Revenge (MxM)

By Alex_6207

Colton always bullied this boy named Kyle. Kyle was the nerd. He was about 5'4 and a little on the chubby sid... More

I'm Done
I'm back
The closet
Can't go back
It's for the project
I can't
Feelings
First time
The Truth
End

Mutual

10.7K 337 9
By Alex_6207

Colton Pov
Yesterday was great. He was so tight.His dick was so huge,my hand didn't even cover it. I never felt anything like this. He makes me feel special and wanted. I...love Kyle. Should I tell him? Will he reject me? Oh no!

Kyle Pov
It's been a week since that last in-counter and Colton hasn't talked to me since. Was it too soon? Did he not like it? Maybe I should ask him about our..."relationship."
Lunch period
Colton Pov
I don't think I want to go to lunch. I don't want to see Kyle yet. I walk in the boys bathroom and wait for lunch to get over. While I'm waiting someone comes in.
It's was Kyle.
I gulp.

Kyle Pov
I saw Colton walk in the bathroom and decided to figure out why he's been ignoring me. So I walk in a couple minutes after he does.
"Hey Colton. Can I talk to you?" I ask.
"Uh..sure."
"About last week...I'm sorry. It got out of hand and I went too far."
"N-no it's ok. It was my fault too, I didn't stop you." He says. "But its for the project right?"
Is it? I don't think I can keep these feelings inside anymore.
"No it's not."
"It's not?" He questions. I shake my head.
"I didn't do it for the project. I did it because...I like you..." I said.
"You like me?"
"No." He frowns.
"I mean." I breathe in then out. I open my eyes and face him.
"I love you Colton." I see him freeze. I rub the back of my neck.
"Sorry I guess that was too soon. I can totally understand if you don't feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you that." I say. I stood there for another moment then started to walk off.
"Wait." Colton said. I stopped but didn't turn around.
"I-I love you too. I don't know why I feel this way, but I do." I grin and turn around.
"Really?" I ask. He chuckles
"Really." I walk over to him and we look each other in the eyes.
"So I guess our feelings are mutual." I say.
"Yea."
"With that said, Colton will you do the honors of being my boyfriend?" I ask nervously.
"Yes."

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
8.4M 332K 43
Book 1 HomeLess Book 2 ReckLess Book 3 SenseLess Being homeless isn't the end of the world. At least, that's what Zachary thought when he found himse...
1.2M 49.5K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
249K 7.4K 37
To hide his true self and maintain his toxic masculine image, Leon bullies Crayon (his secret crush) everyday but what happens when it is taken too f...