Agent (CENTURIES series: Book...

By TheBibicalSinner

"Guns and sex... that's what you are." • • • Rya Wilkins is a top trained agent, working under the orders of... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
'Mysterious Rocks' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)
'Bibbity-'Bob'ity's 'Boo' (Bonus Scene) (Bob's P.O.V)

26

361K 12.8K 9.9K
By TheBibicalSinner

I woke up feeling heavy, yet somehow well-rested. It was as if my mind had been cleared and my heart had been unburdened, but my body was still fast asleep, even as I opened my eyes and blinked in the bright morning light. The first morning I had woken up here had been amazing and unbelievable; the cicadas had been singing and it had been sunny outside, warm.

And this second morning it was particularly warm.

I titled my head sideways and found Vince still sleeping soundly next to me. I didn't wake up on his chest or even in his embrace as every cliché scene would have it, but instead laid next to him, looking at how his chest rose and fell with every deep breath he took. A light snore came from his lips, informing me he was still fast asleep.

How lucky was it that we didn't have to go anywhere today. We had a entire day in Italy to ourselves before we returned to the States tomorrow to investigate my boss.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I tried not to think about it. Everything in my head was still so squishy. The knowing Howard was involved, the telling Vince about my past, the mention of Anthony...

He would probably always be an unanswered question in my life and would probably always hold a spot somewhere inside me, but now as I looked at Vince, I knew it was no longer in my heart. Something had happened last night while Vince had listened and let me unburden myself. I couldn't quite explain it, but everything just seemed... brighter somehow – lighter.

I could see colors better. I could see the distinctive small shades of black in Vince's hair, I could see a scar behind his jawline I hadn't noticed before. I saw the tattoo on his arm that curled its way onto his back, and I saw freckles on his skin I hadn't paid much attention to before.

It was like my eyes were allowing me to notice these things now that Anthony had gotten off my chest. He had been like deadweight on my heart, body and senses, and now that it was gone, it was like I had superpowers.

Vince was still sleeping, but I couldn't wait for him to wake up. My body felt awake all of a sudden, eager to try my new powers out. It wanted to remember what touching someone and meaning it felt like. It wanted to indulge in pleasures and sweetnesses it hadn't sensed before. It wanted... love.

Carefully, I lifted my hand and let it trail down a vein in his arm that laid on top of the covers. I saw his fingers twitch when my index finger pressed down and feathered over his skin, but he didn't wake up. The light snores continued.

I had never noticed how soft his skin was. I also hadn't noticed all the small cuts and old white scars that now popped into my vision as I leaned up on my elbow and explored his arm, until my finger wanted to go further. I let it travel up to his shoulder, up to his tattoos, and let it follow the pattern for a moment. I wondered if there was a meaning behind the tattoo or if it was just a labyrinth of black ink.

Finally, my finger trailed over his right pec. My eyes flipped up to his face when his snores stilled for a moment, but then a second later continued.

I took a deep breath. The sensation of feeling his skin traveled up my arm and through my body, until it landed in my stomach and made it flutter nervously. But this was the good kind of nervous. The kind one got the night before one's birthday, almost anticipation-like.

His nipple pebbled when I let the very tip of my finger circle around it. It brought a smile to my lips as he grunted something in his sleep and stirred ever so slightly. It was affecting him in his dreams and it made me grin.

Suddenly, I wanted to know what he was dreaming about. I never thought about that. What did Vince dream about? Me? Cats? Fat unicorns doing ballet? Probably not the latter. I wondered, though, what a guy like him dreamt of. Right now, I had a pretty good idea.

I had to press my lips together when I noticed something just below his hips move. It wouldn't be right to call it an erection yet, but it was obvious something stirred – on account of my finger.

That spurred an idea in my head. He had woken me up yesterday with that 'Italian good morning' – wasn't it only proper to reciprocate the favor and give him a good, ole' American 'rise and shine, top-of-the-morning' greeting back?

My lips split in a devious smirk as I carefully leaned in closer to him, bringing my lips level with his chest; his nipple to be exact. With my eyes glancing up at him, I leaned down and let my tongue flick out to tease it and then watched how his brows subtly creased in his sleep, his head jerking ever so slightly, as if trying to figure out what was going on.

My lips twitched in amusement, but then I focused my eyes back on what I was doing and let my teeth scrape along his nipple, just as my hand planted itself just above his hipbone, trailing up the V to his toned abs. The combination had him letting out a gruff sound before I felt him jerk awake, his low snores stopping.

"Ma che diavolo..?" He muttered in a raspy sleep-voice. I felt his head shift and I then flipped my own eyes up to catch him looking sleepily down at me with both surprise and a hint of arousal. "Goddamn, what's this, tesoro?"

I pressed a kiss to his pec. "An American good-morning and a thank you."

He let out a short chortle. "I get the first part, but why a thank you?"

I slid my leg over his body and let myself rest just below his hips, on his thighs. "Because last night, you helped me find something I didn't think I'd ever be able to find again; myself."

Vince lifted a slow, perfect brow and let his calloused hands find my bare calfs. He softly caressed them with his thumbs. "Sei sempre stata qui. You don't need to thank me for that. You were the one who did the work. I was just there with you."

"And that's what I needed," I replied and now leaned down to press my lips to his chest again, pebbling small kisses across his fine chest hair. "You, with me. I wish I'd realized that sooner."

"Dolcezza," Vince groaned and squeezed my knees as I bit into his left nipple, swiping my tongue across afterwards. "Gesù Cristo, if you keep doing that, I don't think I'll be able to focus on what you're saying."

"Then I'll stop speaking." I began peppering kisses down his chest, following the contours of his chiseled body as I made my way south, hearing him groan above me. His hands found my hair and instead combed themselves through it, removing it as it tickled across his skin. I scooted lower on his thighs until I was sitting around his knees, my lips hovering above his lower abdomen. Above where his erection had grown and now rested heavily on top of his pelvis. 

"Merda, Rya," He breathed when I pulled down the covers and revealed his shaft that throbbed for me. "Sento che mi sto innamorando di te."

I didn't understand a word he said, but I had a feeling that if he wanted me to, he would've said it in English. Or Romanian. I highly doubted he spoke Romanian, though.

I therefore took his words as my cue to palm his length in the warmth of my hand and rubbed my thumb over the slit of his head. His hips did an involuntary flex at the same time he let out a small grunt. Good God, that was sexy in my ears. He literally couldn't lie still.

"Rya," He said in an almost warning tone. "I'm seconds away from throwing you down and fucking you until you can't breathe. Don't fucking tease me when voglio farti urlare."

My lips curved upwards in satisfaction when I realized his half English/half-Italian sentences were because he couldn't focus enough to create a single languaged one. He was that on edge, if the throbbing appendage in my hand was any indicator.

"Scchh," I therefore whispered and brought my lips down to the tip of his head, hovering just above it. I flipped my eyes up to his. "I got you, papí."

The reaction I milked from that was short-lived as I the following second eased him into my mouth, sliding my tongue along his warm shaft. Vince cursed very expressively under his breath as I took him further in, until he hit the back of my throat. "Gesù Cristo, tesoro mio. Cazzo, è così bello."

Was it really such a kink that his foreign spoken words did it for me? I had zero clue as to what he was saying, for all I knew he could be commanding me to be his eternal bitch that was only there to deep-throat him, but I honestly couldn't care. Right now, I didn't mind being just that.

I slid him out of my mouth again, sucking on him hard before going back down again, taking him so far in, I nearly gagged. Vince tightened his grip on my hair and hissed when my throat clamped down around him. I stayed there for a few seconds before drawing back again, swirling my tongue around him. His hand guided me to the top where a string of precūm stuck to my lips, glistening from his shining head. I licked it away and shot my eyes up to his as I leaned down again and began sucking on his tip like I'd done nothing else my whole life.

Vince was watching me through hooded eyelids, watching every single little thing I did. He cursed under his breath when I dipped lower, looking up at him as I took two thirds of his cock down my throat, which was as far as it could come.

"Cristo," He cursed through gritted teeth as I moaned, letting the sound vibrate through him. His fingers dug into my scalp, just as his hips did another jerk. "Do that again, gattina."

He didn't have to tell me. Another moan erupted from my lips as I felt his cock pulse inside me, threatening to pop. I let my hand find his heavy sac and softly massaged it, feeling how his testicles instantly tightened.

"Merda," He grunted and jerked his hips again, making his cock thrust up and into my mouth, bruising my esophagus. "Jesus, keep doing it like that."

I honestly couldn't focus on what he was saying anymore. I was so lost in sucking his cock, getting lost in my rhythm, I almost didn't sense the juices running down my legs. I was trembling and completely in another world where Vince's hand in my hair was my sole leader. He led me up and down on his slick shaft, faster and deeper for each push, until finally, I heard him curse loudly above me, just as his cock swelled in my mouth.

His sperm shot down my throat as he released, pumping into my mouth. I felt myself shudder as his taste exploded on my tongue, the saltiness driving my tastebuds to insanity. He filled up my mouth, kept releasing his warm jets inside me while I gladly took it all and run down my throat. Glancing up at him as he came, fuck, it was enough to almost make me come, too.

Finally, when he was done, he let out a harsh breath and watched me with burning eyes, something dark and heated looming inside them. It only intensified when I now let his semi-erect cock pop out of my mouth and then swallowed what was left of his cūm in my mouth, licking my lips slowly to catch everything. His eyes flashes to the movement, and that was it.

The next thing I knew, I was thrown down on the mattress sideways, my head dipping out over the edge of the bed. Vince was above me, pinning me down as he muscled my legs open and guided himself to my sopping wet pussy. I almost wept myself when I felt his blunt press against my core.

"I'm going to fuck you now," He growled above me, his lips somewhere close to my ear. "It's going to be hard and fast, and when I'm done, I'm going to make love to you. Capito?"

I let out something that should've been a yes, but it only managed to achieve being a weird, half-choked/half-desperate sound that was neither cat nor dog. Vince, however, understood my gibberish and pressed his lips to my cheek.

"I got you, gattina."

And then he thrust inside me. My walls stretched and my lungs emptied, just as my throat strained in a cry that could've awoken the neighbors if we had any. He filled me up to my very limit and then about a mile beyond, but he felt perfect. He fit, even if my inner walls had to stretch somewhat crazy to accommodate him. It was perfect.

Both of us groaned as Vince pulled back out and thrust back inside me again, taking me deep. My legs locked themselves around his hips and clenched him as his thrusts continued, taking and stretching my pussy over and over again until she wept for him and gave in. I myself was blinded with the sensation of his cock sliding against my walls, hitting every nook and cranny until he left a Vince-shaped indent that would never go away; My pussy shaped itself after him and didn't shape back again.

"Vince, oh my God," I moaned as his thrusts sped up, as his lips descended on my breast and captured a nipple. "Oh, sweet Jesus!"

His cock slammed inside me and I almost screamed this time as my core began tightening when he hit my G-spot. Vince quickly deciphered that and continued hitting me there again and again until I all but fainted. My hands—still caught and held down by his—tightened into fists as I felt it happen, felt myself come apart with a force I had only ever seen in Star Wars.

I screamed my lungs and throat sore as I shattered into a million and one pieces beneath him, completely and utterly turning into useless blubber. My ōrgasm swallowed me whole and shook every bone in my body, until all I felt was euphoria. I was in near catatonic state as I hailed back down, panting hard and desperately. My lungs were empty and my body felt shattered.

In all my life – not even with Anthony – had I come apart like that. Vince had awoken me back to life yesterday and today... today I felt it. I felt life and all that it contained.

Vince slowed down above me and now moved his lips up to my collarbone. He pressed tentative kisses to my body, licking up the sweat that had formed on my skin. My lungs where still gasping for air as I peeled my eyelids apart and looked up at him. Suddenly, I felt the urge to cry. "V-Vince..."

"Schh," He murmured and he brought his lips up to mine. He met my eyes, and the look that radiated within his nearly had me falling apart again. "I'm going to make love to you now. I'm not going anywhere until I've been everywhere."

Yup, that did it. My eyes welled over with tears and had one rolling down onto my ear. Vince kissed it away and then coated his lips over mine, taking them passionately and tenderly. I responded and kissed him back with all I had, opened my mouth when I felt his tongue ask for entrance to explore. I had never before known what true bliss was, but now, in this moment and forever more, I would. Bliss was this; Him.

Vince begun slowly pushing in and out of me, taking the pace in a whole new one I hadn't tried before. Each stroke was unhurried and gentle, almost like a caress on the cheek. It was amazing and unlike anything I had ever felt. Me and Antony had made love, but never quite like this. With Vince, something was just different. Better.

I moaned softly as his lips pecked the corners of my mouth and nibbled on my lower lip, making sure he didn't miss a spot before he traveled down my chin and jawline, working his way down my neck. He sucked on the spot where my pulse was, almost coaxed it into beating harder, not leaving before he had accomplished his mission. When a gurgled sound left my lips, he moved lower, but not before biting softly into my shoulder, letting it know he loved it, too. He then found the valley of my breasts and pressed his lips directly over my heart, spending a long moment just showering that particular area with kisses, as if to let it know he worshipped each beat it took and thanked it for it.

And that brought tears to my eyes – more of them.

He continued down my body while he kept rocking in and out of me, my core releasing him and welcoming him back in. He kissed me down my arms, down to each little finger, giving my pinkie extra attention. He kissed his path across my chest again and then pulled out from the warm of my core to allow his lips to travel further down my stomach. He peppered sweet and warm kisses across and around my navel, letting his tongue flick inside it, and caused my abdominal regions to tighten. He then kissed my hips, nibbling on my tattoo for a moment longer, before kissing me down my thighs, both inside and out, down to my knees. He finally stood up on the floor and grabbed my left foot softly in his hand, kissing my ankle and then each tiny toe, repeating on the right.

I was positively a mess by now. I didn't know how to stop the tears from falling, how to stop the sensation in my chest from expanding until it hurt, but I realized then that I didn't want it to. What Vince was doing to me was something I never wanted to stop feeling. In fact, how I had lived without this feeling all of my life quickly became a mystery. I didn't know how, but somehow, Vince had become my savior; He had saved me from myself.

He finally climbed back in over me again and settled between my legs; eased himself slowly inside me and had my back arching, just as a moan spilled from my lips. His lips found mine again and then he began rocking in and out of me, the tempo as sweet and as gentle as before.

I didn't know how much more I could take. I was falling apart, my body turning limp beneath his, just trying to hold on to something. That something became him. My hands buried themselves in his black, soft locks and gently pulled, yet urged him closer to my lips. I could feel him throbbing inside me, threatening to pop, and I knew in that moment, I didn't care if he did. Condom, no comdom, pill, no pill, I wanted him to complete this moment inside me.

"Vince," I breathed as his hips sped up, his climax approaching. "I want you to finish inside me. Please."

"Tesoro," He mouthed back and pressed a sweet kiss to the corner of my lips. "Anything you want."

"I want you," I whispered and tightened my legs around him, feeling the muscles in his hamstrings contract as he pushed faster, deeper inside me. "All of you."

Vince grunted, but then I felt him erupt inside me again, releasing with a long, strained groan. His sperm shot up inside me and continued to fill me up until I felt him leak out between my legs, and even then, he didn't stop. It triggered a mini-ōrgasm on my side, one that had me shaking beneath him as his warm seeds heated me up and sated me until I'd never been so full before.

I never wanted this feeling to stop. I wanted to stay like this forever; Vince on top of me and inside me, in his bed, in Italy. There was nothing I rather would.

Vince, however, slowly pulled out of me when he began to soften, and let himself fall down on the spot next to me on the bed, breathing deeply and tiredly. I had to admit I was completely spent as well; my core throbbed and felt sore and now also empty without Vince there. I could feel him slowly oozing out of me, sticking to my thighs and parts of my ass.

Almost as if feeling it too, Vince got up from the bed and walked to his bathroom, only to return half a minute later with a slightly damp cloth. He slowly and attentively brought it to my pink heat and then began wiping away his remains.

For the countless time, it felt like tears pressed in the corner of my eyes and my heart tightened in my chest like a stroke – a stroke of love. I glanced up at Vince as he slowly finished, then tossed the cloth away on his floor, landing in a pile of clothes that were already dirty. "Vince..."

"Mia cara," He responded, a little smile lifting to his lips.

"I..." I started, but I didn't even know what to say. I know what I wanted to say after all this, but I wasn't strong enough to do yet. But I wanted to.

"Are you hungry?" He decided to say for me, leaning down and pressing a kiss to my cheek. "We haven't had breakfast yet."

I was relieved that he changed the subject, obviously knowing what I had been trying to say. I really did want to say it, but I just couldn't yet. I was still too scared at that point. Especially after I had just witnessed how much he cared about me.

I therefore took a deep breath and turned my eyes up to his. "Yeah, I'm starved."

"Let's go eat then," He said and curled his arm around my waist, just as his lips found the crook of my neck. "What are you in the mood for?"

I thought long and hard, and finally came to the conclusion, there was only one thing I wanted. "Spaghetti."

• • •

Great, now I'm hungry, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 14 37
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
Fire Dragon By Recklis

Mystery / Thriller

138K 7K 25
(NON-TEEN)* Declan O' Brien was one of Sphinx's top agents. Young, alone and in trouble with the law, they're his only chance at any kind of life...
55.5K 1.3K 41
After the death of her mother, Rya, a sixteen year old girl, sets out to find her father, who she had not seen in fifteen years due to her mom's para...
3.9M 49.7K 22
He cracks open a half-smile, grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer to him; almost instantly I melt in his strong arms as if I were perfect for his...