Mate

By Atlas_Collins

Avalon is just a normal 15 year old girl well as normal as a 15 year old werewolf can be. After her mate reje... More

Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
-Authors Note-
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
OMG

Chapter 27

6.2K 146 19
By Atlas_Collins

I raced down the stairs, looking for him. I saw nothing. What I did see were curious faces poking out of doors. Even a few in the halls stopped after they heard me scream. I went to my left and heard a door slam. I didn't follow it though, I kept running. I raced around a corner, almost slamming into a wall. "Dylan!" I yelled probably sounding like a retard. "Avalon!" I heard someone yell and whipped around, it was Calvin, he was smirking. "Not funny! Where is he?" He just shrugged, the smirk still on his face. 

"Avalon!" Another person shouted and I ran towards it only to be graced with Ace's smirking face. "You dick! Where is he?" His smirk didn't fade. "Tsk, tsk, I'm not a dick Avalon. Who are you looking for?" The smirk on his face told me he knew exactly who I was looking for. "Your useless" I exclaimed and went past him. "Avalon!" I heard from upstairs.

I knew it was foolish of me and the more time I wasted the farther he got away from me. I ran up the stairs and saw Blake, who was smirking. "Boo!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not talking to you! Why where you even in my room?" He went ot open his mouth but I held up my hand. "I don't want to know, bye" I ran back down stairs and outside. I saw a few people hanging around the pool, Nicole was in the shaded area and Phil was splashing her. 

"Dylan?" I asked them. Nicole looked at me and shook her head. I sighed and ran into the woods. I wasn't even that mad anymore. I just want to find him. "Avalon!" I heard a voice yell and I followed it. "What?" I asked, the person was not yet in view. "Hurry up! I thought you were fast!" Yep, it was Dylan. "Dick" I muttered. "I heard that!" He said as I saw him in a clearing with a car. "I was hoping you did" He scowled. "And here I am about to take you to Disney Land" 

That gets my attention. "Disney?" I ask, excited. "Yes, Disney. Now get in the car women." I run to the car and open the passenger door. We get in and Dylan starts the car. I hit him in the gut before we go, for kissing me. "What was that?" He said gasping for air. "For kissing me" I reply and turn on the radio. 

We start to drive and I sing along to the radio. For the whole ride, I was either singing, complaining, or talking to Dylan. I'm pretty sure he would murder me if I gave him a chance to.

"We're here!" He says and I jump out. "Yay!" I start to bounce and Dylan holds my hand. We follow the crowd and eventually get to the entrance. Dylan pays for us, when I enter I grab my phone. "Picture time!" I run up to a person. "Excuse me can you take picture of us?" She nods and smiles. 

I grab Dylan's arm and we smile. "There!" She says smiling handing me the phone. "You have a great day ma'm" She tahnked us and said that we have fun, or she'll hunt us down. We laughed and walked in. "Where to first?" Dylan asked and I just shrugged. I took a few pictures of characters, rides, people, scenery. "I think we should go on a roller coaster first" Dylan looks shocked. "You like roller coasters?" I jump up and down. "Hell yea! Let's go on space mountain!" I grab his hand and run to get in line. "Actually lets get a fast pass" I say and head in the line to get a fast pass. 

We get two then head around, looking at the merchandise and food. "Let's get a few fast passes for rides then go get pictures with characters!" I say as I get yet another fast pass for another ride. "Your such a kid" I nodded my head. "Who wouldn't be in Disney?" I jumped in line to get a picture with Goofy. "You want a picture with him?" I ask as we move up a little. "Yes! It's goofy!" I laugh and we wait a little longer until we get to Goofy. "Next" The camera guy says. I walk to Goofy and give him a hug. "Okay look at me! 3, 2, 1" I smile as he takes a few pictures. "Okay!" He scans something and tells Dylan something. 

When we leave my stomach grumbles. "Food!" I run and Dylan isn't far behind. "You need to slow down." He says and I laugh. "You need to catch up." We order fries and share them. "So when does Space Mountain start?" I ask as Dylan looks at his fast pass. "We have enough time to finish these fries and then get in line." I nod and almost shove the rest of the fries in my mouth. Dylan takes his time making me annoyed. "C'mon! C'mon!" I say bouncing on the balls of my feet. I wanted to ride a roller coaster now, sue me. 

He finished the last fry, so slowly, it killed me inside. When he finished he threw it away and started walking slowly towards Space Mountain. I glared at him, "You walk faster now" I say to him. Getting angrier by the minute. "Why?" He said smirking. "Cause I said so" I said and he laughed. "Whatever" 

The next thing I did, I still don't know why I did. I pulled him out of the middle of the crowd and kissed him on the lips. I let my tongue slide in his mouth and before I knew it we were in a hot make out session. I quickly pulled away though and ran. "Avalon!" I heard him yell, but I was gone heading for Space Mountain. 

I went to the fast pass line and showed the guy my ticket. I went inside after looking around for Dylan. I saw him and I made sure he saw me walk in. It was only a few minutes before I felt someone push me against the wall. "Avalon" He said, his eyes black. "Yes?" I said innocently. He looked at me with an intense stare. His hands wandering around my body, making sparks explode wherever he touched. "It's taking all of me to not take you right here" I glared at him. "There will be no taking, maybe one day I'll let you but not today" We moved ignoring the stares and glares from parents and kids. 

"You might not let me today, but you will be mine" The way he said mine sent shivers down my back. "Dylan we're here" I said as I stepped into a cart. We sat and the bars closed down. The ride started and I was screaming. This was so fun! Dylan was next to me. We took a turn and I leaned into Dylan. We went up and down making my stomach drop. I was laughing and jumping when we got off. "Next one!" I said and Dylan who seemed to be back to normal smiled. "Okay!" 

Big Thunder Mountain was the next ride we were going on. We waited in line, which was surprisingly a little longer than Space Mountain. "After we do this one we have to sprint to the Haunted Mansion. "Yay! Ghosts and running!" Dylan laughed as we got in a cart, I held Dylan's hand as the ride started and I was leaning, dropping and screaming from pure joy. It's been so long since I've been on a roller coaster. We got off and I was sad it ended. 

Just like Dylan said we would have too, we sprinted to the Haunted Mansion. We got there a few minutes past the time it says on our fast passes but who cares. We got in line and I looked at the pictures on the wall. "Boo" Dylan whispered in my ear and I screamed. He laughed and a few people around us laughed too. "It's not funny" I said, my face turning red. "Your right, it was hilarious" I glared at him. "Ha, ha, ha" I ignored him until the ride started. 

We started moving and I was laughing at how bad some of the things were. I did jump when one came in front of me. Dylan was laughing, I glared at him until he disappeared, a ghost taking his place, looking at me then disappearing. I was stunned, where did he go? I was breathing hard and looking around for him. "Boo" A voice whispered in my ear making me scream. "Dylan!" I yelled  slapping him. "I got you again!" I pouted the rest of the ride and even when we got out. 

"Wanna go on the teapots cupcake?" He asked holding my hand even though I wouldn't hold it back. I nodded yes and he led me to the line. We waited for a total of 5 minutes before we got in a green tea cup. "We go fast or I kill you" I say, the smile returning to my face. "Yes ma'm he said" The ride started and we spun the disc in the middle, fast. We were both gripping onto it as we spun it so we would get pushed into the side of the cup by gravity. "Faster!" I yelled laughing. Dylan was laughing too and we went faster. The ride ended too soon. We sadly got out pausing for a minute so we didn't fall. "Now let's rest and buy stuff!" I said, ready to spend money. 

"Okay so do you want a princess dress?" I asked Dylan as we walked around. "Sure! Can I get glass slippers to go with it?" I shook my head. "I thought you were a man?" I said smiling. "I am a man, only a man wears princess dresses with glass slippers" He said puffing out his chest. "Sure, I'm pretty sure they don't. Oh look a balloon!" I ran to a guy with balloons. "Which one" Dylan said getting his wallet out. "That one!" I said pointing to one that was clear with a purple mickey head inside of it. 

Dylan asked the man for it and he gave it to me. Dylan paid for it and I held onto it as we continued walking. "Tie it please!" I said holding out the balloon and my wrist. Dylan tied the string onto my wrist and then kissed the back of my hand. I blushed, then heard a flash. "Beautiful!" I heard the familiar voice of Jules. "Jules?" I said turning to her, Dylan looked just as surprised. 

"You bet ya!" Blake was holding her to his side. "Why are you here?" I asked, it probably came out rude, but I was enjoying my time with Dylan as much as I hated to admit it. "We are here to go on rides before I become to fat for it!" She said rubbing her stomach. Oh yeah, that. "Cool we should all go on the Tower of Terror!" Jules says jumping. Blake looks like he's about to puke. "Blake hates roller coasters" Dylan whispered in my ear and I laugh. "Poor him, Jules is obsessed." We laugh and then we all start heading towards the Tower of Terror. When we get there I already know we will be here practically all night. 

"It's so much better in the dark!" Jules says as the sun goes down. "It makes it look creepier when the window thing opens" She rambles about this ride for the whole hour we stand in line. "Which line?" I ask as we get to the top. "This one!" Jules says leading us to one. We wait for a few more minutes and then get into the elevator. We sit down and get ready for the ride. "It's fine Blake! I'm fine!" Jule's hisses at Blake as he worries about her and the baby. I laugh and lean into Dylan. The ride starts and I start to get jumpy. "We have to ride this more then once, it's never the same twice" I tell him, playing with his fingers. I looked at my baloon that was still attached to my wrist. I screamed as we dropped, I was lifted out of my seat a little, then slammed back in it as it went up once again. I clutched Dylan's hand as we fell again. I was screaming for joy. This was awesome!

We rode Tower of Terror 4 more times. When we were done with the ride we walked out and saw that the lights were on. We headed to the castle that was lighting up. The castle was covered with pictures taken today, "Oh my god! I wasn't the only one to get that picture!" Jules said as I saw the picture of Dylan kissing my hand after he put the balloon on my wrist. It was big, a few looked over at us and smiled. I blushed and hid in Dylan's chest. "I look so bad in that picture." He smiled. "You look beautiful" He kissed me and this time I didn't pull away. 

We were in Disney, a place were dreams come true and memories are made. Well my dream was coming true and memories sure were made. I heard another flash but ignored it, for the few minutes we were kissing it was just Dylan and I the rest of the world didn't matter. 

"Are you going to slap me?" Dylan asked leaning his forehead against mine. "Nope" I said and he pecked me on the lips. "Good, now lets watch the parade" He pulled me into his side and we waited for the parade to reach us. Soon the amazing floats with characters and lights came down the street. I waved at a few of them and they waved back. 

When it ended we said bye to Jules and Blake who were staying a little longer to get the baby something. IT seemed stupid to me since the baby wasn't even born yet. I walked out of the park holding Dylan's hand. When we left we saw the old women who took our picture at the beginning of the day. "Did you have fun?" She asked as we were about to leave. "Yes we did" I said and she smiled. "I'll see you around? Okay?" We nodded and headed to the car. Well where we thought the car was. "Where did we park?" I asked as we walked past the same cars we did 5 minutes ago. "I don't know" He said as we walked to another section. It took us 30 minutes to find the car and I  was beyond tired. 

We got in the car and I collapsed into the seat. "That was so hard" Dylan started the car before agreeing. "Yes it was" He looked over and smiled at me. "Tree house or--" He didn't get to finish, "Tree house!" He smiled and drove off. We blasted the music singing loudly to it, having way more fun then on the ride here. 

It ended before we would've liked it too. We got out and walked to the tree house, I was spinning while Dylan was following me skipping. We got to the tree house and he kissed me. "Gosh I love kissing you" He said and I smiled feeling the same way. I slapped him in the face though, "Ow! I thought you were done slapping me in the face for kissing you!" I shrugged. "It's too much fun" I slapped him again, playfully though not hard. 

I climbed up the ladder and entered his room. "Well I'll be in my room!" I said climbing up the second ladder to my room. "Me too" He says climbing up after me. "I lay in my water bed plugging in my iPhone into the water speakers. I play Just One Yesterday, and lay back on my bed listening to the music singing. 

Dylan falls next to me on the bed, making me bounce and giggle. We start bouncing on the bed, like little kids. When we become tired and out of breath we fall back on the bed. "I had fun today" I said, the music in the background still playing. "Me too" He said kissing me on the cheek. He started kissing down my neck and all around my face, avoiding my lips. My face was on fire. I wanted him to mark me but at the same time I was reluctant to. He hurt me yes, but I never thought how I hurt him. Yes it wasn't the same amount of pain as mine but it was pain. 

I forgave him let him mark me then I left to North Carolina for a year. Even though I didn't stay the whole time. He most likely drank and banged thirsty girls. Then I come back, denying him and showing him up, pushing him away, and the worst, putting a spell on him that made him feel what I felt for years. Not to mention me giving in one minute and then slapping him the next. It must be so confusing for him. 

When you compare what I did to what he did though, mine is so much worse. Teasing me for what felt like ages, marking me then doing it with someone else making me feel worthless, not caring I got kidnapped, making up excuses for why he was with this girl. After I left still screwing with girls. Then coming back and him trying to get me to forgive him by using his alpha command and pushing me against walls. Walls are hard and hurt a lot. 

I just lied there as he continued kissing, each place he touched my skin burned. He did do so many sweet things for me though. He took me in a hot air balloon, a few dates, wait did we go on dates? Yes, we did! He also made me a room in his tree house which was epic and he took me to Disney Land, not caring how annoying or childish I was. He sat there while I was being my childish self and even got me a balloon that was still on my wrist. Why haven't I taken it off yet?

"What are you thinking?" Dylan asks turning me to face him. "Why the balloon is still on my arm" I said and he put this head in the pillow laughing. "Wow" He slipped the string off my wrist and let the balloon go. It rested on the roof and I smiled. "Now what else were you thinking" I looked at him debating if I should tell him. "If I should let you mark me" That got his attention. "I understand if your not ready Avalon, I respect that. I hurt you and I know it's a big de--" I shut him with a kiss. 

"Mark me you big idiot" I said when I pulled back. "Yes ma'm" He resumed kissing, sucking every so often until he reached my sweet spot. I moaned and he smirked into my neck, not yet biting it. "Dylan" I groaned getting impatient. "I'm about to change m--" I never finished that sentence. His teeth sunk into my shoulder and I screamed. When Dylan licked the bite to close it up. I was trying to get my breathing back in control. 

"I love you" Dylan said and pulled me into him. "I love you too" I said closing my eyes and drifting in to sleep. 

*Dont kill me if you think she shouldn't have given in! He took her to Disney Land! I don't know about you but I'd say that sealed the deal!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 10.5K 23
Valentine Riley is a 'nerd'. Not really the nerds which you see around you but more of her pack, Blue moon's tradition is that the Alpha's child has...
564 41 31
summer is 14 and will find her mate early she doesn't know how but accepts it then her real dad appears and tells her everything about who she is who...
308K 9.6K 27
Kenna has been waiting for her mate her whole life. She even saved up money for a getaway once she found him. When her twenty first birthday arrives...
163K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...