KPOP One Shots

By AlphaMaleYoongi

In every fan, there's fantasy.. IMAGINE with BTOB, BTS, AND VIXX More

i.
한상혁 : Call You Mine
김태형 : Hold Me Tight
이재환 : Bad Dream
김석진 : It's Priceless
전정극 : Forever and Ever
차학연 : In Time
육성재 : I Love You
이민혁 : Road to Forever
김남준 : Don't Give Up
이홍빈 : Sick
김원식 : Will You Be My Girlfriend?
민윤기 : Imagine
전정극 : Regret
입현식 : Imagine
정호석 : Comfort
박지민 : Passive Aggressive
박지민 : Passive Agressive [cont.]
정 일훈 : Heartbreak
ii.
iii.
정택운 : I'm Sorry
김남준 : Not In That Way
iv.
v.
vi.

정호석 : Caught In The Act

1.6K 27 2
By AlphaMaleYoongi

»───── « ❀ » ─────«

I'm so bored :( When will you get home? I miss you.
sent @ 3:58pm

I'll be home at 6 or so. We still have a practice with the band.
received @ 4:00pm

You sighed as you opened your laptop to watch anything on youtube. You're so bored and you're sick so you can't really go out.

You searched some videos of your boyfriend and the very first that came out is a fan cam of their performance in Beijing focused on him.

You clicked the video and you saw how hot and sexy your boyfriend was as he's dancing.

It was a short video, not even a minute, so you repeated it many times.

Minutes later, Hoseok came home. But you were so immersed on the video so you didn't notice him.

You weren't using headphones so he heard the loud music as he walked towards your room.

He peeked on the door and saw the video that you were watching. You were making unexplainable expressions that made him giggle.

"Am I that sexy?" He suddenly spoke that causes you to jump and shriek.

You fell on the bed and he ran towards you worried, but holding himself from laughing.

"I thought you still have a practice" You said while touching your hurt bum.

"I lied. I wanted to surprise you, but guess you're the one who surprised me, hm?" He chuckled.

"I see." You can't look into his eyes because of embarassment.

"Why are you watching that?" He asked while smirking.

"Uhmm. I.."

"You're so cute" He pulled you into a hug. "Did you missed me?"

"Yeah. So much." You smiled at him.

"So that's why you were watching that video?"

"Stop teasing me!"

He chuckled as you playfully punch his chest.

"Arasseooo~" He said, kissing your forehead.

- fin -

A/N:
Another cringy trasheu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 404 20
⋆ ☁ 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝟗 ☁⋆ "to the sky! hello, we are cloud9!" in which jyp debuts another 9-membered girl group
32K 670 19
Heyo! This is a book full of Marichat oneshots. I'd appreciate it if y'all commented and hit the little star in the corner. It really helps me out, a...
202K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
34.1K 734 16
This is a little different from the show, not just the events but some of the characters positions. Katara hasn't met Zuko yet, but she has met Haru...