The Biggest Fan II(BAEKHYUN X...

By LeeEunHye6104

The sequel of The Biggest Fan is here!!! Two years has passed. Baekhyun and Taehee started to grow apart beca... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1(하나)
CHAPTER 2(둘)
CHAPTER 3(셋)
CHAPTER 4(넷)
CHAPTER 5(다섯)
CHAPTER 6(여섯 )
I'M SORRY
CHAPTER 8(여덟 )
CHAPTER 9(아홉)
CHAPTER 10(열)
CHAPTER 11(열하나 )
CHAPTER 12( 열둘)
CHAPTER 13(열셋)
CHAPTER 14(열넷)
CHAPTER 15(열 다섯)
CHAPTER 16(열 여섯)
I'm sorry
CHAPTER 17(십칠)
CHAPTER 18(십팔)
CHAPTER 19(열아홉 )
CHAPTER 20(스물)
CHAPTER 21(스물 하나)
CHAPTER 22(스물 둘)
CHAPTER 23(스물셋)
Chapter 24

CHAPTER 7(일곱)

446 23 2
By LeeEunHye6104

완전 팬이에요-SEVEN-

*2years Later*

Aeris become a hot topic group these days. They become a girl group,who can do everything. The girls now become an actress too.

EunHye??? She sign another contract with SM but as a solo rapper. She said she doesnt want to disturb Aeries when she decide to leave the group.. And the girls respect her decision too. Their friendship still strong as ever.. Sometime EunHye helping the girls too.

Their fans respect EunHye too. They said they still support her and Aeris forever..

But...

The couples grew apart except for HaNa and JaeHee.. Exo travels around the world for their concert. And Aeris busy with their schedule.. Even MinHi and Kai didnt talk anymore, even when they meet each other they act like a stranger..

Mybe its true, people often said when  the idols had busy schedule, they wont care about love life anymore.

***********
*Aeris dorm*

"Eonnie, do you have a schedule today?" MinHi asked YeonHee and TaeHee, who was laying down on the floor together with their tired face. Both of them shook their head.

"Lets go on vacation. I'm free for the next 3 days.." MinHi said.

"What vacation???!! Haja! Haja!! Its been a long time since we go on vacation together." HaNa said excitedly when she heard a 'vacation' word..

"But tomorrow I need to stay at agency because of new trainees.. Tomorrow is the audition." TaeHee said lazily and hugged YeonHee. YeonHee pushed her slowly.

"Let me tell them we have a vacation for three days.. The  sunbae's will handle the audition.. Eonnie, come on.. Its been a while since we going on a vacation." MinHi said. TaeHee smiled.

"Arasseo.. Gayoung neun??" TaeHee looked around.

"She went to supermarket since an hour ago." HaNa said, and the door were open as GaYoung show up with SeHun. SeHun seems a bit struggle with sooo manyyyy plastic bag on his hand but he look excited to see the girls... The girls looked at him blankly.

"Ahh.. you back.. " YeonHee said boringly. SeHun looked at the girls in disbelief..

"Yah.. Where's the Aeris who is excited everytime they saw us??? Ige mwoya?? Yah.. are you really an idol??? What with this terrible dress?? Are you ahjumma?? Yah... Is this a girl dorm?? What happen to this dorm when we were gone for a while??? TaeHee yah, you look terrible too. Oh?!!! You cut your hair?? Wah!! Baekhyun hyung will be mad.. He hate a girl with short hair.. Aigooo..." SeHun nagged the girls..

They looked at each other with their annoyed face and give a sign to go back to their own room.

"What an annoying sight.. Girls, lets packing our things.." TaeHee said. MinHo nodded.. HaNa dragged Gayoung into their room, while TaeHee,MinHi and YeonHee went to their own room,leaving SeHun alone.. He looked at their room with disbelief face. He walked out from the Aeris dorm with mad face.

"What's wrong with them!! Mwo??!!! I'm a annoying sight?!! Yah!!!! Are you kidding me??!!! Do you know there's a lot of girls in this world want to be with me??!! You should be thankful,neo gijibe yah!!! Haisy!!!" SeHun yelled outside the Aeris dorm. Suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol appears with their bag..

"Yah.. who's you talking with??" Baekhyun asked. SeHun sigh annoyedly.

"Hyung!!! They're not the same girl anymore!! They're witch!!! Haisy!!" He said annoyedly as he kick the aeris dorm door.. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other.

"Waeyo???" Chanyeol asked.

"Ah!! Molla!!!" He yelled annoyedly and walked to Exo dorm, followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who is curious about what happen to SeHun..

SeHun laying on the couch. The others members of Exo still have their own schedule.. Only SeHun,Chanyeol and Baekhyun are free that day..

"Yah.. Tell us.. What happen?" Baekhyun asked as he sat on the next couch. SeHun looked at them..

"Do you know what they said when they saw me???" SeHun asked annoyedly. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun shook their head.

"They said they had a terrible sight!! Like seriously?!!! Haisy!! And they look at me BORINGLY.. Do you remember how they used to be excited whenever they saw us?? Huh!! Jinjja!! Ah!! Baekhyun hyung, do you know TaeHee cut her hair??" SeHun asked. Baekhyun shook his head.

"Yah.. Is she your girlfriend?? What happen to all of you?? Whenever I talk about MinHi, Kai will be mad at me.. Tell me to shut up.. Whenever I talked about YeonHee, KyungSoo hyung will give me his death glare.. And everytime I talked about TaeHee, both of you looked at me boringly.. Yah... do we have to grew apart like this?? They even hate to see me too.. " SeHun said annoyedly and walked to his room. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol sigh..

"SeHun is right.." Baekhyun said.

"How about your relationship with TaeHee?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun sighed.

"She dont want to pick up my call anymore.. I dont know what happen to us.. " Baekhyun said..

"EunHye said that the girls are change.. A lot..." Chanyeol said..

"Ah! Molla.. With this busy schedule, I dont have any time to talk with TaeHee.. Mybe she mad at me because of that.. " Baekhyun said.. Chanyeol nodded..

*********************
*Aeris dorm*

TaeHee waiting for the girl at living room with her bag.. She look at her phone.. She smirked..

"Huh.. What a useless namchin(boyfriend).. He cameback from his concert tour and never text me.. What a great namchin.." TaeHee mumbling while looking at her phone..

Suddenly someone knock the door.. She lazily walked to the door..

"Long time no see nae yeochin(my girlfriend)!!" Baekhyun said as he waving his hands.. TaeHee looked at him emotionless..

"Dugusaeyo(who are you)?? Nan niga arayo(Do I know you)???" She asked. Baekhyun smiled died..

"Can we talk?" Baekhyun asked.

"We dont have anything to talk about,Baekhyun sunbae.. Ga(Go away).. " TaeHee said as she want to close the door but Baekhyun held her wrist..

"Lets talk,Go TaeHee.. Dont make me mad.. I'm trying to be nice here." Baekhyun said with his serious face.. He's tired with the schedule, so everything just make him annoyed..

"I'm not asking you to be nice with me,sunbae nim.. Just go away.." TaeHee said..

"I dont care.. We need to talk.. now.. Come with me or I'll dragged you out of here.. Choose now!" Baekhyun yelled. TaeHee looked inside her dorm, worried that the girl with heard Baekhyun voice.. She decide to follow him. They went to rooftop as always..

"Let me go.. Appayo(Its hurt)!!" TaeHee yelled. Baekhyun released her wrist..

"What happen to you?! Its been 5 months since you picked up my call and reply my message?!! Do you have someone else here?!! Just be honest with me.. And why the hell you guys saying bad words toward our maknae??!! Even you are my girlfriend, and Aeris is our friend, but still, you need to respect your sunbae.. You're really something!" Baekhyun yelled.. The anger he thought for over 5 months finally revealed.. TaeHee startled.

"Byun Baekhyun ssi, no need to yelling at me.. You're no one to me now.. Neo ara(do you know)??" TaeHee asked.

"M-m-mworago(what did you say)???" Baekhyun asked in disbelief.. He held his fist as he glared at TaeHee..

"Lets breakup.." TaeHee said.. Baekhyun held his tears..

"Are you really in the right mind right now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nae.. Lets go on our own way.." TaeHee said.. Baekhyun still holding his fist.. Trying to calm down.. but he cant..

"Atleast tell me the reason neo paboya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled loudly,furiously, and whatsoever.. His tears falling down because he was too angry..

"We grew apart.. Our relationship is not the same anymore.." TaeHee said..

"Is that all?? For all these years? Is that all?? For real??!!" Baekhyun asked furiously..

"Lets just end it.. Both of us know this is the best way.." TaeHee said..

"Mianhae,Byun Baekhyun.." TaeHee said as she turned around and leave Baekhyun alone at the rooftop.. That night was the last day Baekhyun drop his tears for a girl.. That night was the last day TaeHee and Baekhyun talk to each other.. That night was the last for everything..

*******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6K 58
•Chanyeol thinks he's falling for his best friend •Jongin is madly in love with Kyungsoo and doesn't know what to do, especially with his two roommat...
36.2K 936 35
Suzy is happy with her boyfriend which is one of the EXO members.Then suddenly her boyfriend got into an accident and lost his memories and fell in l...
340K 14.4K 17
Park Chanyeol is one of the most popular kids in school, all the girls love him and all the guys aside from his friend group envy him. He's tall and...
85.8K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...