The Hollands and Haz Imagines...

By triplegoddessmoon

it is what it is. Update (10/28/2020): This was written in 2016-2017 so lots of this is outdated and has ton... More

T.H. - The first time you met
P.P. - Couples that study together, stay together*
Preference - Nicknames
T.H. - Pool day
P.P. - Invisible
Preference - Type of Relationship
T.H. - Love Interest(Requested)
P.P. - Meeting Aunt May
Preference - Favorite song
T.H. - On set*
P.P. - Mine*
Preference - Cuddles & Sweet Nothings
T.H. - Jealous
Preference - Disney World
T. H. - The Ellen Show
P. P. - Secret Revealed(Requested)
Preference - Late Nights
T. H. - The Carnival (Requested)
P. P. - First Kiss (Requested)
P. P. - Distraction*
Preference - 5
New Book
A/N - Did you miss me?
H.O. - Birthday
Preference - H.O. Catch Up
T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 2
P.P. - Tease*
H.O. - How You Met
Preference - Third Wheel
T.H. - Clumsy
P.P. - Unmasked
H.O. - Bite Me*
Preference - PDA
T.H. - The Ellen Show pt. 3
P.P. - Jealous
H.O. - Working Out*
Additions + a rant?
Preference - Borrow
Blurbs - 1
T.H. - Boxing*
P.P. - Party
H.O. - Bite Me pt. 2*
H. H. - Oops
Preference - Twins Catch Up
Blurbs - 2
Blurbs - 3
T.H. - Distraction*
P.P. - Lovesick
Preference - Quarantine
Oops

P. P. - Rivals(requested)

15.4K 164 15
By triplegoddessmoon

Requested by @truthordaredevil  Your superhero can teleport and  uses combat skills and gadgets. Hope you like it!

~

Starts with Peter and Sol laughing and talking together. Then lizard or electro attack school. Sol leaves and Peter does too. Sol makes fun of villain in her superhero suit. Spiderman shows up and they argue. Eventually stop and beat villain. Spiderman gets hit and Sol takes off his mask. She says Peter then she takes off her mask. They're both shocked and suit up again to go catch the villain.

"No, Sol, I mean he's trying to save people." I rolled my eyes, "No, Peter, Spider-man is a menace. All he does is swing around and destroy the city."

"I don't know. I've met him before, and he's pretty cool to me," Peter shrugged. I was about to argue when a loud crash came from the hallway. We ran out the library to see a man in a stupid suit, electrifying everything around him. Electro. He's here for me. Last week I had dumped him in a river, he's obviously pissed off with me.

I turned to look for Peter but he was gone. He probably already ran away to hide, I thought. Quickly, I pulled my bag over my shoulder and ran to the girls restroom.

When I came out, I was suited up and ready to fight. I spotted Electro and teleported to him.

"Well I'm shocked to see you here, especially at school. I know your not the brightest guy around," I mocked. Electro growled and lunged at me. I teleported behind him and kicked his back. He fell to the floor, but quickly got up. I was about to knock him out when I heard an annoying voice.

"Hey everyone!" I looked to my right to see an obnoxious menace. "Spider-man," Electro and I said in unison. Spider-man was hanging upside down on a web. He jumped down, crouching, and looked up," The one and only." I knew he was smirking under his mask. He webbed me up against a wall far away from them, then proceeded to fight Electro.

I teleported out but Spider-man kept shooting me back. Being distracted by me, Electro hit the menace and got away. I sighed, watching Spider-man laying on the ground unconscious.  Carefully I walked up to him and began to pull the mask off.

"Peter?" His eyes shot open and got up quickly. He still didn't notice his mask was gone and looked confuse, "How do you know my name?"

I laughed to myself, taking my mask off," Because I'm your best friend." Peter did a double take, his face full of shock. He continued to mumble to himself, still surprised.

"My rival was actually my best friend," he gawked at me. I smirked," Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot."

~

Put a few spiderman quotes!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...
372K 5.8K 94
y'all im so sorry but i cannot write anymore so this was discontinued,, a lot of people have been asking if i could re-upload these so here it is tit...
72.6K 1.7K 103
Over 90 self insert works all written by the lovely HufflepuffHolland. Her blog is now deleted, and with her permission I have collected all of her w...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...