THE DOZEN

By disastres

❛ THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THE WATER. ❜ [AN ORIGINAL] © COPYRIGHT 2019 | disastres [#64 in Science Fiction] 021... More

INTRODUCTION.
EPIGRAPH.
TAG DAY.
ACT ONE.
RELEASE.
MONTGOMERY.
REMORSE.
ARTIFICIAL.
EROSION.
REPLACEMENT.
WITHDRAW.
BLINDNESS.
TIME.
SLAUGHTER.
ACT TWO.
TARNISHED MIND.
THE MIRROR.
MERCILESS WORLD.
NOT FRIENDS.
THE LEECHES.
A TEAM.
TWO YEARS.
GREAT FALL.
THE WEIGHT.
TWO PATHS.
LONELY DEATH.
BLAME ME.
OPEN ARMS.
STAY SAFE.
SOUL SISTERS.
THE CAT.
NATURAL SELECTION.
THANK YOU.

CAST.

2.7K 126 51
By disastres

∘∘∘

[ ONE; ]
AVERY DAWSON
2/17/2008 - subject 19842 won't stop begging for her mother despite our greatest efforts to make it clear that her mother won't be returning. sedation has been considered, though not approved by the director.
played by AMANDLA STENBERG.

[ TWO; ]
KELLIN CARLISLE
1/02/2008 - subject 23682 is peculiarly calm and composed. upon immediate arrival, a toxicology screen was performed but neither alcohol nor drugs were detected. a psych consult has been recommended to ensure that our subject is not suffering from any mental disorders.
played by JULIAN MORRIS.

[ THREE; ]
LUCAS MITCHELL
8/15/2009 - subject 30673 is still recovering and is not to be placed in any tests for the entirety of his remission. the subject is to undergo computerized tomography scans once a week in search of any growths, along with mandatory therapy sessions.
played by CHRIS WOOD.

[ FOUR; ]
CARSON QUINN
5/24/2008 - subject 49328 hasn't spoken a word since he has arrived, though that was to be expected. the director has demanded that he be given time to adjust to his new environment before being an active test subject. the director has also recommended a psych consult to ensure our subject is of the utmost mental health in the aftermath of his previous occupation.
played by AARON TAYLOR-JOHNSON.

[ FIVE; ]
ELLIE TYLER
10/14/2010 - subject 52927's toxicology screen came back positive, though she vehemently denies that she drinks alcohol or takes any drugs. though we know our tests are entirely accurate, the subject is to be kept content and healthy. the director has ordered us to prevent withdrawals.
played by TROIAN BELLISARIO.

[ SIX; ]
JASPER NICHOLS
6/21/2009 - subject 61932 had to be restrained almost immediately upon his arrival. though it is understandable, given his current status as a criminal we decided (perhaps had no choice) to sedate and restrain him. we are in high hopes that, soon he'll adjust to his new environment. (limited) contact with subject 10387 recommended.
played by DREW ROY.

[ SEVEN; ]
NICHOLAS KANE
4/12/2010 - subject 78220, due to his immaculate mental stability and physical welfare, has been cleared by the director to be our first subject in trial FI28. though the trial is guaranteed to make the subject unstable in some aspects, (e.g. aquaphobia, severe migraines, hyponatremia) as we found out through our animal trials, we have high hopes.
played by TOBY REGBO.

[ EIGHT; ]
CLARA GREY
12/28/2010 - subject 87631, though she arrived on tag day and already has her tag on her arm, is not to be the center of any trials, tests, experiments, etc. aside from our standard preliminary ones. the director has made it clear that we are to await the final green light from dr. grey.
played by NAOMI SCOTT.

[ NINE; ]
ALEXA DONOVAN
8/11/1994 - subject 90042 spoke her first word today, which would normally be of great significance if she hadn't called a staff member her mother. the director has made it blatant that we are not to get attached and mislead the subject into believing any of us care. he says that, for the sake of her mental health, it's better she not have any parental figures, rather than temporary ones. if it worsens, the director will not hesitate to place the subject into solitary confinement.
played by SEYCHELLE GABRIEL.

[ TEN; ]
PARKER ADAMS
6/21/2009 - subject 10387, though he has vigorously demanded to know the status of subject 61932, has also requested solitude. the director has ignored this request, for the subject is neither mentally nor physically ill. the subject will acclimate to his environment in due time, as soon as he realises that his loss is of no importance.
played by STEVEN YEUN.

[ ELEVEN; ]
SCARLETT MONTGOMERY
5/09/2010 - subject 11599 is to be placed in solitary confinement as a (quite lenient) form of punishment. the director has ordered four weeks of two meals a day and no interaction with anyone. mental instability thereafter is likely; we are preparing for the worst.
played by ALEXANDRA BRECKENRIDGE.

[ TWELVE; ]
ADELAIDE BISHOP
7/04/2009 - subject 12446 is to be given twenty-one days to recover. we acknowledge her background and we take that into consideration when caring for our subject, but we cannot wait too long for something purely psychological, for the subject bares no physical wounds. the director has given us three weeks before we will be ordered to make drastic choices in regards to the mental health of the subject.
played by CAITLIN STASEY.

∘∘∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.1K 40
❝ for it is not called rising into love. there is in it the idea of the fall. ❞ **currently editing because i literally wrote this in eight...
58 9 17
When the world comes to an end and everyone is scrambling to figure out what they need to do, I ran into the bush with ever intention of being left a...
Shards By cora

Mystery / Thriller

190 71 11
my original story about what could very possibly be the end of the world! with a bit of romance (just a bit, trust me) 🫶
577 60 11
The world we knew is gone, every day we have to fight and struggle just to survive. We don't know what we're doing, we don't know where to go. We hav...