Ksi x reader

By JsNoTrEAL

Hey, mom and dad I'm sorry that I'm doing this but I'm 23 now you can't just keep me locked up forever... More

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n not a chapter
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update

Chapter 5

1.5K 28 2
By JsNoTrEAL

(Nathan's POV)
I walk into Sophia's room and see her laying on the bed, she looks up at me then motions for me to come over . I walk over to Sophia and sit on the chair next to her bed ." Hey " she said " hi " I said back awkwardly, we both stare at each other awkwardly her eyes are so beautiful I think to myself no Nathan you can't like her You just met her.
(Sophia's POV)
Nathan and I are both awkwardly staring into each other's eyes when Nathan starts to lean in I lean in also and our lips meet half way we keep kissing until we hear a squeal in the background we break the kiss and I look over to see y/n fangirling by the door." I TOLD YOU I SHIP ITTTTTTTTTTT" she yells.
*time skip YO*
( third person)
It's been a few months since Sophia's attack and in that time Sophia and Nathan have become boyfriend and girlfriend and you and her moved in with him and Landon . You are a editor along side Trent and Levi and you sometimes film whenever they need another person or no one else can. You get payed full time and get about 10$ a day which is a lot compared to what you use to get.... nothing.

(Your POV)
"SOPHIA WHERE ARE MY SHOES " you yelled while throwing things about your room looking for them " I DONT KNOW THEY ARENT MINE " she yelled back from another room. You dug through a few more clothes  till you found them and put them on you looked at your outfit in the mirror next to your bed then left the room. " AYE YO LANDON LETZ GO I HAVE TO RECORD WITH PLEBSTON AT 4:00 AND ITS 3:30 pm" I yelled while running to Landon's room then banging on the door . " CALM DOWN IM COMING " he said while opening the door . I grab Landon's arm once he gets out the room and pull him out the door then to his car .
~~skipping car ride~~
We got to the offices and it's 3:54 and I sprint inside and to my computer and unlock it and pull up mincraft and skype . I get up and walk over to Trent and Levi and say hi then I go to Prestons office and see him making a thumbnail " hey plebston ready to record " I ask out of breath from running " sure I'm ready but um is it ok if vikk records with us he asked . " yeah it's Gucci " I said , I've edited a few videos with vikk in them and he seems pretty nice I thought to myself. I run back to my office and see I'm getting a skype call from Preston I answer it and see Vikk is already in it "HI Vikk " I said and waved at him " HI y/n" he Said back.
-- TIMESKIP --
" Thank you for watching this episode of MONEY WARS please subscribe to this plebeian we call Vikk and put in the comment section if you want to see more y/n in the videos because she funny so yeah BYEEEEE " Preston said then stopped the video. The three of you talked for a few more minutes then Preston said " hey I gotta go I'm on that video grind I gotta record a few so I will have some for when I go to Cali " ok bye Vikk said and Preston hung up . " so y/n how......" YO VIKK WHY ARE YOU TALKIN TO YOSELF " you heard a boys voice in say  as you heard someone open a door. " I'm not ,I'm talking to y/n she is a editor for Preston " Vikk said back  ." Oh well Yo y/n " The guy said  "Sup mate " you said happily while picking up a banana and pealing it, you hadn't eaten this morning and you were so hungry. " What did you need jj ? "Vikk asked while scooting over a little so the person can come into the screen. You bit down on the banana and looked up and saw both guys staring at you , you stuck your tongue out which had  gushy nasty chewed up banana on it then said " like what you see" .  The guy who just walked in  choked and said " naw that's so cringe " then laughed very obnoxiously .  " Oh yeah Vikk I came in here to ask if you wanted to record a gangbeasts " " sure... oh can y/n play also if she want to  "vikk asked . " sure y/n can play , do you want to?"the guy said " sure but um I don't actually know your name " you said while hiding your face in your hair." Oh my name is Olajide Olatunji but you can call me jj" he said .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
6.4K 100 17
I've been in this place for 9 months, they took me from my family and everything I once loved. My family sold me, the people who are supposed to love...
1.9K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
68 0 9
About 4 years ago; I lost my temper, Went nuts under the pressure, Cracked. Call it whatever you want, it’s not going to change anything. I was norma...