Bisexual Fanfic

Bởi Undertaletrash420

Basically a stereotypical fanfic, including Chara, @SpiritWolf27, and me. Let the memes and citrus fruits beg... Xem Thêm

The Story
Hey, that's pretty good!
Ms. Frizzle, Can we Please Not Continue the Fanfic?
A Day in The Life of... A Dysfunctional Relationship
Sentient Cancer
Roses are red, Harambe was shot, I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop.
Prequel
Slowly going insane
Birthday

Further Back Prequel

5 0 0
Bởi Undertaletrash420

   This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you all about how my waifu came real. Iiiin northwestern Washington, not born, but raised, in my room is where I spent most of my days. Chilling fiercely masturbating to pictures of Chara, all cool. Then I got this account, startedmaking cancerous fanfics. I got to the end of the genocide route and Chara appeared, she said "I'm moving in with you, weeaboo." 

When she got there I thought, "Hey, that's pretty good!" After that cancerous meme, we started out with a pretty stable relationship. After a while, Chara began to dislike my extreme affection towards her. Then she became a Tsundere. Then Sw joined in on the fun, and Chara is now the suicidal goddess and partial mother we see today!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

895K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
246K 10.3K 36
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
94.7K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
295K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc