More Than Just Butterflies

By Flowersfortheboys

Sang My name's Sang. I've never had the perfect life but I'm hoping I eventually will. I know while with Nor... More

The North Star
Warning
Jealousy
A/N
Farther
The Truth
A/N
Love
Figuring It Out
Hormones
Talks
Names
Packing
Adopt
Thinking
Advice
What Happened?
Forgiveness
Gone
Kiss
Comfort
What is it?

Sharing?

3.9K 267 23
By Flowersfortheboys

North's POV

I feel rather than hear my snore cut off when I wake up. I grumble and tighten my fist around something soft. My eyes open and I smooth down Sangs hair, her cute little grunt, that reminds me of a kitten, makes me smirk.

"North let me sleep." She grumbles and grabs my hand pulling it around her shoulder so she can cuddle it against her cheek. I run my thumb against her soft cheek listening to the raspy sound as my calloused finger feels her. This thought makes me frown, she's alot softer than I am and I've been pretty rough with her. I need to ask her if she has been sore lately after our... activities.

"Baby." I pinch her cheek softly when she doesn't answer.

"Sang baby." She grunts and pushes my thumb across her cheek again.

"Let's give Silas the couch and we can go sleep in bed."

"Or you guys could have the couch and I could have the bed." Silas pipes up. I glance over at him and watch as he runs his hand over her tiny foot.

"Or we could all go to the bed, We'd all fit." I suggest. He cracks open one of his eyes and looks at me with questions I'm not sure I can answer at the moment.

"You ok with that Aggele?" He asks resuming the rubbing of her feet.

"Does that mean were all gonna cuddle." She mummbles obviously half asleep.

My brother and I both chuckle. Silas gets up and gently moves her feet off of him, walking down to the bedroom.
I pick up a sleeping Sang and cradle in my arms, her head resting in the crook of my neck, her breath kissing my neck.

This is quickly becoming my favorite thing she does. When I wake up with her in my arms and her head is tucked in my neck, I feel so full of love. Almost as full as when Luke and Uncle took me in. Though I'll never admit that to them.

When I get to my room and Silas is shirtless and facing the wall already, I grunt and kick his feet forcing him to move over. After he talked down I set Sang in between both of us and spoon her while she spoons Silas. I don't even think she realizes what she s doing. And it makes me smirk.

I snuggle more into her and kiss her neck, she lets out a small moan and I smile.

Sangs POV

I wake up to Silas cushioning my head on his arm and the other around my waist but I'm to warm to care. I try to kick my feet out to find North but only find a newly left space on the bed, the warmth from his body is still there and so is the indent on the memory foam.

"Aggele stop wiggling." Silas mummbles into my hair, his hand slides down onto my lower back and I feel my lower belly fire up. My breath catches and I try to sit up but am trapped in his arms.

I am awake now, and my brain screams this is wrong, very very wrong. Why am I cuddling with Silas? Where is North right now? I hold in a whimper of fear and push against Silas chest, freeing myself from his warm embrace.

"Aggele?" Silas grumbles opening up his big brown eyes.

"You have a girlfriend. I'm so sorry I didn't... I'm with North." Tears start to form in my eyes when I realize hes shirtless.

"Baby its fine. If I cared if he cuddled you, you wouldn't be in the same bed right now." North says from the doorway. I turn around on my knees, the sheets twisting with my movements and stare into his eyes.

"It's wrong." I say weakly. He smirks and shakes his head at me, his eyes soft.

"If I'm on a job or something and you have one of your nightmares, who do you think is going to come hold you? You didnt think I was just going to have you deal with it on your own did you?" His voice gets deep and it makes the fire in my belly spread to my chest. stupid hormones.

North pushes off the frame of the doorway and stalks towards me. I watch him as I feel Silas sit up behind me.

"Baby?" North's voice gets deeper and I feel myself sway towards him, he sees it and his smirk gets wider.

My blush is uncontrollable as it spreads across my cheeks like a wildfire.

"North?" I whisper drunk with the thought of North taking me.

A hand catches my waist and rubs. I whimper as Silas' hand runs down to my hip and squeezes me. I keep my eyes on North as his eyes darken. He kneels on the edge of the bed and runs his hands to my neck, holding my head in a way that I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

"This ok baby? Can we share you?" He whispers, his nose running down my neck, I groan and rest one hand on North's chest, the other on Silas' hand.

"Aggele?" Silas whispers on the side of my neck North isn't nibbling. I feel my stomach drop to my toes.

Am I really going to do this? Am I going to let both of them touch me at the same time? I don't even know Silas.

I feel my self getting nauseous and suddenly I'm not sure if my stomach dropped because of the thought of both boys touching me, or me being pregnant. The smell of Norths cologne makes me wrinkle my nose as a headache starts behind my eyes.

"North." I whisper pushing against his chest. I'm going to throw up.

I feel him smile against my neck obviously thinking I'm still enjoying this. I'm not.

"Guys let me go." I say and push a hand against my mouth. Oh dear God. I feel the blood leave my face as the nausea gets worse.

North leans back and takes in my pale face with wrinkled eye brows.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna..." I shake as i jump out of the bed running for the bathroom before i get sick all over the bed.

"Aggele mou?"

"Sang baby?" Both boys ask in sync, I kneel down in front of the toilet barely in time before vomit runs up and out of my mouth. I keep throwing up and it feels like it's going on for forever before it stops.

Silas is running a hand up and down my back while North holds my hair back and puts a cold wash cloth on my neck.

My stomach feels sore and empty and my hands are shaking terribly when I push a few stray hairs out of my face.

"Are you done now?" North asks softly, pressing a soft kiss to my neck I shiver and let myself fall against his kneeling form.

"I'm sorry." I say as I wipe tears away.

"Don't say sorry Sang you dont have to say sorry." I hear Silas get up and then the sound of a wrapper fills the room. I look at him as North reaches around me and flushes the toliet. Silas has a new toothbrush in his hand and is holding it towards me. I blush and take the toothbrush allowing North to push me up towards the sink.

After I'm done washing my mouth, I go in search for North  to tell him I'm sorry again. I find him watch TV in the couch again.

"Um North?" I say quietly grabbing his attention. He turns around and gives me one of his special smiles that I like to think are just for me.

He gets up and walks towards me.

"Silas was called out by Mr.B. So it's just you and me tonight Sang baby. I can bring the Tv into the room and we can watch something there or I can go borrow Luke's laptop and we can watch Netflix if you want." I nod and sink into him. He pulls me by my hips towards him and I sigh contently.

"I dont really care what we do North" I tell him, he rubs his thumbs under my shirt and I shiver at the feeling of the rough pads of his fingers running over my hips.

"I'll go borrow Lukes laptop and we can watch criminal minds or something." He mumbles pulling my chin up for a soft kiss.

"Go get into bed, I'll bring something from the house that we can snack on." I nod and turn around heading back towards the bed.

When North gets back with the laptop, I see crackers and cheese sitting on a plate in his hand and moan. Cheese sounds really good right now.

"Oh now your hungry?" North teases. I smile and lean back in his pillow sniffing his scent from it. I wonder why it had suddenly made me sick earlier.

After North gets into bed and settles down we end up watching a show called criminal minds, there's a really cute guy on it named Reed and every time he opens his mouth it makes me happy for some reason.

"What are you smiling about baby?" North mummbles into my neck, I grab the cheese slices hes about to eat and giggle when he growls.

"I like Reed he's cute." North grunts and pulls me closer so my legs are over his, I have to turn my neck at an odd angle to see the screen and it makes me grunt.

"Your not aloud to think other guys are cute." North mummbles tiredly. How is it we're still tired when we slept the whole day away?

"I think your cute." I tell him looking up at his handsome face. North smirks at my comment and reaches down to squeeze one of my butt cheeks, I squeak and jump.

"Go back to sleep Sang baby." I smile and tuck my head into his neck blushing when he massages my butt.

"I love you North." I whisper smooching his neck.

"I love you too Sang baby."

---------

So how did you guys like this chapter? I'm trying to start moving the other guys into their relationship but everytime I try to write it I have to erase it because I feel like it doesn't sound good. To be completely honest I'm not even happy with this chapter but I know I needed to get one up.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading!! You have no idea how much it means to me that your sticking through this with me. Thank you again and dont forget to comment and vote.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.