Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)

841 29 8
By KSmittySmith

That night when I fell asleep all I could think about is Cameron. Cameron this, Cameron that, Cameron's mine. I woke up around 8am and went to take a shower. When I got out I went to check my phone and saw Jasmine texted me to make sure I was awake and Cameron texted me too. Seeing his name on my phone gave me butterflies.

C: Hey you! Hope you have an amazing time at your photo shoot!

C: Send pics(;

I laugh and bit my lip.

M: I hope you have an amazing day as well! And I will!

I laugh and went to throw on some sweats and t-shirt. I was super excited about this photoshoot but my mind always shifted and I continued to think about Cameron. Like I never dated before so what are the rules? How many times do I text and call him in a day? Do I tell my family? How many times a day am I supposed to see him? Do I cook for him? So many questions ran through my mind while I waited for Jasmine. When she comes, I head downstairs and get into the car.

"You excited?" Jasmine asked me.

"Yes! A little nervous but more excited"

"Good! Everything is going to go smoothly. All you have to do is model your pretty little face" she says driving out the parking spot and I smile.

"Oh! Guess what?"

"What?"

"Last night was SO hectic. Listen, I left my book bag at Jack and Jack's house, right?. So Gilinsky brought it over last night and right when he was about to leave Cameron shows up"

"NO" Jasmine yells.

"Yes! Then guess what?"

"What?" Jasmine said slowing day at the stop light.

"Gilinsky hugged me... right in front of Cameron"

"NO!" Jasmine yells again and I couldn't help but laugh. "Then what?"

"Cameron obviously wasn't happy about it. I could tell he was jealous of Gilinsky then he blurted out that he liked me"

"Seriously?" Jasmine says and she's smiling keeping her eyes on the road.

"And we talked about it and we....like kind of make it official". Jasmine looks over at me and her smile was gone.

"What does that mean?"

"Cameron and I...are dating" I laugh.

"Wow" she said. Not the type of response I wanted.

"Why aren't you happy?"

"I am"

"Then what's the problem?" I asked.

"Does his people know about this?" I look at her confused.

"I would think so, Jasmine what's the problem?"

"Relationships can make you or break you in the career you and Cameron are in and I don't want it to break you"

"We're dating, not discussing our views on politics"

"I know Melanie" I stare at her and kept silent for the rest of the ride. How would it make me or break me? When we pull up to the photo shoot place, it was pretty packed. This very loud woman greeted me and took me back for hair and make-up. Then a guy came to get me and took me into the dressing room for my first outfit. When it was time to get in front of the cameras I wasn't nervous at all. They played music in the background and everyone was super nice. I was super excited for this, it was a big deal. When it was rolling around 2pm, we still weren't done but I was super hungry. Jasmine brought me a salad from a vegan restaurant down the street. I get on my phone to see I had messages in the group chat from my girls.

N: I was stil sleep but wanted 2 wish u good luck at ur photo shoot.

L: Good luck u sexy ass

T: Good luck and have fun! Also, Mel I am so sorry 4 last night w/ the whole Cameron thing. I hope I didn't ruin anything.

M: Thank u ladies! And Tana you're fine, actually I have a surprise

"Hey, you have about 15 more minutes so hurry up and finish" Jasmine said as she sits across from me on her phone.

L: Whattttt

N: WHAT!

T: Did you finally lose your virginity!

N: I hate you Tana LOL

M: Still a virgin but no longer single...

L: WHAT

N: YOU GUYS ARE DATING

T: Happy for you, still kind of Team Gilinsky

L: Tana shut up

M: Yes, Cameron and I made it official last night. But I'll talk to you ladies about it later.

I go on twitter and Instagram to upload a new picture.

Then of course, I told Cameron I would send him one. I guess I'll send him one I took of me earlier.

Sent

After I ate I go back on set to finish the photo shoot. When we were done, I got to go look at some of the pictures I took and I was so excited to see the final ones. Jasmine and I played music as we made our way back to my apartment. When we pull up at the front Jasmine parks the car.

"Can I come in? I have to pee" she asked.

"Yea of course" I say getting out the car. We walk into the lobby and someone gets our attention.

"Excuse me, uhh... Melanie?" someone says and I turn around to see Rachel, Cameron's manager.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Jasmine says.

"You know her?" I asked as Rachel walks over to us.

"Wish I didn't" Jasmine said and Rachel approaches us and gives a quick smile.

"Could we talk, over there?" she asked.

"Sure" I say and I follow her to our sitting area in the lobby. Jasmine and I sit down on the couch opposite from her.

"So from my understandings, Cameron told me something about you guys dating? Please tell me he's playing a joke on me?" she asked.

"No... we are". Such a bitch. Rachel rolls her eyes.

"You guys just met, how is this possible?"

"Is there a point to this conversation?" Jasmine blurted.

"Yes" Rachel says pulling out a packet. I look over at Jasmine and she's staring at Rachel. "We are going to need you to sign this" Rachel hands me the packet.

"What is it?" I asked looking down at it.

"A contract that states rules, regulations, and everything you need to know before you go into a relationship with Cameron" she said and I look at her. This is a joke.

"I'm not signing this" I say.

"You will if you want to date Cameron" Rachel says.

"Rachel, this is doing a little too much don't you think?" Jasmine asked.

"No. He's my client and I am supposed to take care of him" she says standing up.

"Does Cameron know you are giving this to?" I asked.

"Of course he knows about the packet" she says putting her sunglasses on. "Listen, I'll give you to about 8pm tomorrow. You sign it or you don't date Cameron" Rachel grabs her bag and walks away. I stare at her in disbelief. I'm basically signing a waiver to date Cameron.

"She is unbelievable" I said. Jasmine and I head upstairs to my apartment and she went to use the bathroom. I stare at the packet on the table. These papers, those words, my signature is what stopping me from dating Cameron. Seriously?

"You want me to read it?" Jasmine asked coming from the bathroom.

"We both should" I say and she comes and sits next to me.

"Have you talked to Cameron about it?"

"She said he knows that she gave it to me. I want to read it and if it's too crazy then I'll call him"

"Okay" Jasmine grabs the packet and starts reading it. "Hello, Melanie Smith, thank you for your interest in dating Cameron Dallas. As you might know, Cameron Dallas is very successful. A young man who started off on vine and now is making a career doing what he loves. Because Cameron is so successful we have to make sure that he doesn't get hurt in the process of dating you. Please read carefully all the rules and regulations of dating Cameron Dallas. Each page goes into depth of each rule. If you any questions please contact, Rachel Corvina, Cameron Dallas manager. Okay, here we go, rule number one, you are not aloud to tell anyone or make it public that you are dating Cameron. Cameron's team will notify you when he wants to go public with you" Jasmine looks over at me.

"Okay, well that's okay right? I mean we don't want people in our business?" I say, Jasmine stares at me and continues to read.

"Rule two, Cameron has a very busy life and career. Cameron is on a set schedule at all times, we know a week ahead prior to his plans. We will make a schedule with you and Cameron so you guys see each other at a certain time for how long you both agree on" Jasmine said.

"That's okay... I mean he is very busy and it'll be nice to know when we can make time for each other?" I say. Jasmine takes a breath and continues to read.

"Rule three, posting on social media. You can post pictures of each other on your social media but if it's too romantic, or too inappropriate then you must consult with Cameron's team first. Rule four, you, Melanie Smith, cannot post anything inappropriate on your social media. Because Cameron has a huge fan base with young girls, they will start to follow you, so no sexy pictures, no politic views, no spreading hate etc." Jasmine says.

"What's a sexy picture?" I asked.

"Rule five don't be jealous. Cameron's fans are made up mostly of young ladies. He will continue to hug them, take pictures with them, hold them, carry them, kiss them etc. Know that it is work. Rule six, being sexual with each other. If you and Cameron decided to have sex, there needs to be a time and a certain place for that. Also, condoms ALWAYS need to be present and you HAVE to be on birth control" Jasmine says.

"Stop reading it"

"Thank the lord" she says tossing the packet on the table. I stand up and put my hands over my head.

"This is ridiculous Jasmine. I feel like they want to control my life because I'm dating Cameron"

"They do but you don't have to let them. Just don't sign it"

"Then I can't date Cameron"

"You're right and maybe you shouldn't" she said and I look at her. "You have such a bright future for yourself kid and dating him might get in the way. They don't care about you, they only care about him. However, I care about you, and he's not worth it" she says. I bite my lip and look down. "I'm going to go, please don't do anything or sign anything with out me present" Jasmine leaves the living room and I hear the front open then shut. What to do? What to do? I pick up my phone and saw Cameron texted me back from my picture.

C: Woah! You are so beautiful!!!!!

M: Thanks Cam. Hey can I come by? We need to talk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 77 16
Family reunions, new secrets revealed, new friends, new foes, new love stories... Can everyone keep up or will some fights be there? What happens whe...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
45.1K 2.2K 33
❝You promised me❞ β™œ Spencer Kingsley holds more power in his hands than he thinks β™œ After years of waiting for Madeline Lockhart, Spencer is finally...