New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

By RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty-Six ~
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~Chapter Twenty Six~

5.5K 216 50
By RoseFiammotta

~Previously~

As I drove off everyone stayed silent.

I finally gathered up enough courage to ask them. "Okay, seriously what's wrong with you guys?"

"What?" Allen said from the backseat.

"You guys think I'm stupid but I'm not okay? I know somethings up." They've been acting strange ever since the store and I just didn't get it.

Nobody said anything.

I glanced at each of them individually, but keeping my eyes on the road of course. "Fine. Don't want to tell me, that's fine."

It was silent the rest of the way.

~~~

The apartment was quiet on a Sunday morning. No one was talking, no matter how much (Name) wanted to speak up and talk to them she refrained herself from doing so. Telling herself that they should be the ones to speak up first. Yet, it hurt her. They were keeping something from her and she didn't know what, which bothered her even more.

The girl walked in the general area and sat at the table. Everyone was away so she didn't have to worry about waking anyone up.

(Name) sighed loudly, figuring she would give up the silent treatment and speak up. She looked down at her lap and clutched onto her (tv show) pajama pants, an anxiety grew up in her stomach.

Have I done something wrong? She thought.

DING

The doorbell rang off and (Name) was confused to hear it.

No one bothers her on Sundays.

DING

Knocking followed the ring of the doorbell, so (Name) got up from her spot at the table.

She faced the others and placed her index finger to her lips, making a "shh" noise.

The girl cautiously looked out of the peep hole from the door and noticed something incredibly odd.

"Yes?" She said from the other side of the door.

"Miss (Last Name), this is the police please open up." She knew that they were cops, but something didn't feel right about them.

"What do you want?" In all of (Name)'s years she has never been disrespectful to a cop, never! But in this moment her guts were telling her that these men were not to be trusted.

"We would like to talk to you about something, please open the door." The other officer spoke.

It seemed to her that there were only two, and by the way they spoke it didn't seem like they'd be calling for backup.

"What do you want to talk about?" She questioned. Hoping to get the answer out of them.

Normally cops don't do this sort of thing, which confused (Name) even more.

"Miss (Last Name), please open the door." The first one said. His tone dark and serious.

A trickle of fear entered (Name)'s veins when she heard his voice. Something was wrong, and she knew it.

She obliged nonetheless, opening the door just a peek.

"What is it?" She said from the crack.

"We have reason to believe you're holding criminals in your home Miss (Last Name), someone reported three suspicious men who seemed to have violently struck out last night at a house party."

(Name) sighed, she knew that the three men weren't her guys, she was watching them the whole time, there was no way they could start a fight without her knowing. Plus she saw the guys who did fight, they got away about the same time that they did.

"Who reported this?" She already knew the answer but wanted to hear it to confirm it.

"We are not at liberty to say miss." The second cop said, placing a hand on my door.

"Did his name happen to be Jonathan Blackwell?"

The cop shook his head. "We're still not at liberty to say miss."

"So how about you open this door girly." The second cop said with a drawl.

If I let them in, they're immediately going to suspect these three, but if I don't then they're going to break my door down and then I could be arrested for lying.

(Name) could feel her hands begin to sweat, her heart beat going faster, and her anxiety screaming in her mind.

I have to let them in.

She creaked open the door and let the two other men into her home. They immediately suspected the three in the living room.

"So you were." The second cop said underneath his breath.

"I can assure officer these men have done no wrong." She said defensively.

"Still were gonna have to take all of you to the station." The first officer spoke.

(Name) began to panic. There was no way she could explain the units that reside in her home.

"We can't." She blurted out.

"What?" Questioned the second officer, a bit irritated.

"You wouldn't understand officer." She said, a bit hesitant. They're going to think she sounds crazy.

"You won't find any traces of them anywhere. No social security number, no ID. It's like they literally don't exist in the real world."

Now you've done it (Name). Now they're really going to think you're crazy.

"Have you been taking drugs?" The second cop said out of the blue.

The girl stepped back in shock, she knew she sounded crazy but not that kind of crazy.

"No of course not." She said aggressively.

"Miss I think you're going to have to come with us."

The two men began to corner her, reaching out to her shoulders in means of trying to hold her down. Out of panic she did the only thing she could think of in a dangerous situation.

She defended herself.

She took down both cops in a quick swoosh. Some awesome ninja skills being used. (Name) couldn't tell what was going in in the second that passed, all she knew was that her arms and legs were moving and that she was probably going to get into a lot of trouble.

The three other men in the house were shocked, they had gotten ready to the cops when they began to corner the girl but the fact that she attacked the cops before they did was astonishing.

(Name) took a minute to snap back into reality, the fight-or-flight response wearing off. Her eyes fixed on the two unconscious cops in her living room. Then up the three guys looking at her with wide eyes.

She opened her mouth to say something but she was cut off by the static of one of the cop's walkie-talkies.

The station was wondering where they were. The two would wake up soon, and (Name) was gonna be in biiiiiig trouble.

"I think we should go." Allen suggested. They were all thinking the same thing. They would go to jail if they stayed, and neither of them wanted that.

(Name), in shock, nodded.

She grabbed the car keys from the table next to the door and looked back at her apartment. 

That would probably be the last time she would ever see it.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 214 17
This is a story I've finished and decided to upload onto here after editing. The main character gets trapped in their school after hours with their...
7.3K 326 30
This is the sequel to Ultimately Unlucky. The main character and her sister were able to successfully escape from the school alive, but for a price. ...
20.3K 1.1K 200
Mostly headcannons, a bit of crack on the side, and probably a few sad and shipfics too! Welcome to 2p Hetalia! WARNING IF YOU DON'T LIKE 2P GERITA...
47.1K 609 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~