Ranger's Apprentice Chats

By SmartAleckTubaPlayer

Chats between the people of the Ranger's Apprentice books More

Ranger's Apprentice Chats
The Ranger's
Xander's 1D Fascination
Which Cora and Missy?
Mapletown Band
Will's Date
note
Band... Again
Song
The Super Bowl XLVIII
note
Erak vs Xander- The Wanted
The Hobbit And LOTR
How To Train Your Dragon
note

The Herons

789 36 20
By SmartAleckTubaPlayer

By the way, MAJOR SPOILER for the 12 book. Plus i am incorperating my Brotherband fanfic.

Will has a new status update: I wonder how things are in Skandia. Maybe I should go visit Erak at some point.

Halt: Well you'll have to ask Gilan. After all, he is the Commandant.

Horace: How's Maddie doing Will?

Will: Fine. I think a trip to Skandia will be good for her.

Evanlynn/Cassandra: As long as there are no attacking Temjuai this time.

Erak: There isn't. And who is this "Maddie"?

Horace&Evanlynn: Our daughter.

Maddie: That would be me, but I am also Will's apprentice.

Svengal: But you're a girl!

Cora Eraksdaugter: And what exactly is that supposed to mean Svengal? I'm a girl, and I'm in a brotherband. 

Svengal: Well that's different!

Maddie: How?

Cora: Svengal,  I suggest you shut your mouth. Your argument is invalid.

Erak: Otherwise you will have a horde of angry girls after you.

Will: Come on Maddie. We're leaving for Skandia.

Cora: Yes, go away all of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.9K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...