The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 1

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been li... More

Pilot (Edited)
The Night of the Comet (Edited)
Friday Night Bites (Edited)
Family Ties (Edited)
You're undead to me / Lost Girls (Edited)
Haunted (Edited)
162 Candles (Edited)
History Repeating (Edited)
The Turning Point (Edited)
Bloodlines (Edited)
Unpleasantville (Edited)
Children of the Damned/ Fool Me Once (Edited)
A Few Good Men (Edited)
There Goes the Neighborhood (Edited)
Under Control (Edited)
Miss Mystic Falls (Edited)
Blood Brother's (Edited)
Isobel (Edited)
Founders Day (Edited)
Book 2
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

The Right One In (Edited)

7.2K 172 48
By ClaireTmt

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

Stefan had Phoned me and Elena, and he told us about how the guys name from last night was Frederick, and him and some woman called Beth-Anne broke in. Stefan then told us about how he chased Frederick into the woods but lost him as he staked him in the stomach. And this morning Lincoln went home to visit his family until founders day as he promised that we would spend the day together.

And right now me, Elena, and Stefan were sitting in the Salvatore Boarding house on the sofa watching Damon border up the broken window from which Frederick and Beth-Anne broke in through.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says whilst hammering the last nail into the window frame.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?"." Stefan says sarcastically, but Damon just glares at him.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena tells him, but to be honest she did make a fair deal which was very believable.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's... Scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon tells us, we all understand how much he wants her back, but that doesn't mean he is supposed to make a deal with the devil.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena tells us, Elena is telling the truth, but there is no need to be so harsh.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon says to her, but soon after saying that he puts his usual smirk back on.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena tells him honestly.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon judges her.

"I'm not blaming you, we didn't even know her. And like you said, she did ask you to turn her, you were simply granting her wish." I tell them as Elena gives me a disappointed glare.

"I'm not blaming you either, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena says to him harshly.

"Ouch!" Damon replies with a dramatic hand over his heart.

"Your right Elena, your not blaming him. Your just judging him for what someone else turned him into." I tell her standing up for Damon, he may not deserve it, but I think if someone is willing to dig deep enough they may just find a little good in him.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan asks looking at all of us, but I just turn to see Damon who is leaving the room so I decide to follow him.

"Damon, wait up!" I shout after him, I follow him until he makes a stop in the library.

"What are you waiting for Bella? Just hurry up and blame for another stupid mistake I made in my life, I mean it's not like I'm the only one who's made terrible decisions before." Damon says looking so angry, but why with me.

"Well Damon, if you haven't realised I actually stood up for you in there. There might have been things in the past that has made me angry at you... Like killing Lexi, but I know you did it for a good reason, to protect you and your brother's secret, and even if you don't show it, I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt him." I tell him now standing inches apart from him, he stays silent for a while and I can see what I just said to him is still sinking in.

"But why was it when I killed Lexi that you said that you hated me for what I did, even what happened with Vicky." He tells me standing closer as I was now letting everything he just said sink in to me.

"I-I don't know, I guess I just felt sorry for Stefan since he lost his oldest and best friend, and I knew if I tried to show everyone why killing Lexi was important for you and Stefan then everyone might think I was crazy for taking your side, since they all think your just the jealous brother who wants to ruin his little brothers life just because he stole his girlfriend 150-something years ago." I say to starting to turn around and leave but he catches my arm, then turns me around so I'm standing really close to him and I place my hand on his chest.

"But you don't think I'm like that, do you?" He asks me with a smirk plastered all over his face.

"It depends." I tell him with my hands still on his chest.

"Depends on what, whether I'm killing someone he loves, or when I'm flirting with his girlfriend's sister?" He asks me as he looks to my lips and starts to lean in, I don't know why but I also feel drawn to lean in and we kissed.

It was amazing, I didn't know why I didn't pull away, I just felt so good I couldn't help myself. I then started to think about Lincoln and how heart broken he would be when he found out.

"Stop." I tell him as I push him away, but keeping him at arms length whilst feeling disappointed with myself.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as he lifts my chin up so I'm looking at him.

"I can't do this, not to Lincoln." I tell him as I walk out of the room and straight through the front door before he could say anything to me that might stop me from leaving.

I then got into my car and started driving home whilst thinking about how I had to tell Lincoln about me and Damon when he comes back, but I don't know if I regretted it as much than I should.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

After driving home I couldn't think straight, so I decided to do some home work and try not to think about the kiss. A while later and Elena comes home and walks straight into her room, probably to write in her dairy about how much she loves Stefan.

I do like Lincoln, but now that I think about it, do I love him?

Later the door bell rings and Elena answers it, I follow her down the stairs a few seconds later and I see Damon standing on the porch.

"What are you doing here, Damon?" I ask trying to act normal, but not too normal so Elena doesn't see any tension between me and Damon.

"Stefan's missing, pearl probably took him, come on we need to help him." Elena tells me as she pulls me by my arm outside.

"Look, you two go and find out were she lives, text me the address and I'll go find Alaric, he has a lot of tools that can kill vampires so we can use that to our advantage." I tell them.

"How do you know he will help?" Damon asks unsure.

"Believe me, he'll help." I tell them whilst climbing in mine and Elena's car and making my way to Mystic Falls High School.

(Mystic Falls High School)

I finally get to the school and walk down the hallway to find Alaric.

"Alaric!" I shout after him, and he stops in his tracks and I catch up with him "Ric, I need your help." I tell him as we stand by some lockers "Stefan's in this house with vampire's. Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you. Me and Elena would go, but-" I try to say, but he cuts me off.

"But Damon won't let you or Elena go in, so you want me to go in with some weapons and kill them." He sums up everything I was about to say.

"Stefan told us about your ring and that how you can come back to life if something supernatural kill's you." I say to which he nods in response.

"I'm sorry, Bella. But it's not my problem." He tells me sadly.

"But what if I told you the woman in charge of the crowd can help you find your wife." I tell him, I may be lying to him, but on the other hand Anna may know something.

"You're lying." He tells me with an unconvinced face.

"Why would I lie to you Ric, I have no reason to lie to you. I promise there is information about your wife in that house." I plead to him.

"All right! I'll go." He tells me as I smile "Just wait for me outside, I need to collect a few things." He tells as I nod and walk outside and sit in my car waiting for him. When he comes out he is carrying a duffle bag and puts it into the backseat of my car.

(Skip to Pearls House)

When we arrive, I'm told to stay on stand by with my car running while I wait for them to get Stefan. Damon told Elena to stay in the car but even against my protests, she still went and took a stake to defend herself.

Elena eventually comes back with Stefan in her arms helping him walk as she puts him in the back seat as she sits with him. I start to lift the break but Frederick bursts through the window and drags Stefan out.

As I see them fight I decide to grab a vervain syringe and stab it into Fredrick's back making him scream. I then make my way over to Elena and Stefan and help her pull a branch out of his stomach, we eventually pull it out and he looks at Elena very weakly.

"Stefan...Stefan...No, Stefan. Stefan, Stefan. Stefan! Stefan!" Elena cries whilst she caresses the side of his cheek.

I hear groaning as I turn around and see Frederick starting to wake up.

"Elena, give Stefan some of your blood to make him stronger. I'll take care of him." I say as I look at Frederick.

But before I can grab a stake from my car, he pulls me towards him and sinks his fangs into my neck and I could feel the blood leaving my body as darkness took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 7.4K 40
Kylie Gilbert and Elena Gilbert. On the outside these twins look identical but don't let them fool you. Elena is the do-good, responsible twin where...
56.3K 1.3K 19
Rylan Aurora Gilbert. Actress, Sister, Loved by all and can raise one eyebrow, has been away for two years filming for a hit TV show Teen Wolf. When...
18.7K 481 19
A girl who has a doppelgänger and a identical younger twin sister. A girl who is a doppelgänger but also a vampire. Well this girl is Olivia Gilbert...