Random Stories

By Seungjung_knk

Olla so I know I'm not done yet with my other books but yea i keep on getting inspired by some things. So yea... More

Two

One

10 0 0
By Seungjung_knk

  This was the day, our anniversary, i went to a flower shop and bought flowers. After buying flowers i went to the bakery store to buy a cake then went home, while driving I was excited, excited to be with her, excited to celebrate it with her. As i arrive in our apartment i go to our front door ans i can see a unfamilliar shoes, i was thinking it might be her cousin or something so i didn't mind it at first so i went inside and called her, but she wasn't answering i called her again but still no answers i sighed and lay downed in the couch as i started to close my eyes, i hear sounds from upstairs so i started running to the room, as i opened the door, i see two people, it was her and an unknown man, they were both naked, naked in bed, surprised and they were making out, i never knew this would happen to me, i ran out as fast as i can, how could this happen to me, how could she cheat on me, by that time i realize. I was caught in a lie.....  

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Ok so i just copy paste the story that i made in the other book so yea i hope you like this and yea

pls vote if you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
120K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
16.8K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
65.7K 3.6K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...