Mistake

By TheAbandonedStories

Summary: Harry has been ignored ever since his sister Gem was born. Both his parents favored their daughter a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NO MORE CHAPTERS!
deleting this story and account

WARNING

13K 177 27
By TheAbandonedStories

STOP! You don't know what your getting yourself into. So let me explain.
This book will squish your heart and your brain will need a reboot.
All because of the crushing disappointment.
For this book was abandoned on a lonely corner of Fanfiction.net where I picked it up, read it. Fell in the deepest pit of joy, excitement and love. Only then found that it was uncompleted.
*Dramatic Gasp*
So beware. This book will break your heart, for you will never know how it ends.
Like it broke mine.
But, if you want to risk it. A half of an adventure awaits for you to go on, and support for when you get to the sudden drop off. Me. I will be here to help you through the pain and talk about the possibilities of what you could have experienced.

If you though, can look a dragon dead in the eye and pick up the map form your fallen adventurer. You can contact me and continue this journey into uncharted waters. I'm sure a boatload of interested readers will follow you.

But I must not keep you waiting. You have half a journey to go on do you not?

See you on the other side.

-Heartbreak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3.3K 39
Lucius has twin boys. Voldemort is asking for his servants' firstborn child. Thinking it's an honor; Lucius gives Voldemort the healthy child, Draco...
2K 51 20
Book 1: On the night, 31st October 1981, Voldemort came to my house because a prophecy. He murdered my parents and attempted to kill my brother Harry...
10.6K 431 26
Twin Tales - Have you ever thought how different Harry's life would be once he discovered his twin? Do you think this twin is being treated right by...
87K 1.9K 19
Annabelle was adopted with Hermione becoming her sister but putted Granger as a second last name she was accepted into Hogwarts with Hermione it was...