Timmy (bxb) - Wattpadprize14

By FaySummers

Timmy is a werewolf. Happy and innocent, but no member of the pack, since the Alpha decided that he was a "we... More

Timmy
Chapter 1 - my mate?
Chapter 2 - don't you dare
Chapter 3 - argument acceleration
Chapter 4 - Finally the truth
Chapter 5 - Mate?
Chapter 6 - Just another Chapter
Chapter 8 - Let's talk about sex, baby...
Chapter 9 - Time for holidays
Chapter 10 - yay for the Abakus
Chapter 11 - Tea for two
Chapter 12 - The tea incidents
Chapter 13 - Holy Shit
Chapter 14 Saving the day
Epilogue

Chapter 7 - Okay. Fighting. I can do it.

22.2K 873 204
By FaySummers

It's official. I lack title-skills.

---------

 When he left Alphas house, a young blonde woman approached him. “Hey, I’m Rena, the pack counselor.” Nathan almost groaned, he completely forgot to cancel his appointment. “Sorry, Ma'am, I’m actually quite busy and…” she cut him up and said: “No, you listen to me. Your parents…” now it was Nathans time to cut her up: “Ma’am with all due respect: I’m a grown man, my parents hold no power over me anymore. And for sure I will not attend any appointment they made up for me.”

She just smiled, a little evil like he thought, and said: “We’ll see, young Nathan. We’ll see.” With that she strolled away. Nathan grew tired and a slight wave of compassion came from Nate. “Okay, this seriously gets overboard. Nathan we have to DO something.

Nathan agreed fullheartedly. The constant fire of his family was really getting to him. He went to his car, when Alpha called him back. He obediently hurried to the burly man. “Yes, Alpha?” he asked, his face as blank as possible. He didn’t like the amusement of his face one bit.

“I changed my mind.” Nathan gaped at him. “Alpha?” he asked warily. “Well, seeing that a rejected mate is a death sentence to both wolves and despite the fun I would have to see the little shit dying, I cannot afford to lose you, too. I invested too much money and years in your education, it would be a pity if it’s going to waste, wouldn’t it? So go. Mate with that imbecile. You’ve got three days off to come to terms. And, Nathan?” he stopped and was getting serious. “Don’t try to lie to me. I can sniff lies on every person.” He turned around, leaving a shocked Nathan behind.

I can sniff lies on every person.” he heard the mock repeat of Nate. “My ass that guy wouldn’t sniff shit if his nose was sticking in it. How can such a dumbass succeed in getting an Alpha of this pack?” Nathan shook his head to get it clear. “Well, that’s exactly what I want to find out. He couldn’t have done this alone.

He looked at his watch and cursed. It was almost too late for his little training lesson with Germaine. He hurried back to his car and went directly to he little clearing. Germaine was sitting near the rock, Timmy right beside him, showing the Beta something. A huge wave of possessiveness rushed through him and he snarled at Germaine. “Back off.” he hissed at him, but Germaine just chuckled.

“You should thank me, not threaten me. I told Alpha today the whole story how a mate's rejection is killing both mates. I guess he already told you that you have to mate with Timmy?” Nathan smiled and nodded. “Well, if you still have enough strength when we finished training.”

Nathan stripped and changed into his wolf. He looked at his mate and chuckled lightly. Timmy was gazing at him like a hypnotized rabbit...well, more like a hypnotized wolf seeing a delicious rabbit. “NO HUNTING IN THIS FOREST!” Nate warned him. Nathan rolled his eyes and approached the slender man. He changed back, fetched the hanky from his suit jacked and wiped away the drool of Timmys mouth. “I’m not eadible, you know?” he grinned and pecked his nose.

Then he changed back. Germaine stripped also and Timmy buried his blushing face in Nathans fur. Both man and wolf grinned at each other. “I have to establish a link between you and me, or I won’t be able to talk to you in wolf form. And seeing that you are a bit slow in the empathy department I think it’s better if I can explain some things to you. This might hurt a bit.”

Germaine approached Nathan with a few steps, laid his hand on his snout and he felt his world explode. A far howl came from somewhere and it took a few moments until he understood that it was him who was howling in pain.

“Nate, shut him up, he’s too loud.” he heard Germaines concerned voice say. But he stopped on his own, the pain nearly gone and he laid on his belly, panting like a maniac.

This is ridiculous. Why is anybody so eager to punch me, to kick me, to bloody freeze and starve me? I really have enough of it.” he thought angrily. He heard Germains voice who stood in front of him in his wolf saying: “It was necessary. This is a special link only between you and me. It’s my talent to do that. I’m sorry, but now you can understand me.”

Nathan sighed, and then he felt hot tears draining his fur. “Timmy?” he thought warily. Germaine answered: “He’s crying because of your pain. Don’t worry, he didn’t feel anything, but he saw you in pain and he couldn’t stand it. Better comfort him, or we won’t be able to train.” Nathan tried to move and realized that Germaine was right. Timmy was clinging onto him like a vine.

He purred in Timmys ear and Timmy snuggled even closer. “Sorry, so sorry.” he heard his mate apologizing over and over again. Nathan was puzzled and changed back once more. “Why are you sorry?” he asked him. Timmy looked at him with a wet blotchy face, snotty nose and such a downcast expression that it was heart wrenching. “Germaine hurt you and I didn’t help you. But that’s what mates are for, aren’t we? I am a bad mate.” he cried and Nathan felt something melting in his chest he never realized that it was frozen. He took the abused hanky again and wiped Timmys face.

“I’m fine. Relax. I’m not hurt. And it was good that you didn’t step in, because then you would have prolonged it. It’s all good.” Finally the young man calmed down, looking at him worriedly. “Really Timmy. I’m all good. For real.” Timmy embraced him and whispered in his ear: “Go, kick Germaines ass. No one is allowed to hurt you. NO ONE.” he said fiercely. Nate was excited. “That’s MY MATE.” he yipped in joy.

He pecked once more Timmys cheek, changed into his wolf and the training finally began.

Germaine circled him. “Don’t go for the tail. Go for the throat.” Germaine jumped at him and bit lightly into his throat.Never hesitate. If you can bite: BITE. If you can scratch: SCRATCH. No rules, no honor. The only thing what’s important is the result. I don’t care if you have to gnaw the testicles of Alpha off to succeed: If you have to do it: DO IT. Am I clear at this point?

Nathan nodded. Both wolves circled each other to find a weak spot. Finally Germaine jumped and Nathan dodged the attack. They did it a few times and then Germaine jumped at him again, Nathan tried to dodge but Germaine was not where he expected him. Instead he found the Beta on his back, the teeth scratching his neck lightly.

Don’t repeat you actions. Never. Try to dodge on different ways.” And back they went.

Finally they stood in front of each other, panting hard. “Let’s call it a day.” Germaine offered and Nathan nodded, too tired to even speak. Timmy sat in front of the rock, his knees tucked tightly at his chest, his bottom lip a bit bloody because of his bites. When he realized that both men stopped their training he jumped and hugged Nathan fiercely, praising his courage and agility.

Nate snickered lightly. “Yeah, agile like an elephant.” he said gleefully. “Oh shut up” was Nathans smart reply. He changed back into his human form, put on his clothes and grabbed Timmy’s hand. “C’mon, let’s go.” Timmy looked at him questioningly. “Where do we go?” Nathan smiled at him. “To my house, you are now living with me.” he laid his arm around Timmys shoulders and both men walked to Nathans car. “Alpha ordered me to mate with you, and..well. Seems like we don’t have to live under the covers anymore.”

Germaine chuckled. "I think you'll live very much under the covers very soon..." he grinned at them.

“YEEEEHA.” the excited yell came from the small wolf. And found his echo in his thoughts when Nate and Buddy expressed an equal happiness. Nathan opened the car for Timmy and tucked him into the safety belt. Timmy smiled at him. “You know, I’m a big boy. I can do that on my own.” Nathan smiled back. “I know. But...well. I want to.” Timmy scrunched his nose and he felt his wolf stir up. “DON’T, NATE. JUST DON’T” he felt his wolf pouting a little but again he stayed in blessed silence. “I think it’s okay then.” Timmy replied. And then he heard it: “Oh my gawd, he is SO CUTE. LOOK AT THIS PINK PLUMP LIPS!

NATE! DO NOT GUSH. Seriously. I’m in training to become alpha and you behave like the most stereotype gay wolf?” Nate giggled and sent him a picture of a big badass wolf wearing lingerie, a bra for the sake of the spirits and dancing on a pole. He hold his paws firmly at the pole and bend his back, stretching his belly in the direction of the pole, his head bend backwards, looking at Nathan, smiling evilly and waving happily with his tail.

Nathan felt like needing a headshot. “NATE! Seriously. Stop this. You are scarring me for life.” And then he realized that Timmy looked at him with big saucer eyes and he felt Buddy laughing like a maniac. Finally Timmy chimed in, laughing in hysteria. “Nate is...is…” Nathan groaned. “Don’t even try to describe that wolf…” He smashed his head on the steering wheel, wishing himself on a lonely island.

Finally all three calmed down enough so he was able to start the engine and drive back to his home. He opened the car door for Timmy and led the young man to his house, just to find his luggage in suitcases at the porch.

A neatly written message was sticking on the handrail of the big suitcase.

Dear son,

I love you dearly, but your deplorable behaviour and your constant rejecting Timmy is not acceptable, nor your behaviour this morning. Your shrink told me today that you refused to perceive her appointment.

And to say it clear: In this house there is no place for you, as long as you are behaving like that.

Love you

Mom.

Nathan looked at the message in disbelieve when suddenly the door opened and his beaming mother stood in front of him. He showed her the message and she dismissed it. “Oh forget that, that’s in the past now. Timmy, come in.” But to his astonishment Timmy shook his head fiercely.

“No, my place is with my mate. And we will not stay in a place who is treating him like that. Nate told me how you treated them both last night and how you behaved. And now this? Do you really think this is an appropriate way to teach somebody?” he asked sternly.

Nina tried to speak but was obviously lacking words. “But...but… I did it for you.” she finally managed to say. But Timmy wasn’t having any of it. “No, not for me. If it was for me you wouldn’t be so cruel. It was all for you, to punish Nathan for the pain you went through when Alpha sent him away. For the pain you felt when you lost your son.

You punished him because you can’t get to Alpha. And so you just know: As long as you are not apologizing, and apologizing for real we will not set a foot in his house.” Nathan could feel that Timmy was in complete sync with his wolf. That wasn’t just his words, this was the verdict of the sun wolf: The verdict of the never failing judge.

He looked at his now crying mother with pity. He never realized the pain she went through, seeing that Alpha took her beloved 6 year old son away and when he came back he was an almost 25 year old man.

Alpha stole years of motherhood and this loss was surely taking a toll. He turned to Timmy again. “Do you think that it’s the right thing to do? When I’m going away now I’m walking off again, I’m leaving her behind - again. Do you think it is right?” Timmy shook his head. “No it isn’t. But if we are staying here she will not see that she did wrong. She has to come to terms with her past, and she won’t do it as long as you are in the same house.”

“She is right here, you know?” he heard the voice of his mother behind his back. And a strange voice it was. Cold and hard as steel. “So go. Go again. Walk away from me. But just you know: If you are going, I have no son anymore.” Timmy just shook his head. “Nina, you will see it in time. And please: Use Nathans appointments with the pack counselor.”

Timmy grabbed one of the suitcases and Nathan took the others and both men turned around. A loud hard slam showed them that Nathans mother closed the door. And Nathan hoped sadly that she finally saw reason again.

Alpha really was filling his account faster than he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 131 22
Austin is the Beta of a thriving pack currently in a growth phase. He is about to turn 26 years old and still hasn't found his second chance mate so...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
143K 4.8K 29
Trixie was rejected because she was emo and loved gay people and the people in her pack weren't having it(including cause of it they beat her). So he...
2.3M 84.8K 59
Daemon is a werewolf. A werewolf who doesn't want to be one. He has everything though, or so it seems. Money and a perfect family. Except his dad is...