Bad Pearl

Par Thtoneshortruby

pearlnet is underated highest ranks: #9 in Pearlnet #2 in pearlxgarnet other ranks: #66 in gems #70 in fusion Plus

Gone
Teasing
Regeneration
Clues
~A/N~
Corrupted
The Barn
//NOTE//
Peridot
Yet again another note
"please stop your scaring me"
"because inside im a monster"
"we'll be counting stars"
"black is not sad"
"ℓσσк αт тнє ѕтαяѕ"
"∂σит вℓαмє"
Help
"ωє ¢яανє ωнαт"
"ℬᎯℬᎽ ℐᏆЅ"
"ṅєṿєя ɢıṿє ȗƿ"
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
"ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴇᴀsʏ"
Birthday
"∂σит ℓєт уσυя ∂яєαмѕ"
"ιn тнe eye oғ a нυrrιcane"
"lσvє íѕ"
2K READS
;)
" these strangers speak in white noise "

"now i just sit in silence"

310 4 0
Par Thtoneshortruby

"ι coυld ĸιѕѕ yoυ ғor нoυrѕ"

⍟ѕĸy'ѕ pov ⍟

Grrr
Jesus Sky get your act together! I growled as I started stalking towards a terrified Pearl. The "gem" on my upper back right leg was cold and gave me a shiver .My fur bristled every time Pearl moved,Sky don't get mad she didn't know what she was dealing with, I tried to regain control but my powers went even crazier then. I turned back into my human form but turned invisible then I was suddenly engulfed in flames,Jesus danget get your control back, I simply breathed and thought about my memories then regained my control. "Ah look I'm sorry sometimes my powers get out of control," I apologized when I saw Pearl's face, next thing I knew she was jumping a fence that said,"Stay off of beach, Please" I climbed the fence easily and started my running powers, I was next to Pearl but unexpectedly she pushed me I quickly turned into my wolf form. I started running beside her but she stopped and turned left as she went into a house that I had just barely noticed. I went up the steps to the house and entered through the door, inside I found Pearl talking to two smaller woman."Look uh Pearl don't say anything to anybody, uh it's my little secret," I said as I looked at the floor and rubbed my arm. "Little that was huge! Your dangerous to this city and I won't let you hurt anyone here!" She shouted waking up two people in a room just left of me,"Im-Im not dangerous! I help people a lot!" I said as she looked at me. She glared at me, do you want me to be dangerous?, I turned into my wolf form and started stalking towards her,"W-wait what is that?" One of the smaller woman asked she had red tinted skin, she had been pointing at my gem,"Oh it's just a gem whenever I shapeshift it's always in the same place but I don't really have it on my actual body," I say to her. "Woah," she says,"Do you know what kind?" The blue tinted skin one asks,"Oh it's a Black Pearl," I say simply. Suddenly I have a flashback.

*flashback*
I ran with the"pill" as I stole it from my friend,I was heading for the other side of the "playground". I like that side because she's usually there, I just wanted her to notice me. I ran and looked behind me, my friends were charging towards me. I looked at her as I usually do just to see her face but she was actually looking at me! We met each others gazes and didn't blink
I had never stared at her this long I felt the urge to look away but I didn't, unexpectedly she winked at me! A coach I had a crush on forever winked at me. I heard the bell ring and put the ball way to get in line then I noticed how hot I was and went into the bathroom right beside me. I spread cold water on me then dried it off and turned but I was suddenly pushed against the wall, Oh no, I thought. It was her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.1K 202 14
I was okay. I, the almighty Peridot Green, was okay. Until a little prank changed me. (Lapidot, College AU) [cover art does not belong to me] -Highes...
257 8 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...
66.1K 2.1K 46
Peridot Olivine got accepted in the best college of their state, Gem University. Things didn't go exactly as she had thought and everything went down...
71.1K 2K 15
When Steven is poofed while he, Connie, and the gems are in battle, no one knows what will become of him... Or of the Crystal Gems. #55 in Steven Uni...