Trouble Maker

By _skyswirlmyg

Kristina Tori Green, an eighteen year old troublemaker with the nerve, the sass and the trouble. But being a... More

I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII

II

11.2K 275 47
By _skyswirlmyg

Kristina's POV

I stretched my legs and arms. At last, class Is over! I sighed. Before I could get out of my seat, the white-haired bad boy, was now in front of me still glaring.

"Hey, bitch! I believe we have unfinished business!" He spat slamming his fists on my desk. Keeping my emotionless facade on. I looked at him with fury.

"You better watch that filthy mouth of yours. You don't know me." I glared up at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Same here bitch." He really emphasized the word bitch.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Ignoring him, I started packing my books and grabbed my bag swinging it over my right shoulder.

"My name is Kassadin Herdosin." He introduced himself even though I didn't care to ask.

"Pleasure to meet you," I said sarcasm dripping with every word.

I walked out of the room leaving him standing there. I scoffed. That boy is really troublesomeI rolled my eyes and continued walking till I found myself outside.

I sat down in the school garden. It's magnificent. There are different kinds of flowers, so colorful and peaceful. Mesmerized by the beauty, I hadn't noticed that Kassadin guy. When noticed, I rolled my eyes for the third time this day.

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I instinctively gave him a jab. Letting go, he groaned and covered his jaw with his hand.

"Don't you dare walk away." He stared straight in my eyes as I looked at him straight-faced. "And the fuck is your problem?!" He shouted.

"You." I bluntly shrugged.

Kassadin's POV

This girl is hitting some nerves. I clenched my teeth together.

Suddenly, my whole body hits the smooth grass of the garden. I see her covering her skirt as she put a foot on my chest. This girl is something else.

I cursed at the pain stinging in my head.

"Can you stop cursing and talking too much? You're like a girl. Oh, and next time you bother me, you won't land on the grass." Her voice perfectly matched her poker face. Icy cold with a hint of annoyance.

She walked away as the strong wind blew her brown hair. Stopping she turned around. The wind had calmed down.

"Stop disturbing me. You're annoying." She left me lying on the floor as I still groaned from the pain.

"Bro! You got beat up by a girl." Blake said holding back a laugh.

I was still on the floor. The two idiots were laughing. I glared up at them still feeling pain.

"You okay?" Nicco asked helping me up after he came down from his laughter.

"That's literally the girl version of you. But even more badass." Dello said seriously.

"Shut it!" I warned rubbing my head.

Just you wait for my revenge, I'll give you the worst week you've ever experienced. I smirked mischievously.

"Looks like you have a plan." Dello grinned jumping up and down excitedly.

"Tell us! Tell us!" Nicco encouraged. Dello nodded.

"I'm just gonna give her a sweet surprise." I innocently said

Kristina's POV

Jill gave me two hours of free time, thankfully. I'd say thanks but he would just laugh at my face.

I sighed. Why does my first day going to end up like this? What's the problem? I think that the chair has a curse, I thought to myself. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep

Kassadin's POV

I searched for her in every room and every corner on campus but no badass girl was found... What Is her name?

I instinctively dragged myself to the school garden and there was that girl lying on the grass peacefully and snoring quietly. I chuckled mischievously and sat beside her. I took a picture of her.

I inspected her face. I realized she beautiful up. With her pale white skin and her pink blossom lips. Her auburn to brow hair looked so smooth to touch.

"Stop drooling." A soft voice said. I was brought back to my surroundings and shuffled back confused. What the fuck happened? I asked myself.

She sits up and crawls on all fours towards me. "Cute." She stated.

"W-what?!" I stammered blushing a pink shade.

She crawled even closer. I closed my eyes expecting a kiss, but I didn't feel anything. Opening my eyes, I growl. She's not there.

A meowing cat purred behind me. Turning around I found that girl... hugging a cat?

"Cute, cute, cute." She repeats still poker-faced but with a small smile.

I blushed. The fuck why did I think that she's saying that I'm cute?! I'M HANDSOME! 

Petting the cat, she suddenly looked at me and grabbed the cat, handing it to me. My heartbeat quickens. I stood up and ran away.

The fuck is happening? I asked myself.

Kristina's POV

The cat is super cute. Why did Kassadin run away? I  mean look at it, it's so cutttttteeeee. I may be cold-blooded and mean but this cat is very cute. I reached over, grabbing my bag and pulling my sandwich from inside It. Getting a small piece of it, I put it on the floor gave it to eat. We ate together.

My two-hour break was finished. I went inside my class and stopped when I heard a snarky voice talk.

"Well here is the slut." A girl whispered to another. She was a black-haired, brown-eyed girl that had her books fully exposed and her panties as well.

"Can you stop describing yourself?" I rolled my eyes.

A chorus of 'ohs' was heard from the whole class.

"How dare you to say that? Don't you know me?! I'm the queen in this school." The girl said flipping her hair.

"And I'm a Nigerian prince." I sarcastically replied. She confusedly cocked her head to the side.

"What?" She asked scratching her head.

"Sorry, I thought we were telling lies." At that, a snarly scowl came on her face as it went red. Her mouth wide open, and her eyes full of shock. I was about to walk away but she grabbed my wrist. Taking a long breath to keep patient. I turned around.

"I'm talking to you." She said through gritted teeth and tightened the grip.

"You think that hurts?" I laughed and using my other hand I gripped her wrist using 1% of my strength.

"Ouch!" She shouted in pain. Her scream high pitched, enough to make the whole class plug their ears.

"By the way. You don't know me either." I spat, "'So stop acting like a bitch!" I shouted. Releasing my hand, she grabbed her wrist and poured her tears.

"... And if you're acting like that because of these four idiot boys, don't worry, they are all yours. Slut." I said harshly and went to the last chair, near the window.

"Burned!" A random student yelled out. "Serves her right!" Another also said.

She runs away, slamming the door behind her. I scoffed. After that, she didn't come back.

The class started and the teacher discussed the lesson. I was staring out of the window. I heard a loud bang at the door. Dramatic. Again. No surprise there. Here they are.

"They came?"

"That's new."

The students kept gossiping about how they came to class.

Wait, so they always ditch classes? Whatever, it isn't my business.

They walked towards me and it's a surprise that kassadin didn't speak to me because I was sitting in his seat. Although, I'm glad that he stopped being an annoying person.

"Hey." He greeted and waved.

I ignored him, looking out of the window. He kept talking over and over. I ignored him for more time.

Suddenly a paper was thrown at me. I opened it. It said 'Notice me!'

I just crumpled it again and shot it directly 8n the trash can.

Another crumpled paper was thrown at me. 'That's a nice shot ;)" It read. I crumpled it again and put it in my bag.

Kassadin's POV

I continued disturbing her until she stood up and looking pissed. I smirked holding back a grin.
The game just started, I thought mischievously. I grinned innocently at her. But I didn't expect what would happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 17.4K 61
Olivia has been abused by her brother all her life, and she has the bruises and burns to show it. When she makes a stand and moves out, she meets a...
207K 10K 56
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
1M 88.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
8.2K 304 24
Book 2 to Loving Series **** Julieta is back and so is everyone! But no it's Julieta's turn to heal herself from her past. To understand thing...