When the Rebel Meets the Brat

By xoxolight23

Not the typical rebel nor brat you know. (I also have this story on asianfanfics) More

1:The Rebel's Road
2:The Brat Provokes the Rebel
3:The Rebel Provokes the Brat
4:The Brat's Road
5:Ice Cream Cake
6:Lemonade
7:Hyoyeon's game
8:The Date
9:Dance performance
10:Spider
11:The Oh's and the Kim's
12:Biscuits
13:Out of Breath
14:Business Meeting?
15:Kim Yeolsal
16:Project Proposal
17:The Fashion Show
18:At the Hospital
19:Her Feelings
20:The Exhibit
21:Couple?
22:Victory
23:Acting class
24: She Has it
25:Double Fun
26: As a Pair
Please read!
28: Closer
29: Another Threat
30: The Opening

27: Hold On

139 7 2
By xoxolight23

The wind blows. It is a cloudy day. The grass is green and the spacious field is exactly right for the current event.

"Mine!", Momo said as she receives the ball.

They are practicing volleyball for the upcoming sports fest.

"Irene! Look at the ball! Okay? Focus!", Yuri the captain coached.

"Okay! Fighting!", Irene said as she punch in the air.

"Fighting section 1!!!", Yuri cheered.

"Fighting!!!", Yoona and the rest of the girls said. There are fourteen girls playing the volleyball. All of the girls in section 1 are included in volleyball except Hyoyeon. Some play as substitutes.

Hyoyeon is watching her classmates play the volleyball. Volleyball is also her sports but she is not allowed to join because she is already the class representative for the pageant.

"Hyoyeon ah, want to play?", Yoona asked.

"Neh, I want to badly.", Hyoyeon said and pout.

"Come on! Join us! It's still a practice yet.", Yoona said as she looks at the ball and Hyoyeon back and forth, arms ready to receive, squatting.

"Okay! Yey!", Hyoyeon said as she stands up and joins the team.

"Wait, don't tire up too much, okay? Did you take your medicine?", Yuri asked worriedly.

"Yup. I took my meds. Thanks, Yuri ah."

Yuri smiled.

After half an hour of practicing...

"Mine!", Hyoyeon said.

"Jagiya!", Sehun yelled, running towards the girls.

Hyoyeon looked at the voice who called her, and the ball hit her head.

"Aww. Appo! (It hurts!)", she said as she wince in pain and holds the painful

part of her head. Everyone stopped playing and put their attention to Hyoyeon and the running Sehun.

"Jagiya! Are you okay?", Sehun rushed to Hyoyeon. She looked at Sehun and saw the worry in its face.

Sehun holds Hyoyeon hands which are over her head.

"Bi-an (Sorry). I shouldn't have called you.", Sehun blamed his self.

"Gwaenchana ( It's okay).", Hyoeyon still blushed from the contact of their hands.

"Ayiiiieeee!!!", the girls teased and laughed.

"Yahhh!", Hyoyeon blushed more.

Sehun looked at them sharply. Yoona and Yuri hushed the other girls. Though, deep inside, he is happy that the whole school knew about it. Aside from it is perfect for the plan; he kind of courted the girl she loves, and making the other boys loses hope for having his girl.

All of the highschool departments are practicing; the boys do basketball, while the girls do volleyball.

James is watching the two. He is one of the representatives of soccer, together with Luhan, Kai, and Xiumin. He is always pissed off whenever he sees the said 'love birds'.

"Go Irene!", Luhan cheered her girlfriend, while looking out for the soccer ball.

"Kamsa! Fighting, oppa!", Irene yelled at the other side of the field.

The other girls were about to tease her since they have a teasing look but Irene enlarged her eyes for them, telling to try it or they're dead. They were hushed.

"Jagiya...", Sehun said as he and Hyoyeon went to the side of the field and sit.

"Neh, jagiya?", Hyoyeon said as she smiles. Suddenly, she remembers what happened last night, the kiss.

She blushed and looked at the ground. She cleared her throat and looked at one side while crouching.

Sehun saw the blushing Hyoyeon.

He holds her chin and pushed it up.

"Why are you so red?", he asked.

"A...about...last night...", she stuttered.

"Shhhh.", he puts his index finger on her lips. "I liked it.", he smirked.

She gave him a light punch on his arm.

"Appo!", he said as they laugh.

"So what are you gonna say?"

"We are called by Ms. Taeyeon, she's in charged for our talent in the pageant."

"Wait, Ms. Taeyeon our singing teacher? Not Mr. Jokwon our dance teacher?"

"Neh. Obviously, we're not gonna dance. We're gonna sing."

'Oh my gosh. I'm not used to singing in front of an audience.', Hyoyeon thought.

"Don't worry me too, I don't sing in front of many people but Ms. Taeyeon said she heard already heard us sing countless of times already in her class, plus you can play the guitar and I can play the piano...She praised our voices.", Sehun told Hyoyeon as if he read her mind.

"I see...", Hyoyeon puts her palms together on her face and immediately removed it too and said, "Fighting!".

Sehun smiled, "Fighting!".

"Alright. Let me change my uniform first. I sweated from playing volleyball..."

"Okay,I will wait for you.", he said.

Hyoyeon stands up and run towards the direction where their locker room is.

When she gets there, she noticed a pink sticky note on her locker.

'Stay away from him, or else you're dead.', she read what's on it.

"Him? Sehun?", Hyoyeon asked herself.

'It must be James again. Tss.', she shrugged it off and crumpled the note and throws it at the trash bin.

She gets her extra uniform in her locker and changed into one.

When she was about to go out of the locker room, she can't pull the door.

'Oh no! It's locked!', she panicked inside.

"Hello? Anybody there?", she asked as she pound on the door.

The lights started to on and off.

'No please don't go off.', she pleaded in her mind.

Then, the lights went off.

It's dark and it made her feel frightened.

"Help! I'm locked! Help! Help!", she yelled and keeps on pounding on the door, enough to be heard outside.

Someone is outside and that person smirked.

'Mehrong.', the person said in its mind.

Hyoyeon ran out of energy and just slides her back on the door and sit.

Tears dropped down her face, cried like a lost kid.

She is afraid of the dark.

Flashback

"You won't get out of there unless you get the equations right.", Mr. Kim said as the little Hyoyeon was locked up inside her room, forced to do highschool math equations.

"Neh, appa", she lowly said. Few drops of tears fell on her face.

Why does she have to do such math when she was just a little kid? Isn't it most kids her age are just playing around or dancing and singing like there's no tomorrow? Especially a kid like her, she loves to dance and sing and not to solve such problems. .

"You get it wrong again! I told you to do right! You bas—", Mr kim enraged but didn't continue the last word.

"Okay! Go inside that closet. Don't go out of there unless I say so!", Mr. Kim said as he points the empty closet in her room. It is especially made there because of that purpose—to be locked up in a dark cage.

Hyoyeon followed her dad's order. She went inside and crouched in the darkness. She kept on crying hard. Her imagination is betraying her, thinking of ghosts and demons.

End of Flashback

Hyoyeon is still crying.

Meanwhile...

'Where is she? What takes her long?', Sehun asked himself.

Sehun followed Hyoyeon.

He heard hiccups and hard breath, like someone is crying.

"Hyoyeon? Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon!", Sehun pounded on the door. He noticed it is locked.

"Sehun ah! Sehun ah! I'm locked here. Help me!", Hyoyeon cried more.

Sehun felt a pain his chest. Hearing Hyoyeon cry makes him hurt, what more if he sees her crying.

He gathered all the energy he has and kicked the door.

It still didn't opened.

He kicked it more and more and more.

It still didn't open.

"Hold on Hyoyeon ah!", he yelled.

Thinking of Hyoyeon, he kicked the door once more, this time with full of energy.

The door opened.

A crying Hyoyeon surprised him.

"Sehun ah!"

"Hyoyeon ah!"

Hyoyeon ran towards Sehun and hugged him.

Sehun welcomed her in his arms. He can't take the crying Hyoyeon. He felt more pain in his heart.

For about ten minutes, they hugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 814 51
*COMPLETED* *Editing*
32.6K 1.1K 37
⚠️Very inappropriate story for fun. If you are uncomfortale with that then please dont read! ⚠️
2.8K 151 8
A short story of soonwoo I suddenly want to write.
523 27 46
This is a fan fiction in which i am showing yoonmin brake up it is not related to any real-life idols.