Whiskey I [m.yg]

By taeucci

"Yes, I drink whiskey now, for it reminds me of how your lips tasted when we first kissed." [Complete] More

;
""
0.
[A]
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
[B]
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
[C]
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
[D]
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
[E]
30.
31.
32.
33.
SHORT SEQUELS??

9.

2.4K 199 17
By taeucci

The Monday after my birthday, you asked me to hand you a juice box.

"What's it with you and juice?" I furrowed my eyebrows at you as I handed you your juice box.

"It tastes good." You laughed.

Your laugh consisted of covering your mouth as you squinted your eyes. It was a natural laugh. It was pretty typical. Everyone laughed like that.

But the way it sounded... it was heavenly.

Nobody sounded like that while laughing.

"I'm sorry." I said without thinking.

You only gave me a questioning look.

"I'm sorry he hurt you."

"Ah, I'm over him. I always fall for jerks." You patted my back and gestured me to move since there was no one in front of me anymore.

"Doesn't give him the right to be a jerk to you."

Your expression softened and you looked at me as if I was the heartbroken one.

To be honest, I actually was the heartbroken one.

Right after that, you smiled at me and asked me to join you and your best friends.

"Just like the old days!"

I laughed at your insensible use of words. Three months were your definition of old days?

I sat with you and you smiled as you grabbed a cookie off my tray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
108K 3.9K 21
a girly girl in school but a tomboy at home.
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
19K 706 13
/ β˜† ---- ' π’–π’π’‰π’π’π’š π’˜π’‚π’“ ' ) ΰΌ„ ⇝ ------- ( ι‚ͺζΆηš„ζˆ˜δΊ‰ ) | Λ£ 'during war, the only thing that comes out alive is love' || " --------- { π˜”π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜›π˜Œπ˜™...