Pink Princess (OLD VERSION)

By bubbles5151

|| Highest Rank #21 in Humor || Aubrey Powers is a certified pink-a-holic. Her hair is pink. Her nails are p... More

HI GUYS :)
1 || Pinkan
2 || Life is good when everything is pink
3 || Road trip
4 || Mission Impossible
5 || Pink freak
6 || Chemistry
7 || Lip Virgins
8 || Bonfire Olympics
9 || Carter King must die
10 || Bring it on
11 || Babysitters Club
12 || Dance Dance Revolution
13 || Movies and dolls
14 || A camping we will go
15 || The Game
16 || Awareness Month
17 || Trick or Treat
18 || The blind date
19 || Just admit it
20 || A tragedy
21|| Girls just wanna have fun
22|| Auditions
23 || Practice makes perfect
24 || The show must go on
25 || Thanksgiving
26 || Secret Santa
27 || Mean girls
29 || New Year, New me?
30 || The new girl
31 || One, two, three, cheer!
32 || Valentines Day Pt. 1
33 || Valentines Day Pt. 2
34 || Valentines Day Pt. 3
35 || A boyfriend girlfriend thing
36 || Round one
37 || The fling
38 || April Fools
39 || Spring Breakers
40 || The fight
41 || Birthday Bash
42 || The reason why Carter King was expelled
43 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 1
|| character aesthetics ||
44 || Cheer Nationals Pt. 2
45 || The terrible terrible no good very bad day
46 || Mission Impossible Two: The Sabotage
47 || Ten things I hate about you
48 || A very cliche ending
Epilogue
AN/quiz/& extras :)
|| big news ||
|| male cast ||
|| extras cast ||
|| TRAILER ||
|| fun facts ||
new account
Pink Princess V.2 (not clickbait๐Ÿคญ)
Pink Princess V.2 published!
Ch. 1-3 PUBLISHED

28 || Christmas

2.3K 148 14
By bubbles5151

28 || Christmas

Ever since I was a little girl I always was the first to wake up on Christmas Day. In my family we weren't allowed to open gifts until everyone was up so I would jump on my parents bed until they woke up.

Now that I'm older? Well they have to jump on my bed to get me up.

"Aubrey," my mother gentle shakes me. "It's Christmas sweetie."

I roll over and mumble something incoherent.

"I made Christmas waffles."

Immediately I shot up. Christmas waffles were my favorite. My mom made Christmas tree shaped waffles infused with red and green m&m's. Drizzled with syrup, powdered sugar, and caramel, can you say yummy?

I brush my teeth and skip downstairs. Jason is already at the table digging into his waffles.

"I hope your fat ass didn't eat them all," I say in greeting.

"Don't worry I made sure to leave you some scraps," he cackles.

I pile four waffles on my plate and load on the toppings. This is diabetes in the making.

I have a foodgasm as I take my first bite. Too good.

After finishing my breakfast I wash my plate and meet everyone in the living room. There's a pile of presents under the Christmas tree.

In true Christmas fashion mom makes us open our presents in front of everyone so she can see our reactions. I go first.

I receive a Victoria's Secret gift card pre-loaded with fifty dollars, the pink rhinestone iPhone case I've been begging my parents to buy me, a pink makeup glitter set from Mac, and clothes. All pink of course.

I'm happy.

As you get older you start to appreciate the finer things in life.

After presents we eat cake and watch Christmas movies. There's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I jump up. I open the door and my besties are standing on the other side.

"Surprise!" They cheer.

"Not that I'm not glad to see you guys but shouldn't you be with your families?"

"My mom went on a date," Nikole rolls her eyes. "Not that I'm not happy for her and all since she really needs to get over my dad."

"I've had enough of my family," Chanel says. "All my cousins, aunts, and uncles are over and they're so annoying."

"And I'm just visiting briefly," Ivy smiles.

I let them in and we head up to my room.

"So what'd you get?" Ivy flops down on my bed.

I show them my gifts and they oo and ah.

"And here are all your gifts," I hand them their respective gift bags.

"OMG!" Nikole squeaks. "You didn't!"

"I did," I grin.

"Loving the colors on this scarf," Chanel says happily.

I hand Ivy her bag. "And for you."

She narrows her eyes at me and reaches inside. When she pulls it out she gasps.

"No way you got me a Polaroid camera?!"

"I found it at a thrift store and it worked pretty well. I know you've always wanted one."

"YOUR THE BESTEST FREIND EVER!" She tackles me in a hug.

"I love you too Ivy," I squeeze her back.

"Okay everyone Christmas picture!" She holds up her camera. We all gather in.

"Say Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!"

The camera goes off and starts whirring as the picture prints.

"Best Christmas ever," Nikole grins.

"I'm so getting this framed," Ivy says. We all gather around her to see the picture.

"Cute ass bitches!" Chanel jokes and we all laugh. Ivy's phone peeps.

"Gotta go. Love y'all."

"Group hug!" I call out and we all squish each other eventually falling over in a fit of giggles.

After Ivy leaves Nikole gets a text from Ryan to meet him at the park. Then Chanel's dad starts blowing up her phone so she has to go back too. I'm glad they were still able to come over, even for a little bit.

Later that evening I'm sitting on the front steps nursing a cup of hot chocolate when I hear the unmistakeable sound of a motorcycle. It stops right in front of my house. The driver removes his helmet.

"You got your motorcycle?" I stand and make my way over to Carter. I know I always say how hot he is but now he has the compete bad boy image. Leather jack, jeans with chains, and a motorcycle.

"Yep. Sold my car, and got a nice amount of Christmas money from the relatives," he pats the back seat. "Hop on."

My first response should be hell no but instead I say: "There's only one helmet."

He shrugs. "You can wear it."

"Isn't that-"

He cuts me off. "Trust me I know what I'm doing."

"Okay," I agree. This goes against all my better judgement but I trust him. Maybe more than I should.

I run inside and put on a sweater and some shoes.

"Mom I'm going out with Carter! Be back in a bit."

"Don't be out too late!" She calls from the kitchen.

My heart starts thrumming with excitement as I slide onto the back of Carters motorcycle. He hands me the helmet and I slip it on.

"Hang on tight," he instructs, revving the engine. I suck in a breath and warp my arms around him.

He suddenly takes off and we're going so fast the air is sucked out of my lungs. I squeeze him tighter in fear of my life.

"Aubrey I know your eyes are closed," I hear the amusement in his voice. "Open them."

"I can't," I keep them closed.

"You're not gonna die. I won't let you."

Summoning every once of courage I have I crack one eye open. Then they other.

Wow.

The world is a blur of lights and colors. Going this fast you can see nothing but everything at once. As we pass the beach I can see the colors of the setting sun blending in with the water. It's beautiful.

We stop somewhere along the beach and I surprisingly feel sad. I was just starting to enjoy the ride.

"I can see why you wanted one so bad," I take off the helmet and shake out my hair.

"When I'm on one I feel different," he admits. "Free."

"Free from what?"

"The past."

This is the first time that I've seen Carter serious. He's not joking around or messing with me. I remember how determined he was to keep the reason why he was expelled a secret. Since the DDR party I pretty much dropped the subject but it's still there, lingering in the back of my mind. I wonder if that's the 'past' he's talking about.

I gently touch his shoulder. He turns to look at me.

"Well you wanna know the good thing about the past?"

"What?"

I smile. "It's in the past."

He snorts. "Thanks Buddha."

"Anytime."

lol it's a new year and all but I hope you guys all had a lovely Christmas and happy new year!🎆🎇✨

2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣ 🏃🏾‍♀️💨 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣

Me running from 2016 to 2017

Vote
Comment💬
Share👥

Stay pink 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 527 26
If you look up the word insane in the dictionary, you'll most likely find Aubrey Powers name under the definition along with a photo to match. A cert...
476 34 81
๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ...
1.1K 25 23
Blonde haired, brown eyed, artsy, sporty, most popular girl in school Mia Moore is living the High School dream. While involved in every aspect of he...
139K 3.7K 42
(Book 1) #120 in Teen Fiction Suddenly an awkward silence took over the room and we were like magnets, attracted to the sudden beauty of the of the...