Laced Lies

Av CarpeDiemWrite

#824 in S.S I, Victoria Adams, almost never lie. In fact I've only told 10 lies in my life. But it was those... Mer

Disclaimer
The Lies and Dates
Lie 2-I Don't Have A Crush on Elliot Ways
Lie 3-We Will Be Best Friends Forever
Lie 4- Hurting You Was Not My Intention
Lie 5- I'm Sorry for Leaving
Lie 6- I Already Ate
Lie 6.5-College
Lie 7- I Hate You
THANK YOU
Lie 8- He's Still Alive
My Lie A/N PLEASE READ
Lie 9-I Forgot About You
Lie 10-I'm Okay (Part One)
Lie 10- I'm Okay (Part Two)
Edit (Please Read)
Final Lie 10-I'm Okay (Part Three)
Epilogue
Stay Strong! Sequel? Thank You!
300 Views

Lie 1-My Dog Ate My Homework

3.6K 149 24
Av CarpeDiemWrite

10 years ago

Victoria

Sweat pelted down my face as my fingers fumbled through the Disney Princess folder. Where was it? Where was my spelling worksheet?

"Victoria," Mrs. Isle's stick figure towered over me, "Where is your homework."

My eyes widened in fear, cowering beneath her glance.

She looked like an evil witch. One that would choke you and put you in her big cauldron if you didn't do your homework.

"M-m-my dog a-a-te my home-home work," I stuttered, tears pouring from my eyes.

My dog didn't eat my homework, in fact, my dog has no teeth.

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE! SHARE THE STORY! 

TELL ME YOUR FIRST GRADE LIES, I'D LOVE TO HEAR THEM.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

239 8 8
Every person that comes in and out throughout our life is clearly destined to give us some sort of purpose in our life. It's just like how these two...
106K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
518K 17.3K 18
"-what’s your name?" My heart stopped. I shouldn't tell him my real name, because then he’ll want to know where I live and then what if he wants to m...
277K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...