member, I felt him squeeze my globes tightly, then felt how his cūm began leaking out of me; He was juicing me like a fruit.

"Fuck," He whispered as he watched what had to be an erotic sight of my ass and pink pussy, one of them dripping wet and covered in both our juices. "I'll never get tired of seeing this."

I moaned and then shivered when I felt him dip one finger inside me, coating said finger in our juices. He rubbed it slowly against my clit, then up and down my folds. That had me quivering. "Vince..."

I could barely feel my feet anymore. My knees were locking from being in the same position for too long and my back was hurting from the weight of my belly. But I felt oh-so sated.

"Come on," He said and now moved back, taking my arm helpfully. "Sit up, I'll rub your back."

I almost moaned at the idea. I was tired and now also hungry, but I'd kill for a back-rub.

Therefore, with his help and assistance, I sat up on the bed, feeling how Vince knelt behind me and began smoothing his skilled hands over my stiff back, kneading his thumbs along my spine where the knots were. I let out a soft moan of bliss. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you," He replied, placing a small kiss to the side of my neck. His left hand traveled from my back to my stomach once more and let itself rest on top of my belly. "You're carrying my child."

I smiled a little and put my hand on top of his, brushing over his knuckles. "Our child. And yes, for two more months I am. Then you can have the pleasure of carrying him."

"Or her," He corrected me. He hadn't wanted to know the sex of the baby. The stupid man wanted it to be a surprise when I pushed it through my vagina. I would consider it a big enough surprise if I actually managed to squeeze this baby out at all.

"Whatever," I said and smiled a little to myself. "As long as it's human and not a macaroni, I'm happy, though in hindsight, a macaroni would be easier to push out."

Vince chuckled and kissed my neck again. "You would eat our baby if it came out as pasta, dolcezza."

"Speaking of eating," I said as my stomach grumbled. "I need food. Baby needs food. And I need to pee."

He rubbed my back, then pecked my skin for the last time. "Why don't you go pee and I'll go whip up some food for us?"

I still couldn't believe I had bagged a man that could cook. "I'll subscribe to that."

Vince then helped me up and picked up the loose summer dress I had been wearing before... well, my 'hormone attack'. I slipped it on while Vince donned a pair of slacks as well, but omitted his shirt per my request; seeing his golden skin with those tattoos licking across his shoulder and arm was something my eyes loved these days. I could blame the hormones here as well, but I knew it wasn't just them.

While Vince walked out of our bedroom, towards our kitchen, I popped into the bathroom and did my business. I cleaned myself up a bit, wiped some sweat away and tied up my hair, but other than that, I didn't bother much. Italy was way too warm to do anything more, especially when my body was trying to adjust to pregnancy as well. Seven months in and I still sometimes got surprised at what my body would do. Like peeing myself. The first time that happened, that had been awkward.

But Vince, of course, had handled it like the gentleman he was and just turned the shower on for me and helped wash me off. That had only made my pregnancy hormones cry.

Yeah, I was a mess, but I didn't fucking care. I was still the ball-busting ladykiller I used to be, I had just taken a momentary nine months break to focus on developing the fetus in my womb. Pregnancy did something to you, no matter who and how solid you were, it just did. In my case, it made me horny, hungry and hormonal.

I exited the bathroom after a few minutes and then patted into the kitchen where I could smell Vince already cooking up a tomato sauce. The windows were open and the cicadas outside were our music as he cooked. Bob had come with me to Italy and now stood happily in the kitchen, enjoying a view over the big grape fields that surrounded Vince's house. It was everything he had dreamed of; A bowl with a view. 

And against all odds, Marley, Vince's cat, had grown on me. After some initial arguing, he had gotten to stay. I had been so scared he would eat Bob at the first chance he got that I had stayed up all night to watch over his bowl, but to everyone's surprise, all Marley did was glance briefly at Bob before scurrying on. I had been living here for almost six months now and not once had he tried to eat him, so that had decided that Marley could stay. And even more surprisingly, I had actually begun to like him. He didn't meow much, just purred a lot. He was the most cuddlesome furball I'd ever known and all he ever did was sleep around the house, occasionally slipping outside to lay under one of the sun loungers. That was fine by me.

Right now, as I stood and watched Vince cook up a delicious, original batch of good old spaghetti bolognese, Marley was lying on the counter, lazily sleeping. Vince worked around him, but every now and then spoke a few Italian words to him. I was slowly getting better at Italian myself. That had a tendency to happen when you lived with a man who liked whispering sexy Italian sentences in your ear.

"Carrots today, mia cara?" He asked over his shoulder as I sat down in one of the bar stools.

"Yes, please," I replied and smiled when he then begun chopping up some carrots before adding them to the pan with the onions to soften up. I could smell garlic, basil, thyme, oregano... basically, tastebud-sex in a pan. And soon, it would all me in my mouth.

Speaking of things I'd love in my mouth...

My eyes hungrily looked at Vince's broad back as he cooked, watching how his deltoids tensed and shifted whenever he did something. I saw his shoulder blades move and observed the tattoo on his left shoulder do the same; It curled around his bicep that tightened as he chopped some fresh chili that in contrast to him didn't look nearly as hot...

God, I was already horny again.

I shook my head to try and rid myself from all the thoughts swirling around in my head. Like how I wanted to turn him around right now, get on my already bruised knees and have his cock as my meal. How I wanted to feel his hand bury in my hair as he guided me back and forth on his length, pushing me deeper each time—

"You want anything else in your sauce, dolcezza?"

"Cock," I blurted, but then quickly cleared my throat and tried to hide the blush as Vince glanced over his shoulder again to raise a brow at me. "...tail. Cocktail sausages. Do we have any of those? Let me check the fridge."

God, I was embarrassed. I quickly went to the fridge and stuck my nose inside, both to hide my face and to cool it down at the same time. But of course, my mishap didn't pass Vince by.

The fridge was closed on me and I found Vince smirking sexily at me behind the door. While the pan fizzed behind him, he patiently cupped my face and turned me his way before wrapping his other arm around me. My baby bump hit his chiseled stomach and I felt the baby kick softly, as if recognizing the wall-like object to belong to his or her daddy. Vince chuckled softly at the sensation.

"You're insatiable," He told me, brushing his thumb over my lips. "What are you thinking about?"

I caught his thumb in between my teeth and bit down on it a little, smirking satisfied when I saw his eyes darken and flash with hunger – and not for the food cooking on the stove.

"Your cock, in my mouth. Sliding back and forth, hitting the back of my throat. Sucking you off until you come. And everything in between. Was that descriptive enough?"

I saw his eyes darken further and even saw how his Adam's apple bobbed slowly. That alone drove my hormones crazy and had me soaking anew in between my legs.

"Not nearly enough," He darkly replied, "I think I need a visual of that."

I smirked a little and cupped him through his slacks. I could feel he was already sporting a semi-erection and therefore squeezed around him softly. He strangled a harsh breath.

Food could wait another 10-15 minutes, couldn't it? The sauce had to simmer anyway and the pasta water took some time to boil...

I felt him grow in my palm, just as he cupped my face with both hands and pressed his lips hungrily against mine. His tongue plundered into my mouth and left me shivering as he backed me up against the fridge, locking me in. Baby kicked in my stomach again.

Vince brought his hand down to my stomach and then slowly pulled his lips from mine, and instead of me kneeling down in front of him, he knelt down in front of me. He put both hands on my belly and then placed a scorching kiss right above of my navel.

"You have a very horny mother," He then told my baby bump, flipping his eyes up to me as he spoke with a small smirk. "And a daddy who'll do anything to keep her satisfied. To think, one upon a time, all mommy wanted to do was kill me. She's come a long way since then, hasn't she?"

I bit my lip a little to stop myself from grinning when he stood up again after placing one last kiss to my belly. When he enveloped me in his arms, I pressed my head to his chest. "I love you, Spaghetti."

"I love you too, dolcezza. Both of you."

I was in heaven. I couldn't even remember a time before I fell in love with this sexy man and I never had to. Not anymore.

There were two things I was happy about in that very moment;

One, that Vince hadn't given up on me, even when I was at my most impossible.

And two, that I had worn my black lace thong that first time we met.

• • •

So I guess the message of this book is... always wear a thong.
Lmao, just kidding.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 14 37
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
55.5K 1.3K 41
After the death of her mother, Rya, a sixteen year old girl, sets out to find her father, who she had not seen in fifteen years due to her mom's para...
1.5M 29.5K 50
[18+] MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ "I'm going to need you to use your words and tell me verbally." He reiterated. "Yes." I said weakly. "Yes, of course I under...
89.2K 4.6K 49
BOOK 1 IN THE 'I MARRIED..' series Malachi "Kai" Jacobson, the youngest son of CIA agent Landon Jacobson and former model Monica Martin. He met and f...