Rejected! And I'm the alphas...

By briannalongieliere

jade is an over weight werewolf who gets a lot of crap from her family and pack. but what happeneds when one... More

Rejected! And I'm the alphas daughter
The Rejection
The birthday bash
The Great Move
A new beginning
The New Alpha
A Worrors fenural
The Boy With A Bleeding Heart
The Girl With White Wings

The bad news

12.4K 141 16
By briannalongieliere

Jade

I woke up slowly. My head was pounding. I definitely had a hangover and a bad one. I sat up and looked around. There was a chair pulled up to my bed and bowl full of what looked like water and a wash cloth on the table by me. i got up and jumped in the shower scrubbing my body clean. i smelled like vomit and from my pounding head i knew i had over done it . Man was the alpha going to be pissed at me i thought. i got out and dried off. i through my hair into a bun, not bothering with make up. i walked into my closet and pulled out my training clothes. a half shirt and a pair of shorts. I pulled them on looking at my self in the mirror damn even on bad days i was still hot i smiled at my self. i walked out my door and made the long trip to the kitchen on the hunt for some aspirin. My head was killing me. I had finally made the long trip down the stairs and through the halls. Finally making it into the kitchen. I didn't look at any one in there but knew my brothers were there and a few other people i walked over to the cabinet.

"So how are you feeling." i hear troy ask me

"Great " i said dramatically. " where the hell is the aspirin." i said angrily slamming the cabinet closed, I grabbed my head pain shooting through from the noise of the cabinet

"On top of the fridge. " said Steven. i walked over and put a knee up on the counter and haling my self up so i could see the top of the fridge. ya i was a shorty i thought with a chuckle, which made my head throb again. i grabbed the bottle and popped it open, pouring some pills into my mouth. then i got down and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and swallowed the pills. i opened the freezer as i heard people pulling chairs out and sitting down. i grabbed a bad of frozen peas and slapped it on my head and over my eyes. I made my way to the table still not looking at any one. i sat in my chair that was always for me and leaned back on two legs propping my knees on the edge of the table keeping me in place.

"well your finally up." i hear the alpha say . i groaned i was in for it now. " how are you feeling." He asked nicely

"Like some one bashed my head in." i told him truthfully " some one is wearing a very weird colon. the sent is driving me crazy." i said out loud

"i believe that would be sent of mate." alpha told me

" what a strange name for a colon." i replied every one snorted there laughter again i guess i didn't get the joke

"So how much do you remember." He asked i could hear him opening his paper. i still didn't remove the peas from my eyes. the light in the kitchen was super bright and i didn't want my eyes throbbing again.

"Not much." i told him " did we ever make it to the club?" i asked wondering what the hell i did

"Nope ." he answered. popping the p sound as he answered me." whats the last thing you remember. oh god here comes the lecture i thought

"Grabbing my second pint of ever clear and downing it . Then grabbing another. after that every things fuzzy." i heard some snigger's and new my brothers were trying hard not to laugh at me. i shifted my bag of peas to cover more of my eyes and the bridge of my nose. i hated the alphas twenty questions before the lectures. It always made me feel so stupid. " what did i do alpha?" i said not really wanting to know.

"well the party was going very well until i heard a large crash about 6:30, went down stairs and found out you tried to climb the chandelier. we don't know why you did, you couldn't tell us." more snorts of laughter from my brothers "then about 8 o'clock there was some one at the door i guess you heard the door bell on your way to the bath room and decided to investigate." He told me i groaned. i heard another page of his paper ruffle as he turned it." there were two men at the door. you must have thought they were hear to deliver pizza because that's what you asked them." he posed so i chimed in

" well did they at least feed me. " i giggled at my little joke

"No. they were hear to talk to me about sending you and some of our crew over to help them with a pack of rogues." he posed again turning another page of his morning paper." so we went up stairs to my office to discuss there intentions. " i interrupted him at this point.

"that reminds me i must of had a dream that the two guys in your office were Jack and Zack. that i had run in with something i wasn't suppose to have and my brothers were hot on my trail. Zach had stood up as if to protect me." i heard laughing. " ya i know right like Zach could ever be my night in shining armor. well anyways i guess he must have seen i was in some sort of pain and ran over to me to see if i was OK. then i throw up all over him." me and my brothers howled with laughter.

"good I'm so glad you remember that Jade. " the alpha informed me.

"what are you talking about alpha?" oh god what did i do. tell me i didn't throw up on the guests.

"well some one did a sonic run and picking up food milk shacks and sodas. you not knowing which was which in your drunken state, downed two milk shacks and was about to drink your third when troy found you. that's when you ran into my office and then then vomited on our guest." i felt like i was going to be sick. " though thankfully Zack was very OK with it."

"Wait. what" i finally sat upright and removed the peas from my eyes. there sitting across the table was Zack miller and my brother jack turner. i just sat there my mouth open in shock

"ya you throw up all over him. and know what he does." he said putting down his paper looking at me " he takes off his shirt throws it in my waste basket, and takes you up stairs to your room to take care of you." he smiled at me then. " it was very romantic watching him hold a bucket for you to vomit in and wash the sweat off your face. it was very cute. " alpha just smiled at me. i couldn't stop starring. they really were just there in front of me. Zach tried to speak but couldn't manage

"Can i talk to you in private please alpha." i looked over at my alpha

"of course Jade. How about my office." my alpha said with a smile. he got up and walked to his office i fallowed him as fast as i could with my massive hangover.

Zach

I watched alpha mark walk away from the table jade following close behind. As soon as we heard the door to the office close the boys around me scrambled. the one i know now as Steven reached across the counter for his open lap top and started typing. troy jumped over the the counter and popped two bags up popcorn in the microwave.

"whats going on?" i asked looking around as every one busied them selves about.

"we learned right after jade got here how to hack into the video camera in the alphas office. so every time shes in trouble its our personal movie. " mack explained he was wiring the TV to the laptop. if that wasn't a breach in privacy i didn't know what is i thought. at least i would be about to see what she really thought about me.

"OK guys popcorn's done. " troy said passing us all a bowl. i looked down at mine and back up at Steven.

"OK and we are in." said Steven pressing the enter key and the TV turned on to see a very unset pacing jade and a happy go lucky alpha.

i watched as Jade paced back and fourth in the alphas office. we watch with interest as he watched her. the boys had all sat down eating there popcorn.

"Wow the last time i saw some one pace this intently was when jade was drunk and decided to practice her sword play and put her short sword through her leg." said ken. i looked at him with my mouth open.

"what." jack and me said together

"Ya that was gross. i throw up for two days. the sucking sound that sword made as she pulled it out was the nastiest thing i have ever seen or heard. remember she wouldn't even let the doc see it. she just sat down and put stitches in it herself." this was said by troy who put another hand full of popcorn in his mouth.

"Please do you remember last year when that rogue pulled a gun and shot her in the stomach and she just looked down at the wound then put her short sword through his face. that was the nastiest thing i ever seen by her. I'm still amazed to this day that she just walked back to the pack house, like nothing was wrong with a bullet in her." This came from Logan. jack and me just stared at these guys around us.

"You guys cant be serious?" Jack asked

"Hell ya shes a bad ass bitch. she has trained on every weapon available. hell some rogue got into the house about seven months ago and went after the alpha and she just grabbed the butter knife off his desk and flung it at him. she but that bitch right through his eye. and you know what she said." me and jack shook are heads no.

"Well now that's settled I'm going back to bed." They all said together starting to laugh. what the fuck i thought.

Jade had started to speak.

"Am i not the best fighter of our species alpha." jade asked him still pacing

"Of coarse jade." he answered. she was quite for a few minutes

"Have i not prooven my worth over and over again." jade stopped and looked at her alpha

"Yes of coarse you have." he said with a smile as she started pacing again. he was a very patient man.

"then why in the name of the goddess would you let those men into the house?" she asked stopping her pacing

"because we gave our word that if any one asked for our help we would help them. remember your promised the wolf king that yourself." he said with a razed eye brow.

"Of course i remember." she said spit back starting the pacing again

"Why don't you ask the question that's really on your mind." he told her straightening his back back and folding his hands on his desk.

"Why me alpha. why them. you know how i hate them. " she stopped pacing standing in front of his desk and pulled out a pack of smokes from her pocket putting one in her mouth reaching up with her hand and lighting it. she took a long drag.

"I thought she quite." said Nathan

"Guess not." said Logan. now she smokes too. what had my mate turned into. she is what you turned her into my wolf replied to me. god he was right

"Because I'm tired of watching you kill yourself a little at a time." troy jumped up at the desk and walked over to her putting his hands on her shoulders." because I'm tired of watching my cousin commit suicide. Ive watched grow and i thought you were just trying to make yourself healthy but now i know your not. Your starving your self. Exercising to the point of claps. What good does it do you Jade."

"OK i think its time to turn.." i cut him off before he could finish

"Leave it." i said standing up watching the TV

"what the hell are you talking about alpha. look at me I'm perfect. I have the perfect body, I'm the perfect worrier. The perfect hunter." she said taking another long drag of her smoke again

"yes your body is perfect. your skills with weapons are unmatched. but what about your sole Jade. your heart, or your health." the alpha said to her his smile finally falling from his face.

"what the hell are you talking about alpha. my sole is fine and my heart is the perfect little stone. just how i like it." she said with a small laugh. my heart hurt at her words they were so full of heat. she was not the girl i saw last night. no longer was she the fun loving girl i remember

"really jade, i have watched you take a mans life and not blink. but when it comes to food you cant seam to consume anything with out doing countless hours of exerces to make sure you don't gain an ounce." he replied back you could see the anger in his eyes

"please alpha its called staying fit." she said back putting all her weight on one foot and crossing the other over planting her toe.

"staying in shape. real jade. its not staying in shape jade when you only eat enough to starve a small child then go for a twelve mile run. its not staying in shape when your eating and exercise habits put you in the hospital on a feeding tube. its not staying in shape if its killing you." the alpha stood up from his desk and walked around it taking her arm again turning her to face him. i looked around me in shock. the seven others from her pack bowed there heads in shame at his words. " your last set back a month ago the doctor told us that if you kept this up you would be dead in two years or less." my heart stopped at that sentence. tears started to form in my eyes as i though about my mate dieing because i had caused her to self destruct.  i don't wish to see you dead cousin." he said lifting her chin

" my eating habits are not what is at question here, cousin." she spat at him

" oh no how about your heart then." he said roaring back " i know you opened every one of his letter that he sent you. i know you opened the cards and the birthday presents. i used to watch as you carefully opened them would pull them out and read them. then re close them and take them to the post office to be sent back. i watch you open every present, and smile, then you would come to some since in your mind, and re close it and again send it back. how many times has that boy out there in that kitchen wrote to you telling you how sorry he is and how he loves you. " she turned away from him then " i watched him the other day care for you. worry over you. do you know he caries a picture of you in his wallet. not of the girl who stand here now but of the one who still smiled all the time and remembered what it meant to really care." he grabbed her arm and turned her back towards him. she had gotten every one of my letters and never wrote to me. i could feel the tears rolling down my face unable to hold them back.

"please cousin. look at me i walk into a room and people shut up to hear if i have any thing to say. men now want me and women want to be me." she said with an evil glare

"people don't stop speaking when you inter a room because they want to show you respect. they stop speaking because there scarred of you jade. you frighten most of the pack. hell you only speak to what twelve members of our over hundred member pack. " he responded to her.

"I don't need that many friends cousin." she said with a nasty smile

"oh friends. you and the brothers are the best of friends right." he said returning her smile

"oh course cousin. they became my family. we do every thing together." she throw her hands into the air."

"whats there favorite colors jade." he asked

"what. " she was shocked. " i don't know. how does that matter anyways."

"how about an easier question. how many of them have mates. " i watch her head rear back in shock. The alpha just glared at her.

"now that's easy. none we are the eight mate less." she said with a smile

"three have mates jade. Steven, ken, and troy all have found there mate in the last six months." he said moving back to his desk and leaned against the edge.

" there's no way. they would have told me. " she yelled back balling her fists

"Go ask them your self if your don't believe me. " alpha told her with a smirk. i looked over at every one and they jumped up and started taring down the wires from the TV. Steven pushed the esc key shut his laptop. we could hear her running down the stairs. she skidded into the kitchen.

"is it true?" she stood there looking at them with tears in her eyes. No one wanted to speak you could see it they way they fidget. " tell me. " she shouted

"yes. me Steven and ken have all found mates." troy told her stepping towards her

"why didn't you tell me. " she was shaking with anger now. i wanted to go and comfort her but i knew she wouldn't alow it.

"you didn't want to know. we all tried to tell you. " he said stepping forward and taking her hand. she pulled back and walked out of the kitchen and into the hall. troy looked like he had just lost his best friend. we could all hear that she was getting into something. every one was just waiting so i waited too. she came back into the room with a bag in hand and two short swords strapped to her back. she was just walking passed us all.

"where are you going jade." said troy reaching for her again.

"On he fighting field." she said pulling her arm from his grasp. she walked through the back door and out of sight. The alpha walked in to the kitchen

"What the hell is that. " the alpha pointed to the TV screen. we all looked up at the TV. There on the TV was the alphas office.

"Oh that's just a picture of your office." ken said fast and ran over and pressed the escape key. the alpha glares.

"Where did Jade go." the alpha asked

"She went to the fighting field." said troy sitting down at the table putting his head in his hands.

" OK we will talk about this later." he said pointing to the TV.

"Well we're in trouble." said Steven walking over to the table and closing his computer.

hey guys just so you know i post a new chapter every three days or so.

please tell me what you think love it hate it don't know

thank you to the few people who left comments i love reading what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
990K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...