Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)

905 33 4
By KSmittySmith

I put my phone down and went to go change into something comfy. I got back on my phone tweeting people back and getting caught up in the social media world. Because being someone who's making a career out of social media, I should really keep up with it. Then a text message popped up. Cameron.

C: Heard about the article, u okay?

M: Yea, it's...fine I guess.

C: If u need anything please let me know(:

M: Thank u Cam, means a lot(:

"Open the door you hoe" someone shouts from my door. I know it's someone I know and I don't find it funny they are calling me a hoe because the world already thinks I'm a hoe. I go to the door and open it and Jasmine and Nessa come in.

"How you feeling boo?" Jasmine asked staring at me.

"I mean the first time I get a headline it's because the world think I'm screwing two different guys but I'm good" I said in a joking matter and they both stare at me. "Guys I'm fine" I said walking back over to my phone

"You sure?" Nessa asked.

"Yea... I mean it's TMZ so I don't care" I say going back to Gilinsky's DM. I decided to go ahead and text him.

M: Hey Jack, it's Melanie, could you stop by later today?

"Okay good. Glad you feel good! How was the video?" Jasmine asked and I told them about everything that happened down to me staying at Cameron's house and meeting his horrible manager. "Yea, she's a huge bitch. She manages most of the Magcon boys" Jasmine said and I check my phone.

J: Sounds great! Text me your address and I'll be over there about 9pm

I sent Jack my address and smiled.

"Cameron got you all smiling" Nessa said and I look at her and she smirks at me.

"Since we are talking about Cameron, what do we call you guys?" Jasmine asked.

"What?" I say confused.

"Their obviously a couple Jas" Nessa adds.

"No, we're not"

"You go on a dates, you kiss, you sleep in the same bed. OH! And you listen to Justin Bieber together? Yea... you are dating" Nessa said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't even think I like him like that" I said. I was so lying to myself.

"Calling bullshit" Nessa adds on.

"Well..." Jasmine said standing up. "You have a photoshoot tomorrow Melanie so I will be by to pick you up around 10 in the morning" she walks to the door. "Call me if you want to talk about how you apparently do not like Cameron Dallas" she says and leaves. I roll my eyes and lean my head back.

"I'm on askclairecasey.com and we're going to find out if you and Cameron are basically dating" Nessa says looking at me and I roll my eyes. "Seven good clues he really is your boyfriend, first, how do you introduce him?"

"This is Cameron" I said looking at her and she stares at me.

"Okay, let's move on. Have you guys introduced each other to important people in your life. I'll answer that, YES! Cameron met your friends and you met his friend, Netflix team and his wicked manager, which we should really come up with a mean name to call her" Nessa adds and I laugh.

"Important others? I think they mean like parents"

"Shut up Mel. Okay, is he regularly making you his priority in his life? I'll answer that. YES! He took you on 3 dates, one of course, blew. He came to see you when you were mad at him. And he also showed up to a party hosted by a guy who is dating the girl he use to like"

"This is dumb"

"Has he seen you at your worst? I'll answer that. YES! You took off your make-up while you were at his house, went to breakfast and you looked so disgusting" and we laugh. Wow, I totally forgot I wasn't wearing make-up in front of Cameron. "Moving on, do you stop thinking about your ex or other guys?" and Nessa looks at me and I look at her confused.

"I've never dated before, so YES" I said mocking her.

"Yea... but Gilinsky" she says.

"He has a girlfriend!"

"That's your excuse? How about, just say you don't like him"

"I don't like him Nessa"

"I don't believe you Mel but I'll move on" I roll my eyes at her. I don't like him. We're just friends. "Do you want good things for each other? Yea I guess. You didn't blast his ass when you found out he played you so you care about his reputation and lastly, do you guys try to see each other as much as possible? Hmm..." she says and looks at me.

"No we don't" I say.

"Whatever, but come on this really help you see that he could potentially be your boyfriend Mel"Nessa says standing up and I roll my eyes at her once again. "I'm going to go and record a video to put up. We need to talk about Halloween and the Halloween party, so I'll come over when I'm done. The girls will probably come over if they ever get up" Nessa says walking to the door. "Text me if you need anything" she said as she leaves. Finally. I get up and decided to start cleaning my apartment. No, I'm not cleaning because Jack Gilinsky is coming over. I mean maybe a little but you don't want company over with a dirty house. I clean the kitchen first, then the living room then head to my bedroom to pick up. I don't know why I'm cleaning my bedroom because there was no way in hell we would be back there. After I was done cleaning, I wanted to kind of put on some make-up, not because of Jack Gilinsky because I obviously love make-up. After my face was beat, I decided to relax and get on social media and be active. Time to post a selfie!

I went to cook myself some casserole and ate and watched Jane the Virgin.

"Open!" Tana yells from the door. I pause my show and walk to the door and answered it. Tana, Lyndsey and Nessa all come in.

"Wasn't this clean when I left?" Nessa says.

"You look nice, where you going?" Lyndsey asked.

"Nowhere, I just posted a selfie" I said staring at them. Nessa smirks at me.

"Is Cameron coming over?" she asked. I straighten my back and stared at her.

"No umm... actually Jack is coming over because I left my book bag at his house and he wanted to drop it off" I said and they all stare at me. "I DON'T LIKE HIM" I shout.

"Good, because I was rooting for Cameron and you" Lyndsey says sitting down.

"Sorry, but I'm team Gilinsky" Tana said sitting down next to Lyndsey.

"Team Dallas because Gilinsky has a girlfriend let's not forget" Nessa added.

"There's no teams now stop" I say. When 8:30 hit Jack texted.

J: Hey Melanie, I'm on my way.

M: Okay, see you in a little

"He's coming so if everyone could just stay cool, that'll be good" I said and they laugh. After a few, someone knocks on my door and I go and answer it. Gilinsky stood there smiling at me holding my book bag in his hand. "Hey" I said.

"Hey" he says.

"Hi" Tana yells and the girls start to laugh. I roll my eyes.

"Want to come in?" I asked.

"Yea" he steps in and I close the door. "Sorry I came by so late, we were editing the video all day"

"How's it looking?" I asked.

"Really good. I'm super excited about this one" Jack says as we walk into the living room.

"I'm excited to see it"

"I can show you it when we get done. You know before we release it you could see if you like it or not. If you want" he says.

"I would like that" I said smiling at him. I look over to see the girls were staring at us and I stop smiling. "Uhh... Jack these are my friends, Tana, Lyndsey and Nessa" I say pointing to each of them.

"Nice to meet you all. YouTube family" he says and they smile. Jack turns to me and smiles. "Here's your book bag" he said handing it to me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Welcome. And hey I saw the headline and don't worry about it. No one even cares what TMZ says and Madison knows that. She's not mad" he said referring to when the magazine read 'Madison Beer is mad as hell'. "But it was a good picture of you so that's good" he states.

"Boy..." Tana says and they start laughing.

"Thank you Jack" I said and he laughs.

"I should go, but we should like hang out or do something soon"

"Yea, that'll be fun"

"I'll talk to you ladies later" Jack says.

"Goodbye" Lyndsey said annoyed.

"Bye Gilinsky" Tana says all lovey.

"Bye Jack" Nessa said straight forward. I walk Jack to the front door.

"Again, thank you for bringing my stuff over" I said opening the front door and would you believe that Cameron Dallas was just about to knock? He looks over at Gilinsky then he slowly looks over at me. I CAN'T CATCH A BREAK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 4.4K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
373K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
1.9M 105K 51
Zenia Blackman had a deep dark secret, which caused her to be fearful of falling in love. But there was one guy who was determined to make her fall...
4.9K 94 1
Cameron Jaks had to save her family's business from their rival Eli William. Her sister, Daphne's gambling, had almost ruined them. When Kane Martoi...