The Predator

By Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... More

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Tested

87.5K 3.3K 156
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 18

We have been driving for hours. I watched as each town blured into one. My throat is starting to burn with a thirst only fresh blood can satifie now. I can feel my power surge through my veins. Each passing hour I feel like my powers are growing, as the darkness wraps around every inch of my body. Its indescribable, how you can go from being a weak human to being a powerful vampire, with no emotions to weaken me. Rage, fury, hate and anger fuel my power making me stronger, but one emotion I'm starting to enjoy is lust, how I cause it and how it makes me feel.

"We should be there in twenty minutes" Jackson said.

"Good, I'm getting thirsty" I said.

"There are willing human who allow us to feed off of them, it has to be painless for them, they can't suffer to feed us" he said.

"I understand, anything is better than bottle blood" I said.

Looking ahead, I could see large gates come into focus, the closer we got the more a large manor house came into view with small houses surrounding it. Its like their own private world, tucked away from the world. Guards are posted at the gates, watching to see who is coming in. I sat up and watched as they moved outside the gate and stood waiting for us. When we got close enough for them to see who it is, they signalled to the other and  the gates started to open. Jackson drove my car past the guards and pulled up outside a large building.

"This is our training grounds and where our commander is, he will be the one to decide if you are strong enough to be a royal guard and meet the royal family, you have nothing to worry about you are strong enough, I can wait to see you fight" he said smiling.

"Okay and if I'm not, I can leave here freely and return to my home, safely?" I asked.

"Yes, of course but I dont think you will need to worry about that Lexi" Jackson said.

He got out of the car and I quickly followed. At least I'm wearing sweats if I'm going to have to fight. He opened the door to the building and I followed him in. The building is huge, training equipment and weapons take up most of the room and a large training mat in the center. The whole room is white, giving it a sterile feeling to it. At one side their are at least twenty men, there is not one female in sight.

"You will be the first female to join if the commander approves you, others have tried but they were never able to beat our weakest fighter, their powers were not strong enough either, some how I doubt you will have that problem" he said before starting to walk again.

I followed, I could feel all eyes on me, I looked towards the men and saw their eyes become darker with lust, again dark and dangerous didn't acknowledge me. He didn't look in my direction. He is just making himself more appealing to me. I turned away and walked into a room that looks like an office to find a man in his late thirties standing in front of me. He has blonde hair tightly shaved. His eyes are a light blue colour, he has a strong jaw and nose, with a smaller top lip and a plumb bottom lip. He is about six ft four. He has large shoulder and strong arms, like the others he is in combat trousers and boots with a tight black t shirt. He has a tribal band tattoo wrapped around his arms. He looks and build would intimidate others, but not me.

"So this is the girls all our men have been talking about, Lexi am I right?" the commander said.

Before I could answer Jackson spoke,

"Yes, this is Lexi, she is a newborn, only changed a week ago" he said.

"So you and the other expect me to believe a new born has so much control over her power or should I say powers, they were right about one thing tough, you are breathtaking" he said.

"I didn't ask to come here, you can believe or not, it doesn't make a difference to me wether I stay or go, I did have other plans" I said staring at the commander.

"You are quite fiesty, if you have no objections, how about we test you against our weakest fighter, but dont be fooled into thinking he is weak, he is just the weakest out of a strong group of men" he said.

"I have no objections" I said emotionless.

"Good, lets test your strength and powers, see how you hold up against one of my men" he said, walking past us and out of the room.

I followed him out and took off my jacket. I rolled my shoulder and stretched my body. I can already feel my power surge at the thought of fighting.

"Nathan, come to the middle of the room, you are going to be fighting Lexi to test how strong she is, take it easy on her" the commander said, a young any about twent one or two stepped forward. He is huge, with longish brown hair, brown eyes and a strong nose that is slightly crooked.

"Dont take it easy Nathan because I wont, trust me" I said, as he looked at the commander.

"Okay Nathan, you heard the girl, dont take it easy, your powers can be used" he said. I looked around to see everyone face us, even dark and dangerous.I turned my attention back to Nathan.

I watched as he smirked, he didn't make a move but instead he used his power, he is kinetic. I could feel his energy move towards me, I smirked and sent my own energy out, his energy didn't get past mine, instead he got hit with my energy and his own. I could see it impact with him as it lifted him off the ground and sent him crashing into the wall. I heard gasps when they realised his power was turned on him. He got back up after a few minutes, its took a minute to steady himself. He looks embarrassed to be beaten by a girl. He charged for me, trying to body slam me to the ground. I dodged him by spinning to the left at the last second. I slammed my elbow into the back of his head making him stagger. I quickly turned to face him. He attacked hard delivering punch after punch and kicks. But none of them made contact. I easily blocked each blow. I delivered a punch to the side of his face, faster than ever before. I kneed him into the stomach and jumped, delivering a round house kick to him face knocking him to his knee.

"Maybe you should quit, while you can" I said, circling him.

"Im not done til your in so much pain you beg me to stop" he said. This boy has no idea what I am capable of, he wasnt there when the guards arrived.

"Trust me your going to be the one in pain" I said smirking.

"You won't get close enough princess" he said.

Princess, is he for real. I looked at him,

"I dont even need to touch you to cause you indescribable pain" I said.

"There is no power that can do that" he said, the other that saw what I am capable of, sniggerd.

"No power a royal has, I was born with this power, I'll show you, I guess you need to feel it to believe it" I said, as he got to his feet.

I looked at him and thought of pain, not the worst but not the easiest either, he can learn the hard way not to judge me. It only took a second this time to have an effect. I could see his whole body tense, as his face and neck turn red. He is trying to fight it but he has no chance. His knees eventually give way and he drops to the floor as his body spasms. I pulled the pain back. The only noise that could be heard is the room is Nathan's heavy breathing. Everyone else was standing their shocked except for Jackson and the guards that already saw me in action.

           I looked towards Jackson and the commander, who has awe and shock clear in their eyes, like the others. Dark and dangerous even looks impressed.

"That was incredible, I haven't seen any new vampires with powers like you and so much control, welcome to the royal guards, I think the royals will be extremely impressed with you" the commander said.

"Okay, I will work with you for now, but I have a few things I have to sort out soon" I said.

The others started clapping, I looked at them all and they all seem genuinely happy to have me part of the team. They all came up to me to congratulate me except dark and dangerous. Each one wrapped their arms around me, but I think it is just an excuse to touch me as the smell of lust rolled off them in waves and their eyes remained dark. A few even had the cheek to smell my hair and take in my scent.

"Are you ready Lexi, its time to meet the royal family" the commander said. He walked towards the door and I quickly followed.

Time to meet the royals, I'm not stupid enough to think that they won't find me a threat but then again, they will probaly be smart about it. If I work for them but I doubt they will let me leave with the amount of power I have and survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 111 4
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
2K 183 19
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
109K 5.2K 21
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
2.3M 84.9K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...