Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

18. (What's The Plan?)

843 31 16
By KSmittySmith

Cameron told me yes I can come by around 6pm today. I washed Cameron's shirt and pants I wore the other day, stuff them in a bag, then I went and got changed. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs and drove to Cameron's place. It took me a minute before I get there and I continue to look over at the ridiculous contract that laid on my passenger seat. Cameron opens the gate for me and when I park the car he already was opening the front door. Cameron was wearing a white shirt and grey joggers. I open the door and he smiles walking over to me and I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

"Hey" he says coming up to kiss me.

"Hey" I say. He grabs my hand and we went inside the house and it was super loud and I heard yelling and the TV on. Cameron closes the door behind me and pulled me along till we got upstairs to his room. I sit on his bed and he shuts the front, I move my hair from my face and look at him and he leans on the door looking at me.

"You okay?"

"Umm... actually no. Rachel came to see me today" I say pulling out the contract. "Did you know about this?" I said.

"What is it?"

"A contract... to date you" and he laughs.

"Wow! I didn't know it was real" he said laughing. "All she told me was that she wanted to explain to you about my lifestyle or something like that through a few papers"

"Cameron... have you read it?"

"No, why?" he asked. I stick the contract out and he comes up to me grabbing it and sits next to me on the bed. He starts to read it and as he does I stare at him. His jawline, his nose, his amazing mouth. How much I wanted to run my hands throw his hair. "What the hell..." Cameron says scratching his jaw. "Don't sign this".

"I wasn't. But Rachel said if I don't sign it, we can't date" and he looks over at me. Cameron rips up the contract and throws it on his floor. I laugh and stare at the pieces on the floor. Cameron places his hand on my thigh and I look up at him.

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to her" he says bending over to kiss me. God! I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of him kissing him. He pulls away and looks at me. "You want to meet the guys?" he asked.

"Sure" I say. Cameron grabs my hand and we head back downstairs growing closer to the noise and sound. There were about four guys all laughing and talking. The TV was on but I don't think anyone was watching it. I see Aaron talking to a guy next to him. There were beer bottles all over the table and it was pretty messy in the living room.

"YO" Cameron shouts and I look over at him. The guys look and see me and I smile. Cameron wraps his arm around me. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Melanie and Mel this Aaron, Christian, Carter and Matthew" Cameron says. They all seem pretty familiar just because I know the people Cameron surrounds himself with. They are all pretty much YouTubers.

"Hi" I say. This feels so awkward.

"Hey" Christian said.

"Yo" Carter says and the other two just smile at me.

"What are you guys doing?" Cameron asked pulling his hands away from my waist.

"Nothing" Matthew says and they all started laughing. My phone starts to ring and I grab it from my back pocket. I look down to see it's Nessa calling. I look up and the guys presumed screaming like idiots and Cameron stares at me.

"It's Nessa" I say walking away from them where it's quiet in the house. "Hello?"

"Uhh...HELLO. Is this my best friend? I don't think so because if this was my best friend she would be here telling me about how the hell she is dating Cameron Dallas. Where the hell are you?" Nessa said and I can tell she's angry.

"I'm at Cameron's" I say and she was quiet. "Nessa, I'll be home in a little"

"You do realize that Halloween is this weekend, right? And we don't have any plans yet"

"I know, I know. I'll see you in a little" I say and she hangs up on me. I shake my head and turn around and Cameron was leaning on the arch frame looking at me.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Umm...I'm actually about to head home"

"What? You just got here" he walks over to me.

"Yea, but I haven't seen my friends at all today and we have to make plans for Halloween and everything so I should head back"

"Tell them to come over" Cameron says pulling me closer to him. "I don't want you to go, so tell them to come over" he said again. I stare at him and smile. I decided to text Nessa, it wouldn't hurt to try.

M: Hey, could you guys come over Cameron's place?

L: Already on my way

T: But Gilinsky? Lol

L: Tana...stop.

N: U serious Mel?

M: Plzzz. His house is huge and we could talk about everything here. It's like why not?

L: Nessa come on, she wants to be with her boyfriend

M: I want to be with you guys too

N: Whatever lol, text me the address and we're on our way

I smile and texted them Cameron's address that I have saved in my phone. I look up at Cameron to see he was waiting for my answer.

"They're on their way" I say and he smiles. Cameron grabs my hand and led me back in the living room with all his friends.

"Cameron do you have the lighter?" Carter asked. Cameron lets go of my hand and digs in his pocket and pulls out a blue lighter, he throws it to Carter. "Thanks, I'm going to the patio for a fast one" he says walking away. Does Cameron smoke? Noooo. Of course not! Maybe? If he did what does he smoke? Does it matter? Yes! Maybe he carries a lighter around because who knows when you're going to have to burn a candle, right? I look over at him and he goes and picks up a beer next to the TV. I push my hair back and leaned on the wall.

"You can sit, if you want?" Aaron says and I look over at him and he smiles. I go and sit down next to him and watch Cameron and Christian throw things at each other. I thought my life was boring. This makes you wonder why they can't just get on twitter and tweet their fans. "Do you want a drink?" Aaron asked and I look at him.

"No, I'm fine, thank you" I say looking back at Cameron.

"He doesn't get much time to himself so when he does, he likes to be a little reckless" Aaron says.

"Reckless how?" I say finally focusing all my attention to Aaron. Then a pillow struck his face and the guys started laughing. Aaron laughs and throws the pillow back.

"Just reckless" Aaron says drinking his beer. What the hell did I get myself into? After awhile, Cameron walks to the front door and I saw the girls come in. Thank the lord. I get up and walk over to them and hug them.

"Thanks God you guys are here" I say and they laugh.

"His house is huge!" Lyndsey says.

"Gilinsky's was bigger" Tana said and they laugh.

"Lay off on the Gilinsky jokes while we're here" I say. Cameron introduced the girls to the guys, which we all pretty much heard of each other before. Then the girls and I went into Cameron's kitchen to talk and get away from the chatter. I told them about what happened last night after they left. I talked about the photo shoot and how his manager tried to make me sign a contract and told them what was on it.

"Damn girl, all that in less than 24 hour?" Lyndsey said and we laugh.

"Right?" I say sitting up on the counter.

"Well, we all are happy you guys are dating, well Lynd and I are, but now can we please talk about Halloween? It's my favorite" Nessa said.

"What about Halloween?" Carter said coming in from the back. He stares at us.

"Guys this is Carter, Carter these are my friend Nessa, Tana and Lyndsey" I say looking at him, he smiles. "We are trying to come up with plans for Halloween".

"I'm thinking Haunted Horror Nights at Universal" Nessa said.

"I've always wanted to go" Tana adds on.

"I like that" I say sliding off the counter.

"Yea, that sounds fun, we should do it. But there's also that Halloween party Andrea Russet is throwing at her house" Carter said.

"Umm... when did you become apart of our plans?" Nessa says. Carter holds his hand over his heart.

"Am I not aloud to go?" he asked and we laugh.

"Andrea Russet?" Lyndsey said.

"Yea, she's having a huge Halloween party Saturday, we should go" Carter says.

"Go where?" someone says and we look over and see Cameron. He walks into the kitchen with Aaron, Christian and Matthew following him. Cameron walks over to me and stands beside me.

"We're going to Halloween Horror Nights Friday" Nessa says.

"Then I guess Andrea Russet's party on Saturday?" Lyndsey said. Cameron turns around and looks at Lyndsey, then looks over at Carter. Carter smiles and crosses his arms.

"Andrea's house?" Cameron said.

"You know her?" I asked and everyone started laughing. I missed it. Was there a joke? Cameron looks over at me.

"I mean.... yea. Everyone knows her" Cameron said and this was true. Andrea Russet was the first person I ever subscribed to on YouTube. She did a video to Justin Bieber's 'One Time' and it was probably like the best video I ever. "You're going?" he asked looking at me and I look back at the girls.

"I mean yea, if they all are" I say and I look back at him.

"It'll be fun a weekend" Carter said.

"I'm in" Matthew and Christian said.

"Aaron?" Carter asked we look over at Aaron and Aaron looks over at Cameron.

"We actually can't go this weekend. Rachel has us doing something" Cameron says. Damn. I was looking forward to actually hanging out with my boyfriend.

"That sucks" Carter said clapping his hands. "Well ladies, this weekend... it's a date" Carter said leaving the kitchen.

"I'm actually happy we came over here" Nessa said and they start laughing.

I look over at Cameron and he was leaning on the counter looking down. I grab his hand and he looks up at me.

"So could we get a tour of this place or what?" Lyndsey asked.

"I got you" Matthew says. Lyndsey laughs and everyone leaves the kitchen except Cameron and I.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea" he said turning my hand over and grabbing it. After hanging with the guys a little longer the girls and I decided to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow" Cameron said grabbing my waist and kissing me. I smile at him and kissed him again.

"Okay" I turn around and follow the girls out of the house. Lyndsey gets in my car and Tana gets in Nessa's and we head back home. We get to my apartment and continued to chat about this weekend and what we would wear! They all follow me into my room and I close the door.

"This weekend is going to be lit" Lyndsey says.

"Right! We got us and Gilinsky, Matthew, Johnson, Carter, Christian, Gabbie, Teala" Tana said super fast and we all stop and stare at her.

"Gilinsky and Johnson? What are you talking?" Nessa asked and Tana smiles.

"Tana" I say slowly staring at her.

"Fine! On our way back here, I DMed them and told them what we are doing this weekend and they want to come" Tana says.

"What!" all three of us say at the same time.

"What's the problem? Cameron won't be there so everything will be fine"

"That's the issue! Cameron won't be there dumb-ass" Nessa said.

"Goodness Tana" I said taking off my shoes.

"So you care about Gilinsky coming but you don't care that we're going to Andrea's?" Tana says.

"What does Andrea have to do with it?" I say and they all look at me.

"You're joking right?' Lyndsey said.

"What?" I say.

"Mel, you really don't know?" Nessa said.

"I would if someone told me" I added.

"Melanie, Andrea Russet is Cameron's ex-girlfriend..." Nessa finally says.

Authors Note (The "Meet The Cast" page is updated. Go ahead and have a look to see everyone who is joining the story!) Leave comments!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
9.5K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
7.7K 102 8
Magical unicorns, dragons and little elves. The wonders of a magical land, yet physically known to man, but each day new secrets are unfolded through...
8.6K 250 27
Set in biblical times and recounting real biblical events, The Annunaki War tells the tales of the old testament as witnessed by a select few, chosen...