chats ✧ j+t

נכתב על ידי fvirly

☾COMPLETED☽ two boys, tyler and josh, meet over the messaging app 'kik.' warning: very gay. this fic is pret... עוד

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
achievement archive

twenty four

2.1K 112 15
נכתב על ידי fvirly

edited
7:17 p.m.

tyler and josh both ended up falling asleep beside each other, josh's arm around tyler's upper stomach.

it had started to rain, and now thunder was heard from the basement. there was a small window at the top of the basement, exposing a small amount of light. there was rain drops hitting the window hard, and tyler had found himself lying awake staring at it.

tyler shifted slightly, trying not to wake josh up.

"you okay, ty?" josh asked, tyler realizing he failed at the 'trying not to wake josh up' part.

"yeah, j-just... thunder scares me, yeah?" tyler says.

"sh its okay. i've got you, ty." josh pulls him closer, planting a kiss on his forehead.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
794K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
20K 1.9K 103
[Book 2 of the Eternal Love Series] [Sequel to Always and Forever]With the aid of a mysterious being, Hyunwoo is able to travel to a world where Kihy...
Fake Love נכתב על ידי :)

ספרות חובבים

146K 3.4K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...