Love On the Brain

Od Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." Viac

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 26

10.2K 612 630
Od Xannny

Chapter twenty-six

"Nah, I'm sorry that's funny as hell. He just snatched ya shit." Stunna yelled laughing making me laugh as Sammy just looked at him.

"Stunna." Lew said turning his head so he wouldn't laugh.

"Nah, most people wasn't even worried about that. Why it look like you was bout to kiss this nigga?" He yelled showing Sammy the video.

"That club was loud, he was leaning down to talk to him." Sydney defended him.

"Brah, I'm sorry that's funny as hell. Not only are you gay but you a bitch." Stunna shook his head.

"Stunna you a bitch too if anything, you was right there why you ain't do shit?" Sydney asked.

"Wasn't my damn chains." He laughed. "Sike na, the nigga was already gone before anything."

"Alright, you saying it like Sammy ain't buy new chains. He rocking some better shit right now."

"Why you keep defending him?" Lew asked raising a eyebrow.

"Because Michael is my favorite out of all of y'all fuckboys."

"I ain't a fuckboy." Bhris said looking up from his phone.

"Aight you might be the only one that's not actual a fuckboy." Sydney agreed.

"Negative, he was just fucking some bitch yesterday." Lew said making me raise a eyebrow. "Oh shit, I forgot Sim was right here."

"Yeah aight." Bhris waved him off. "Believe that dumb shit if you want."

"It's always you." Sydney rolled her eyes looking at Lew.

"Speak when spoken to Ophelia."

"He said the middle name! OOOOHH!" Stunna yelled.

"My name cute unlike ya ghetto ass shit."

"What's his middle name?" I asked laughing, even though I knew it.

"H-"

"Sydney, I'm not playing with you." Lew cut her off before she could say anything.

"Word stop playing with my mans, Keyquadre." Bhris said making us laugh.

"Suck my dick." Lew got up and walked out the waiting room.

"Why you mad at us? Your mother should get cursed out for playing like that." Stunna laughed.

"Why you so quiet?" I asked Sammy sitting next to him.

"Just thinking, what if this ain't my baby?" He asked.

"Then you send her on her way but we not going to play the what if game right now while she in labor."

"I act like I won't care but this shit honestly gon break me, I grew attached to the baby."

"I think it's yours because she know you spending a bunch of money on this DNA test, she would of been left."

"Yeah my ma said the same thing, I just hope it's mine for her and the baby sake."

"What you mean?"

"I told you her mother kicked her out, she don't got no where to go if this baby ain't mine."

"Sammy you not that heartless." I told him seeing through the act he putting on.

"Aight you right, I'll give her a few thousand and then send her off." He shrugged.

"I think it's yours." I shrugged.

"Why aren't you back there?" Sammy mother asked coming in the waiting room.

"I don't want to see her born, that shit gon scar me for life."

"You could at least held her hand through it."

"That's what she got her sister and best friend for."

"You a asshole." I laughed going back to sit next to Sydney and Bhris.

"Ya head big as hell." Bhris moved his shoulder so I couldn't lean my head on it.

"Don't do that, I'm sleepy." I whined punching him.

"Stop hitting me." He hit me back.

"Please don't start this damn."

"Ma you know Sammy got his chain snatched by another rapper?" Stunna yelled making me snort since I tried not to laugh.

"I could hear your loud ass all the way down the hall." A lady I never saw said coming in the waiting room.

"Oh shit, is that Stunna mother?" Sydney whispered making both of us look at Bhris.

"Yeah." He sighed. "If she here then that means-"

"Hey Sammy, y'all." Nailah smiled walking in making me roll my eyes.

"Walk in this party and these girls looking at me, skinny jeans on and you know my hair is nappy. Aye, Aye, Aye." Noah danced coming in the waiting room making me and Sydney stand up.

"Okay, okay I want y'all do it, do this dance now Juju on that beat. Juju on that beat." Sydney rapped as we all danced and I waited for Stunna to do his part.

"Now slide drop hit them folks don't stop. Don't stop, aye. Running man on that beat, running man on that beat." He yelled doing it making me die.

"You ugly, you ya daddy's son." I yelled pointing at Sammy as we all laughed.

"I swear no matter where y'all go, y'all always got to be dancing or yelling." Bhris mother said standing at the door way.

"Ma you know Sammy got his-"

"Stunna!" I cut him off laughing.

"Hey miss thing." Bhris mother smiled hugging me.

"Hey ma." I smiled calling her what she wanted me to.

"LOL." Nailah said loudly.

"Where's Dice and Vae?" Sydney asked as we all ignored her.

"They on the way, Vae just got off work and she wasn't feeling good." I shrugged telling half the truth.

"I don't think we formally met, I'm Latosha but you can call me Tosh or Tosha." Stunna mother said looking at me.

"I'm Simone, this my girlfriend Sydney." I introduced us shaking her hand.

"Girlfriend?" Sammy mother asked.

"Yeah ma, we been in this relationship for a while now. I'm part gay, feel me?" I asked smiling.

"Oh shut up." Bhris mother said making us laugh.

"You call both Sammy and Bhris mother ma?" Nailah asked raising a eyebrow.

"Sydney we got a class tomorrow or we off?" I asked sitting down pulling out my phone.

"I don't know, lemme check our classes." She pulled out her phone.

"Oh you're in college? What for?" Stunna mother asked.

"Yes, I'm in my second year but I don't know what to major in. So it's undecided right now." I shrugged.

"That's good, I know you're making your parents proud." She complimented making me smile.

"Yeah, my mom tells me everyday she's proud and my dad brags to his friends now." I rolled my eyes with a wide smile.

"I see why." She nodded.

"Thank you." Bhris kissed my temple grabbing me by my shoulder.

"For what?"

"Ignoring her."

"I don't know about y'all but I'm tired of the drama, it's so stressful and boring. I'm just going to ignore everything."

"I'm studying to be a profiler." Sydney answered smiling.

"Like they do in Criminal Minds?" Bhris mother asked.

"Yeah, just like that. I'm good at reading people."

"Should of read when ya nigga wasn't really ya nigga." Nailah said making Sydney look at her.

"I can't promise about Sydney though." I told him.

"You really annoying as hell son." Sydney scrunched her face up.

"As long as you say something she going to keep feeding on, just ignore her." Stunna said making me look at him confused.

I guess he was for real when he said he was done with her and her drama, I mean I couldn't blame him but damn. I shook my head laying back on Bhris chest.

"You're my brother." Nailah rolled her eyes.

"And you're my sister." He looked at her blankly.

"So therefore you should have my back through anything."

"Nailah I always had you no questions asked but once you start lying to me and trying to manipulate me, we ain't got shit else to talk about."

"Ma, you hear the way he talking to me?"

"I'm tired of always being between y'all drama, Nailah what was the point of coming if you was going to start with everybody here?"

"You too?" She asked like she was honestly hurt.

"This.. this is sad." Lew said walking back in.

"We missed you brother." I smiled.

"Suck ass."

"Watch your mouth Lew!" Stunna mother yelled.

"See? I told y'all she was the reason I'm like this!" He yelled making us laugh.

"My head hurt." Bhris groaned leaning back.

"On a scale of 1 through 10, how much?" I asked.

"Like a 7."

"Front, sides or back?"

"Like my sides." I grabbed his head and kissed it over and over until he pushed my face making both of us laugh.

"It still hurt?"

"Nah, my dick hurt though. You gon kiss that too?"

"Yeah daddy." I whispered in his ear.

"Aight Sim, game over." He straight faced me making me laugh.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my father is coming down in a few days and we're doing this big ass family dinner, are you coming?"

"A dinner? With your father? Family? Of course I'm coming, it's going to be some type of drama, I'm ready for all the tea." He smiled making me laugh.

"My father and I have been getting along lately so I don't understand why would we have drama. Everything should go peachy."

"Is Vae cooking? Cause if not I won't come."

"Yeah, she's trying some new stuff and some of my favorites."

"Oh hell yeah, should of started from that."

"You're annoying." I laughed playing with his hands.

"When do Evy come home?"

"In a few days, Dr.Greene said she responding to the chemotherapy so my baby could be cancer free in a few more treatments."

"Sim you really be acting white towards that bitch."

"That's my baby, I've had her since she was a pup. Call me what you want but that's my first child." I rolled my eyes.

"Aight Sim." He laughed throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Y'all so ugly but cute." Bhris mother said making us laugh.

"Thank you." We said in unison as I mushed his face kissing his lips.

"Sim just a big ass baby that like being under him, they'll spend the whole day together but once one of them got to leave she'll really start crying like they ain't gon never see each other again." Lew said making Bhris agree.

"Nah y'all think I'm the clingy one when he's the real clingy one." I rolled my eyes.

"Bankroll Bhris? I don't believe it." Sydney gassed making me laugh.

"I believe it, he use to be so clingy towards me. It was the best part about him." Nailah added making us look at her.

"Use to, as in past tense. That's your problem, always in the past." I shook my head.

"No it's going to be in the future, you think Bhris really loves you? You think he really gon want years with you? You fucked his brother."

"So I guess we in the same boat right? You fucked his brother while in a relationship with him and another nigga. So do you think he really wants years?"

"What brother of his did I fuck? Stop adding bodies dumb bitch."

"So you ain't fuck Sammy?" I asked and she looked taken back.

"The hell I walk into?" Dice asked as him and Navaeh walked in.

"I'm not explaining my relationship anymore to no fucking body, Christopher and I are together and fuck whoever don't like it cause we gon still do us. Fuck you mean?"

"Now are we finished or are we done?" Sydney asked as we both crossed over arms over our chest.

"You had to call me Christopher? Acting like I did something to you."

"Your mother right there, yell at her for naming you Christopher then."

"Aight but who you talking to?"

"You."

"Alright, fuck off me then." He pushed me making me almost fall.

"What if I would of fell dumb ass?"

"Then you would of fell." He looked at me blankly.

"I keeep on falling in and outtt of love with you. I never loved someone the way I loved you. Oh Oh-" I sung loudly.

"C'mon Sim you making people sicker." Noah said making them laugh.

"Really No? I would of thought Stunna would of said something like that but you?"

"I love you sis." He laughed.

"You don't got to sugarcoat shit, she can't sing." Stunna yelled.

"She sound bad as hell." Dice laughed.

"Aight but get off her, I love when she sing to me. Do you baby." Bhris kissed my cheek.

"Thank you baby." I hugged his neck and squished our faces together.

I was about to say something when on the corner of my eye I saw somebody try to run up making me stand in alert. I stood there while Stunna held Nailah back as she continued making a scene.

"You need some professional help yo." I looked at her.

"Sim sit down." Lew said.

"No. She's not going to sneak me, out your damn mind." I told them.

"She not, I got her." Stunna said.

"Ain't shorty pregnant though?" Noah asked.

"What was your point Nailah? The girl haven't said anything to you since you got here." Bhris mother said shaking her head.

"That's suppose to be me." Nailah cried. "Being all clingy and in love was suppose to be me, Bhris was suppose to be mine."

I scrunched my face up, low-key feeling bad. I know I shouldn't but I still have a heart, I mean I'm not willing to give up my relationship to make her happy but I still feel bad.

"We have been on and off since grade school, we were suppose to have our kids and be married in the big ass house. We had plans, none of this was suppose to go this way."

Bhris stood up and brushed past me to hug Nailah. They all looked at him then me, Sydney stood up and I held her knowing she was going to do something.

"Nailah." Bhris grabbed both sides of her face looking in her eyes. "I love you, even though you putting on this act, you're my first love and I still love you."

"Sim." Sydney said as my heart stopped for a minute, my vision started to get blurry as tears filled my eyes.

"But I'm not IN love with you, you're not who I want anymore. I have somebody who motivates me and push me to be a better me and I'm falling for her more and more everyday."

"Aww." Sydney leaned her head on mine wiping my face.

"All we have is memories now and that's all we'll ever have. Move on cause I already did Nai and I promise you Sim and I gon make these years." He shook his head then sat down.

"Sammy, are you ready to meet your daughter?" Maya shouted smiling oblivious to what was going on.

It never fails.
________________

If y'all asked me to read y'all book and I haven't, y'all don't have to keep asking me. I barely got time to write my own shit, I will read it when I have time. Scouts honor.

RIP to Pablo, I still haven't forgot about you baby😔😔 you in a better place I miss you.

Excuse any mistake.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

22.4K 500 20
"I'm all you'll ever need 🤍 ."
1.6K 52 10
I can't live without him.
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better
12.5K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...