Prank War ( JOE SUGG FANFIC)

By Gaymemee

Famous Youtuber Paris is famous for pranking people in the streets and her friends and family. She has pra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3: party
Chapter 4- Inside the party
ADD ME
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
SHOUTOUT WINNER
Zoella Lifestyle
Chapter 8
update schedule & new book
sorry I'm going!
1K
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not an update!
Chapter 12
idk what to call this.........
please read

Chapter 13

169 5 1
By Gaymemee

so before I start I did say they would get together in a cliché way and thanks to my friend Megan who helped to write this sort of thing, anyway bye for now!!

******

I wake up with muscular arms wrapped around me, the smell of aftershave and a taste of sickness in me. I look around my room. WAIT this isn't my room, where am I? ohh why did this happen? why did I get drunk?

I turn to see who is on my right, and I am dead. why did it have to be Joe Sugg. Joseph  Graham sugg? why???

I quickly look under covers, just checking if you know what happened and I think it did this is why I hate getting drunk, I never know what happens when I am drunk.

I need tell him what I feel, even if it ruins everything, he deserves to know, once I break up with Oli. over the past few days or so I realised I knew who I actually liked while dating Oli.

"morning" the guy says while I turn round.

"Joe" I say.

"yes?" he said worried.

"I love you" I blurt out.

"but what about Oli" he said.

"things were complicated but he would understand" I say back.

"well I love you too" he says back"

"i love you" I smile and I had to get back so I got changed into my clothes and left his home.

***

I waited and waited anxiously for Oli to come and then he knocked on...........

************

OHHH CLIFFHANGER

sorry Its a bit quick but I needed them get together anyway hope you like the chapter!!

-Starr  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
333K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
220K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...